Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help me out here . . 09:28 - Feb 8 with 1714 viewsCFW

Noticed last night that Josh Bowler played and scored last night for Blackpool. How the hell is he back playing for them? Sold (like every other player) to Forrest and was never ever going to play for them. Went out to a shite team in Greece, never played and now back playing or Blackpool. How the hell is that right??

We talk about fair play, nothing fair about that - or am I missing something???
Help me out here . . on 09:32 - Feb 8 with 1677 viewsNorthernr

I'm not saying it's not complete bullsht, and he's once again moved to a place he's not going to play any football, but because he'd played for Blackpool in August and Olympiacos since it means he can only play for one of those two teams the rest of the season so they loaned him back to Blackpool.
Help me out here . . on 09:38 - Feb 8 with 1627 viewsDannyPaddox

It’s common knowledge that Forest are using journeyman championship players as drug mules to distribute smack crack and jekyll retsina from the Port of Piraeus to destinations all over Europe - in this case Blackpool.
Help me out here . . on 09:58 - Feb 8 with 1506 viewsCFW

Help me out here . . on 09:32 - Feb 8 by Northernr

I'm not saying it's not complete bullsht, and he's once again moved to a place he's not going to play any football, but because he'd played for Blackpool in August and Olympiacos since it means he can only play for one of those two teams the rest of the season so they loaned him back to Blackpool.

Thanks for the information - I kind of had it in my head that you can play for more than one team but still not right in my mind. What happens at the end of the season? He is a Forrest player so will be sold or or loaned out again.Ironic that he scores in the 90th minute to level the game against Huddersfield who, like everyone else really needs the points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024