Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Intensity#Igiveup 00:29 - Jan 8 with 1738 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Just back. Have had a good 4 and a bit hours on the M6 M40 to process this. Firstly, fair play to Fleetwood.. got there early, friendly stewards, shared friendly bar and quality stewarding during the game. Really that is where the positives end up. I think we and I can be guilty of projecting our own feelings sometimes and expecting the players to show maybe a grain of loyalty and desire to play for the club. Maybe this is gone in modern football but yet I see it in other players. Luton players. Fleetwood players. Not in our players. Who exactly. Really wanted to be out there today playing for QPR. Dickie? Dunne? Field? Kakay? Dieng? Who else if even these guys did? I think Northern used to call Jenas the friendly ghost well Dozell played the part to perfection today. Who was consistently everywhere where the ball was not. Grab the game by the scruff if the neck for gods sake. Run into the box. Anything. Not all his fault but today felt like a real line in the sand. The majority of this squad will have to be moved on by Critchley if we want to move on as a club. It is rotten to the core. I don't know why. There are not enough players who care. What worries me us who is looking into the integrity of these players before signing them on loan or otherwise. Where is the hunger? Where is the desire? I actually really don't care if we are a mid table championship side as it reflects our reality but I do care that they don't seem to care. I am ranting now and beed to further tuck into my Mt Gay rum so will leave it there.
Intensity#Igiveup on 00:31 - Jan 8 with 1712 viewsNorthernr

Very much my experience and feelings from the trip as well.
Dozzell should have been charged a fcking admission fee.
Intensity#Igiveup on 00:38 - Jan 8 with 1663 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Great post.

Defo agree about the stewarding and niceties of the club. A really nice experience (boozlessness aside).

Would argue that Dunne had his own egotistical reason for wanting to win today otherwise it’s possible he’d have ‘Lynched’ it up like the rest of them.
Intensity#Igiveup on 00:40 - Jan 8 with 1653 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Intensity#Igiveup on 00:31 - Jan 8 by Northernr

Very much my experience and feelings from the trip as well.
Dozzell should have been charged a fcking admission fee.

You must be very frustrated and angry Clive to be posting on game night.You normally cool off then come on the forum the day after.
I am sorry you and the rest had to endure this crap, and you have to write a report .Thankless but appreciated by us on here
Intensity#Igiveup on 00:51 - Jan 8 with 1593 viewsHooping_Mad

I don't think it's in Jimmy's character to give less 100%, I do wish he and Dickie could communicate a bit better though, something doesn't seem right between them. I think its why The Mole kept splitting them up.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024