Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conte v Ainsworth 07:31 - Mar 19 with 3535 viewsRs_Holy

Wonder how 'the Godfather' would get on at QPR???
Conte v Ainsworth on 08:43 - Mar 19 with 3358 viewsHayesender

Why the fck is Ainsworth smiling?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Conte v Ainsworth on 08:47 - Mar 19 with 3344 viewsdaveB

Conte has been in charge 2 years spent a few hundred million but yeah comparable to Ainsworth
Conte v Ainsworth on 08:58 - Mar 19 with 3324 viewsbosh67

I loved Conteā€™s rant. He called out modern football completely in 2 minutes!

I canā€™t blame Gareth protecting his players. Whether we stay up or go down most players will go and heā€™ll bring in players who want to play and a culture thatā€™s hopefully much healthier.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 8:59]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Conte v Ainsworth on 09:07 - Mar 19 with 3286 viewswesty

Conte v Ainsworth on 08:43 - Mar 19 by Hayesender

Looks to me like a very nervous reaction. Thinking to himself please donā€™t ask me about those shi** in the dressing room. Iā€™m sure heā€™s seething but canā€™t really come across like that right now. Not with those precious bunch of underachieving numpties.At least I hope thatā€™s the case.
Conte v Ainsworth on 09:32 - Mar 19 with 3224 viewsLblock

If that is Jamal Lowe ā€œgiving it his allā€ then the world has slipped into some sort of Twighlight Zone.

If that was Luke Aimloss ā€œworking hardā€ and being professional then I must have a word with my boss tomorrow

If Gaz actually thinks those names he lists are actually going to pull on a hooped jersey and go through walls for him in two weeks then I think heā€™s already been QPRā€™d

Conte I found difficult to understand but get it totally
It is however easier to rant like that when youā€™re fifth in the Premiership and earning Ā£50k a week Iā€™d say.

Football.
What a mugs game

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Conte v Ainsworth on 09:38 - Mar 19 with 3198 viewspaulparker

Conte v Ainsworth on 08:43 - Mar 19 by Hayesender

Maybe because the realisation has set in that we have some real thick and gutless players
He was looking for a response, we needed guts and glory but got the reverse , the only he can do is laugh because he would probably end up tearing his hair out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatā€™s there thatā€™s two, and thatā€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Conte v Ainsworth on 10:03 - Mar 19 with 3120 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Players are mentally tougher in the PL, so they will probably react the complete opposite to our lot when Critchley said it was wasn't good enough.
Ainsworth has no choice as he saw this lot down tools when the last manager questioned their mentality, which ironically only went and proved Critchley right.
Cant see many of these players being around next season, gutless bunch of w@nkers.

The only thing that might save us is the break, but that is being really optimistic.
Conte v Ainsworth on 10:08 - Mar 19 with 3109 viewsSK_hoops

Conte v Ainsworth on 09:32 - Mar 19 by Lblock

If that is Jamal Lowe ā€œgiving it his allā€ then the world has slipped into some sort of Twighlight Zone.

If that was Luke Aimloss ā€œworking hardā€ and being professional then I must have a word with my boss tomorrow

If Gaz actually thinks those names he lists are actually going to pull on a hooped jersey and go through walls for him in two weeks then I think heā€™s already been QPRā€™d

It is however easier to rant like that when youā€™re fifth in the Premiership and earning Ā£50k a week Iā€™d say.

Football.
What a mugs game

Amos standing there as the ball rolled down the line was beyond parody.
Login to get fewer ads

Conte v Ainsworth on 10:44 - Mar 19 with 3035 viewsBklynRanger

It looks like Nick has maybe indulged in a bit of black humour with Ainsworth right before the start of that interview - probably not a good idea to have the fella choking back laughter after a performance like that.

I'm sure he'd love to be able to be in Conte's position towards the end of the season, having a massive rant from a position of safety. Critchley and Warburton would be queuing up behind him.
Conte v Ainsworth on 11:36 - Mar 19 with 2945 viewsR_from_afar

Conte v Ainsworth on 09:32 - Mar 19 by Lblock

Football.
What a mugs game

I get where you are coming from and in many ways, I would love Ainsworth to openly criticise the playersā€™ failure to do the basics but
- The whole squadā€™s confidence is low
- Some of the players have the moral fibre of a stickleback and will down tools if criticised
- Weā€™re outside a transfer window so Ainsworth is stuck with this hapless rabble and canā€™t draft in some competent and motivated replacements.

Heā€™s reliant on coaxing and cajoling, and praying, probably.

The absolute state of it all

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Conte v Ainsworth on 12:33 - Mar 19 with 2844 viewsAntti_Heinola

Conte v Ainsworth on 08:58 - Mar 19 by bosh67

I loved Conteā€™s rant. He called out modern football completely in 2 minutes!

I canā€™t blame Gareth protecting his players. Whether we stay up or go down most players will go and heā€™ll bring in players who want to play and a culture thatā€™s hopefully much healthier.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 8:59]

Conte is a blowhard. His team kept winning when he wasn't there, and he's never wanted to be there. He's b!tched and moaned and complained, but he's spent tons of money and not moved them any further. His whole demeanour there has been nothing short of a disgrace and for him to blame others is an absolute joke. Levy has been very poor, but Conte has to take a large part of the blame - he embodies many issues with modern football himself.

Bare bones.

Conte v Ainsworth on 13:26 - Mar 19 with 2694 viewsNed_Kennedys

Critchley called out the players and we all know how that went.

Ainsworth has asked the players to buy in to his way and clearly a number of them arenā€™t interested but whilst we have a relegation fight on our hands he is wise to hold his tongue as he will the whole squad to hopefully keep us in the division.

In the summer there is going to be major changes to the playing staff whatever division we are in and most of those who donā€™t want to be here will hopefully go.
Conte v Ainsworth on 13:36 - Mar 19 with 2671 viewsdistortR

Conte v Ainsworth on 13:26 - Mar 19 by Ned_Kennedys

Ainsworth has asked the players to buy in to his way and clearly a number of them arenā€™t interested but whilst we have a relegation fight on our hands he is wise to hold his tongue as he will the whole squad to hopefully keep us in the division.

In the summer there is going to be major changes to the playing staff whatever division we are in and most of those who donā€™t want to be here will hopefully go.

and Ainsworth is backing the players, and we're seeing how that's going.
Only one of beale's magnificent 7 present yesterday.
Conte v Ainsworth on 13:58 - Mar 19 with 2632 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Conte v Ainsworth on 08:47 - Mar 19 by daveB

Conte has been in charge 2 years spent a few hundred million but yeah comparable to Ainsworth

Not only has he been there for 2 years and got Spurs to open the purse strings but the players he brought in were handpicked by him .
So is he saying they are not showing enough heart and desire for the badge and if so its his job to get them playing for it.
He cannot be pointing the finger at Kane and Son can he or the injured keeper so who is it.
He is gone in the summer anyway he might be trying to get booted now .
Ainsworth has been QPRd the players worked on defending all week he said then first serious attack they score and we cannot recover ffs
Conte v Ainsworth on 14:01 - Mar 19 with 2617 viewsMonkey_Roots

What do you expect GA to say?

He highlighted areas that concerned him, he praised Armstrongā€™s impact, explained the subs.

I think he covered it to be honest, and he didnā€™t chuck his boys under the bus and further dent their confidence.

We bought him in to be the manager, heā€™s doing it in the way he knows how and taking the approach he thinks will work best. We have to trust him - there really is no alternative.
Conte v Ainsworth on 22:24 - Mar 21 with 2299 viewsDannyPaddox

Seems to me after 2 years Conteā€™s angling for the tin-tack. Ainsworthā€™s just come in the door. Different contextā€™s which more than anything else shapes the tone of their respective press-conferences.
Conte v Ainsworth on 09:09 - Mar 22 with 2058 viewsenfieldargh

Gareth has a full head of flowing locks.

conte has had 2 hair transplants

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Conte v Ainsworth on 09:25 - Mar 22 with 2043 viewstoboboly

Conte v Ainsworth on 13:26 - Mar 19 by Ned_Kennedys

THIS THIS THIS. Anyone seeing anything else is being wilfully thick.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024