Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth 15:19 - Apr 10 with 2514 viewsandrew1302

I am sorry but Critchley was better than this. Hr really has no idea. Appointed to appease the fans and keep Les earning a crust for him and his mates. Ruben for goodness sake you are the owner man up
Ainsworth on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 2434 viewsdanehoop

Its not the manager

Never knowingly understood

Ainsworth on 15:44 - Apr 10 with 2356 viewsJuzzie

As said, it’s not the manager.

Also, over the last few years every time the manager position is talked about, so has Ainsworth.
Well, we’ve got him now.
Ainsworth on 15:53 - Apr 10 with 2286 viewsE15Hoop

Ainsworth on 15:44 - Apr 10 by Juzzie

As said, it’s not the manager.

Also, over the last few years every time the manager position is talked about, so has Ainsworth.
Well, we’ve got him now.

Haven't we already got a thread going on this?? https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/296601/ainsworth/#96
Ainsworth on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 2273 viewsandrew1302

I actually agree. What can he do with those defensive messes. And when we get a decent delivery in we score. Ugh just massive frustration!
Ainsworth on 17:03 - Apr 10 with 2140 viewsHAMRanger

I don't agree Critchley didn't have a clue. Played the wrong system for this team. Team lost all confidence. Critchley appointment is down to Les. Bad decision. Critchley had to go and then a panic appointment with ainsworth. If Beale didn't leave we would never have gone for ainsworth but I still think he is the better option than Critchley. Pls keep us up Wild Thing.
Ainsworth on 17:12 - Apr 10 with 2043 viewsdaveB

Ainsworth on 17:03 - Apr 10 by HAMRanger

I don't agree Critchley didn't have a clue. Played the wrong system for this team. Team lost all confidence. Critchley appointment is down to Les. Bad decision. Critchley had to go and then a panic appointment with ainsworth. If Beale didn't leave we would never have gone for ainsworth but I still think he is the better option than Critchley. Pls keep us up Wild Thing.

He played 4-4-2 which is pretty much what Ainsworth did today
Ainsworth on 17:57 - Apr 10 with 1818 viewsHAMRanger

Ainsworth on 17:12 - Apr 10 by daveB

He played 4-4-2 which is pretty much what Ainsworth did today

yes i agree . What is your point?
Ainsworth on 18:13 - Apr 10 with 1694 viewsted_hendrix

Why do we need yet another Ainsworth thread?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth on 18:14 - Apr 10 with 1678 viewspaulparker

Critchley was a terrible manager and I wouldn’t trust him to manage a kids team
We have the right man in Ainsworth

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ainsworth on 18:16 - Apr 10 with 1667 viewsRangersw12

Today was our best performance under him and we actually played some decent football at times
Ainsworth on 18:31 - Apr 10 with 1569 viewsLazyFan

Ainsworth on 18:16 - Apr 10 by Rangersw12

Today was our best performance under him and we actually played some decent football at times

No, Watford was better.

We still only had 2 shots on goal. However, I think from the stats we had 14 shots total.

This is the improvement and it came from the focus of "just get it in the box". We scored the first goal due to that and created many other chances the same way.

The draw was a fair result, but WBA had 6 shots on target so, we are still way off where we need to be to survive. We need to have way more shots on target. We are shooting more so that's a start though.

zzzzzzzzzz

Ainsworth on 18:36 - Apr 10 with 1523 viewsRangersw12

Ainsworth on 18:31 - Apr 10 by LazyFan

No, Watford was better.

We still only had 2 shots on goal. However, I think from the stats we had 14 shots total.

This is the improvement and it came from the focus of "just get it in the box". We scored the first goal due to that and created many other chances the same way.

The draw was a fair result, but WBA had 6 shots on target so, we are still way off where we need to be to survive. We need to have way more shots on target. We are shooting more so that's a start though.

I can't remember Seny having a safe to make so the stats are misleading

We should have won it with Richards and Dozzell chances
Ainsworth on 18:37 - Apr 10 with 1518 viewsMatch82

Ainsworth on 18:31 - Apr 10 by LazyFan

No, Watford was better.

Shots on target isn't really a fair reflection here though. We had two in the space of 2 minutes which were inches wide of the post with the keeper beaten. That's a much better chance, and execution, than some bobbles effort that the keeper doesn't even need to move for but it's not reflected in the statistics
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024