Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. 12:29 - Feb 5 with 2600 viewstonyQPR

Hope you’re all starting to see what he now brings to the team most weeks. Now you’ve seen this team without him defending from the front and helping out at the back.
It’s not exactly got any better without him has it🤫 I for for one miss his desire and the right attitude and so does our team.

Get well and back soon Lyndon dykes. 👍⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ you big Aussie beaut 💪👊

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 14:20 - Feb 5 with 2397 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes now out of hospital after being kept in for a week,

If it is pneumonia as mentioned, I'd be very surprised if he can get his fitness to the required levels to play Championship football in the next 2 months,

Since Warburton's preferred style of play, not having a Dykes type under-study has been an obvious risk which has not been addressed by Ferdinand, Belk, whoever.

Too many 10's and not enough 9's in our squad, could make for an interesting few months.
To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 14:35 - Feb 5 with 2351 viewsdavman

Brings a lot to the team, agree, but not goals. Seeing as he is our main striker, I'll let others decide whether that is OK.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 2190 viewsstainrods_elbow

I'd say we've not been discernibly better or worse since his ridiculously mystified illness. Whether on the pitch or in a hospital bed, he doesn't score goals, doesn't create goals, and only occasionally links a bit of forward play. Mind, you, one thing Dykes and I do have in common is that QPR also leave me gasping for oxygen!

Still, get well soon, Lyndon - you can celebrate your discharge with another tattoo!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 15:33]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 16:07 - Feb 5 with 2116 viewsderbyhoop

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 14:20 - Feb 5 by ParkRoyalR

Dykes now out of hospital after being kept in for a week,

If it is pneumonia as mentioned, I'd be very surprised if he can get his fitness to the required levels to play Championship football in the next 2 months,

Since Warburton's preferred style of play, not having a Dykes type under-study has been an obvious risk which has not been addressed by Ferdinand, Belk, whoever.

Too many 10's and not enough 9's in our squad, could make for an interesting few months.

It might be something to do with 9s being very expensive and QPR not having a pot to p1ss in

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 16:42 - Feb 5 with 2030 viewsBushRanger82

We've been just as crap with him, as without him.
Difference is negligible.
To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 16:46 - Feb 5 with 2004 viewsstanistheman

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 16:07 - Feb 5 by derbyhoop

It might be something to do with 9s being very expensive and QPR not having a pot to p1ss in

It surely depends on where the club is looking.

Luton & Sunderland for instance have Adebayo Morris and Stewart but they didn’t break the bank to get them.

I wish Dykes well but for all the huffing and puffing he does his main job is goals (scoring and assisting) and those are not something he does well enough - 10-12 a season is not a good return when he is creating and assisting a similar amount.
To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 20:43 - Feb 5 with 1799 viewstonyQPR

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 15:33 - Feb 5 by stainrods_elbow

I'd say we've not been discernibly better or worse since his ridiculously mystified illness. Whether on the pitch or in a hospital bed, he doesn't score goals, doesn't create goals, and only occasionally links a bit of forward play. Mind, you, one thing Dykes and I do have in common is that QPR also leave me gasping for oxygen!

Still, get well soon, Lyndon - you can celebrate your discharge with another tattoo!

I don’t normally get involved with any off this message board in fighting thank fuuck.
But I wouldn’t expect anything less from you chap ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️ one ? Though have you ever played
Football at a proficient level above over 18’s ????
To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 21:05 - Feb 5 with 1739 viewsDejR_vu

Whatever your opinion on Dykes, he played, and tried to carry on playing, with what turned out to be pneumonia. Like him or not, he deserves a f&cking break.

We’ve got players racing each other trying to get off the pitch before all the subs are used in some games, and he played with pneumonia.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 21:30 - Feb 5 with 1667 viewshantssi

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 15:33 - Feb 5 by stainrods_elbow

I’ve been putting this off but the time has finally come to put you on ignore!
The blokes been in hospital on oxygen ffs!
To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 21:40 - Feb 5 with 1637 viewsstainrods_elbow

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 21:30 - Feb 5 by hantssi

I’ve been putting this off but the time has finally come to put you on ignore!
The blokes been in hospital on oxygen ffs!

Sorry if my attempt at a bit of (admittedly sour-faced) levity backfired.

To clarify my remarks, and for due context and the erasure of all doubt, I do not want to see Lyndon suffocate through pneumonia, COVID, or ink poi . . . .

I'll get me coat.

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 22:11 - Feb 5 with 1581 viewsCateLeBonR

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 21:40 - Feb 5 by stainrods_elbow

Sorry if my attempt at a bit of (admittedly sour-faced) levity backfired.

To clarify my remarks, and for due context and the erasure of all doubt, I do not want to see Lyndon suffocate through pneumonia, COVID, or ink poi . . . .

I'll get me coat.

Come on lads.

Toner it down please!
To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 22:19 - Feb 5 with 1548 viewsstainrods_elbow

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 22:11 - Feb 5 by CateLeBonR

Come on lads.

Toner it down please!

Quite right - one or two have obviously been getting the needle!

To all the Lyndon dykes haters and disbelievers. on 23:18 - Feb 5 with 1460 viewsQPunkR

"Haters and disbelievers" - come on lads, how old are we??

Glad he's getting healthier, but to be clear he hasn't turned into a good player while recuperating in hospital. What our team doesn't lack is Dykes - what it lacks is that *type* of attacker. That and goals, obvs

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024