Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396370 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:58 - Jun 9 with 6782 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Blimey we're desperate if we want Tim back. The best loan of last season? Yep, but I don't think he'll be shouting to loud about it.

I'd prefer a big fat zero loans this season. Maybe, just maybe stop trying develop other clubs players and concentrate on players who actually want to play in the blue and white hoops.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:29 - Jun 9 with 6666 viewsBklynRanger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:58 - Jun 9 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Blimey we're desperate if we want Tim back. The best loan of last season? Yep, but I don't think he'll be shouting to loud about it.

I'd prefer a big fat zero loans this season. Maybe, just maybe stop trying develop other clubs players and concentrate on players who actually want to play in the blue and white hoops.

Just the right amount of strident. Nice.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:34 - Jun 9 with 6470 viewsDevonwhitewhitewhite

Just been on the Official Site and looked at "First Team Squad". Can't understand why anyone would be applauding anyone leaving, we actually don't have any footballers! There are only 21 players listed under "first team". This includes 4 Goalkeepers, only one of whom is any good and he is clearly going to leave. Of our 6 defenders one has never played for us, and we have Osman Kakay as first choice Right Back backed up by Aaron Drewe. Of our two first choice centre halves one managed, I think, 15 appearances last season and the other was signed as back-up. We have no left back back up, even the club doesn't acknowledge Travelman. Our 8 Midfielders include Faisal Betache, who has barely played, but this is our strongest area. It is possible we can field a credible midfield, although everyone knows Johannsen and Albert are finished, Dozzell wasn't ever good enough and Richards has hardly set pulses racing. We have three forwards. One who is clearly leaving, one who is 34 and one who has never scored for us. Sell two of Dykes, Dieng, Chair and there simply isn't a squad that could compete at National League level, let alone the Championship. Really this is the brutal truth and this is where Hoos and Ferdinand have brought us. We have no money, stuck at Loftus Road after systemic failure to move ground, and we need to keep everybody and sign between 6 and 8 players to have the faintest chance of survival. Good luck Gareth.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:41 - Jun 9 with 6422 viewsdmm

Faysal Bettache left the club in January.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:48 - Jun 9 with 6402 viewsNottsQPR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:34 - Jun 9 by Devonwhitewhitewhite

Just been on the Official Site and looked at "First Team Squad". Can't understand why anyone would be applauding anyone leaving, we actually don't have any footballers! There are only 21 players listed under "first team". This includes 4 Goalkeepers, only one of whom is any good and he is clearly going to leave. Of our 6 defenders one has never played for us, and we have Osman Kakay as first choice Right Back backed up by Aaron Drewe. Of our two first choice centre halves one managed, I think, 15 appearances last season and the other was signed as back-up. We have no left back back up, even the club doesn't acknowledge Travelman. Our 8 Midfielders include Faisal Betache, who has barely played, but this is our strongest area. It is possible we can field a credible midfield, although everyone knows Johannsen and Albert are finished, Dozzell wasn't ever good enough and Richards has hardly set pulses racing. We have three forwards. One who is clearly leaving, one who is 34 and one who has never scored for us. Sell two of Dykes, Dieng, Chair and there simply isn't a squad that could compete at National League level, let alone the Championship. Really this is the brutal truth and this is where Hoos and Ferdinand have brought us. We have no money, stuck at Loftus Road after systemic failure to move ground, and we need to keep everybody and sign between 6 and 8 players to have the faintest chance of survival. Good luck Gareth.

Be assured of one thing, we will sign plenty of players. As Dave Mc always points out, it’s what we do…
Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:08 - Jun 10 with 6110 viewsDevonwhitewhitewhite

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:41 - Jun 9 by dmm

Faysal Bettache left the club in January.

Sorry, brain fade between site and Forum. I meant Dixon-Bonner. Pity Bettache left, I thought he looked useful
Summer Transfer Rumours on 05:31 - Jun 10 with 5917 viewsdistortR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:45 - Jun 9 by dmm

It's a funny old saying 'boiled my piss'. Can't say I've ever tried doing it. Has anyone had a go?

It comes from the brewing method used by skol.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:08 - Jun 10 with 5876 viewswesty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:45 - Jun 9 by dmm

It's a funny old saying 'boiled my piss'. Can't say I've ever tried doing it. Has anyone had a go?

Not yours no
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:05 - Jun 10 with 5465 viewsthompsonridd

Sums us up perfectly
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:07 - Jun 10 with 5141 viewsgolborne

Every team that competes successfully in this league has loanees. Burnley regularly fielded 3 for much of the season.

Nice sentiment, but to think we can develop our youngsters and still compete is frankly living in cuckoo land I’m afraid.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:28 - Jun 10 with 5051 viewsjohnhoop

In a nutshell.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:22 - Jun 10 with 4867 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-65865904

Can he play centre half? What a trouper. Dropping like flies out there.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2023 15:23]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:06 - Jun 10 with 4621 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I know that its totally unachievable from a wages point of view blah blah blah and you'll all laugh at me but Kent and Morelos are both free.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:32 - Jun 10 with 4529 viewsBklynRanger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:22 - Jun 10 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-65865904

Can he play centre half? What a trouper. Dropping like flies out there.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2023 15:23]

It could well be the impending male menopause, but I find that quite poignant.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:08 - Jun 10 with 4403 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:06 - Jun 10 by Welsh_Ranger

I know that its totally unachievable from a wages point of view blah blah blah and you'll all laugh at me but Kent and Morelos are both free.

You're right, that did make me laugh. If only we could afford/attract/develop such players.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:16 - Jun 10 with 4366 viewsBenny_the_Ball

If he were prepared to return then that would demonstrate some character for a 19-year-old. Either that, or he's a glutton for punishment.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:00 - Jun 11 with 3933 viewswombat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:16 - Jun 10 by Benny_the_Ball

If he were prepared to return then that would demonstrate some character for a 19-year-old. Either that, or he's a glutton for punishment.

Does a seem a weird one to me . Loan won’t be cheap as I’m sure villa will want cash to loan hi. To us , we are skint so does that mean chairs going to villa on a perm and we get Tim on loan as part of the sweetener ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:18 - Jun 11 with 3894 viewsCateLeBonR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:16 - Jun 10 by Benny_the_Ball

I think it’s just about safe to admit it now. I voted for Tim as our young player of the year.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:57 - Jun 11 with 3678 viewseghamranger

Tim won’t get a game at Villa though. They on the verge on signing Tielemans and they play a similar position I believe
Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:22 - Jun 11 with 3637 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65865170

Would they want Dykes as well?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:02 - Jun 11 with 3458 viewsDorse

Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:22 - Jun 11 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65865170

Would they want Dykes as well?

I doubt they'll go for Lyndon now. Grangers it is then.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:07 - Jun 11 with 3252 viewsLongRanger

No way Tim is coming back here, would be a crazy move for him. He was referring to himself as ‘we’ coming back from injury, not coming back to the madhouse.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:46 - Jun 11 with 3136 viewsBurnleyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:48 - Jun 5 by Antti_Heinola

We need to get over this.
The benefit is having a good player.
Burnley had FIVE.
You can pick ther wrong loans, and that's one thing, but the vast majority of teams want and need loans.

Shame we picked the wrong ones………again.

Burnley’s propelled them to the title, ours almost relegated us.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:37 - Jun 11 with 2978 viewsQPROslo

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:46 - Jun 11 by Burnleyhoop

Arguably the minor contributions we got from Roberts and Richards "almost relegated us", but Tim, Laird and Lowe contributed in varying degrees to keeping us up.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:42 - Jun 11 with 2760 viewskensalriser

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:46 - Jun 11 by Burnleyhoop

I doubt we were ever in with a chance to borrow players that went to Burnley.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024