Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town 14:44 - Mar 6 with 4362 viewstoboboly

The NFT/Crypto car crash continues at Crawley who are looking at relegation to non-league this year. Just seen that they are a hotbed of $hit ex-QPR players:

Joel Lynch
Aramide Oteh
Jordon Mutch
Ben Gladwin

No wonder they are fcked

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Crawley Town on 15:09 - Mar 6 with 4239 viewsSuperhoop83

That is some list!

They need Sean Goss to complete the set.

Suffering since 1978.

Crawley Town on 15:27 - Mar 6 with 4160 viewsDannyPaddox

More bad luck for Crawley is they didn’t get us in the Cup. Score would have been:

QPR 0 Crawley 4 (Lynch Oteh Mutch Gladwin)
Crawley Town on 15:47 - Mar 6 with 4097 viewsMetallica_Hoop

https://wagmiunited.com/

Some of these backer nft's look like the pixelmon scam.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Crawley Town on 19:18 - Mar 6 with 3908 viewsMrSheen

Crawley Town on 15:47 - Mar 6 by Metallica_Hoop

Which one is supposed to be Joel Lynch?
Crawley Town on 19:40 - Mar 6 with 3850 viewskensalriser

Crawley Town on 19:18 - Mar 6 by MrSheen

Which one is supposed to be Joel Lynch?

None of them, he was on holiday.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Crawley Town on 09:12 - Mar 7 with 3574 viewsBluce_Ree

WTF is this shit?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Crawley Town on 10:50 - Mar 7 with 3464 viewsNorthernr

Another community's football club being used as a play thing by some twts.

The bit I'm intrigued about is back in the summer when they were doing their "good luck being poor" dick swinging routine about how this was the future of football, in the week we played them they reckon they'd raised more than £4m selling their little drawings. I think I put in the write up of our friendly there that however sceptical you may be, that's a hell of a sum - spend £4m on any League Two team and it's going to make a massive difference. So what happened to that money? Where did they spend it? Did it actually exist?
Crawley Town on 10:55 - Mar 7 with 3448 viewstoboboly

Crawley Town on 10:50 - Mar 7 by Northernr

The bit I'm intrigued about is back in the summer when they were doing their "good luck being poor" dick swinging routine about how this was the future of football, in the week we played them they reckon they'd raised more than £4m selling their little drawings. I think I put in the write up of our friendly there that however sceptical you may be, that's a hell of a sum - spend £4m on any League Two team and it's going to make a massive difference. So what happened to that money? Where did they spend it? Did it actually exist?

That sounds like the sort of creative accountancy that we could use right now

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Town on 11:18 - Mar 7 with 3406 viewsslmrstid

I just did a bit of Companies House nosing to see what information about Wagmi might be available online at the moment - not a lot.

I did find though that "AFC Crawley Town FC Ltd" was incorporated at Companies House to an address in Covent Garden just 11 days ago though on 24 February.

One to keep an eye on perhaps.
Crawley Town on 11:21 - Mar 7 with 3390 viewsaston_hoop

They had to knock this stuff on the head early doors after a backlash and just focus on destroying a squad that wasn't that bad!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crawley Town on 11:54 - Mar 7 with 3332 viewsDorse

Looks like Danny Paddox's work.

Dan, something you want to confess...?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Crawley Town on 12:26 - Mar 7 with 3269 viewsBluce_Ree

Crawley Town on 10:50 - Mar 7 by Northernr

Probably just another NFT/Crypto grift. If they held onto any digital 'assets' they'll be worth piss now.

There was a brilliant video about NFTs and crypto that explained why it's all a lot of bollocks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Crawley Town on 12:28 - Mar 7 with 3267 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Crawley Town on 09:12 - Mar 7 by Bluce_Ree

WTF is this shit?

Skip to 3m30...

[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 12:30]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Crawley Town on 13:49 - Mar 7 with 3118 viewsHoopstar

It's been my local team for a few years now as live 10 miles away - have a group of mates who support various other teams but we get along to 3-4 Crawley games a year and its an absolute headcase of a club nowadays. A real shame as it's got good roots with the community and a nice enough fanbase. The owners seem utterly unpleasant chancers/criminals. That video is funnier given Crawley lost 5-2 at home to Carlisle the other day which included being 4 nil down after 38 minutes. That's even worse than us.

There's been so many players signed and released in the last few months its been impossible to keep track of who is actually in the squad and might be playing from one week to the next. Been to 6-7 games since Lynch signed and yet to see that waste of space play.

Watching League Two games in the flesh always highlights the fact that if our young players can't flourish there - they won't be making any impact on our first team any time soon.
Crawley Town on 16:32 - Mar 7 with 2895 viewsSakura

Airline pilot crash continues (LOL)… Simon Guage the Chairman of Rochdale FC (Ex airline pilot). They are bottom of League Two. So by toboly’s impeccable logic that is somehow a slight on airline pilots

Lets see how this holds up. In the last 6 months I have spent six figures of savings on crypto. This being mainly on a combination of Bitcoin Ethereum and Matic. A small bit of Synapse also.

I look forward to bumping this in 2025

HFSP

Having said that. As someone who has been in crypto since 2015 I would add the only thing i have lost money on (outside of the Sushi swap token) are NFT's but i massively disagree that they are a doomed or dead technology. There are literally thousands of computer geeks around the world working every minute of every day on that being the case too.

A promethean like me is backing the legion of super geeks over tomboly and his I am very sure, deeply educated understanding of crypto...
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 16:35]
Crawley Town on 17:01 - Mar 7 with 2838 viewsDannyPaddox

Crawley Town on 11:54 - Mar 7 by Dorse

Looks like Danny Paddox's work.

Dan, something you want to confess...?

The Pangolin’s Ball Bag & Hominid

I’ve tapped into the virtual crypto-beardy craft-beer pub sign game. Pays well.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 17:03]
Crawley Town on 21:28 - Mar 7 with 2664 viewsaston_hoop

Lynch sent off tonight, must be something happening in Dubai next weekend

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Crawley Town on 05:33 - Mar 12 with 2167 viewscyprusmel

Crawley 3 Harrowgate Town 1

Oteh 2 Mutch 1

In other news Connor Masterson scores the second goal of his career in a 2-0 win against Tranmere with a left foot shot to continue Gillinghams revival.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024