Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396457 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:14 - Jun 13 with 6788 viewsdaveB

The season did start a lot earlier last year so those mid June signings were basically the equivalent of early July this year
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:02 - Jun 13 with 6587 viewsAndybrat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:23 - Jun 13 by DavieQPR

There are 159 Championship players out of contract on 1st July plus loads from lower leagues. Agents are not going to be that fussy for most of those.

Don’t want to go into what I said earlier but this is potentially a good thing, maybe the club does have an advantage and GA knows his market. More players than vacancies is not good for agents but good for clubs with tight finances. Time will tell, one thing we have to show them Heston 1st
Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:15 - Jun 14 with 6288 viewsSydneyRs

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:02 - Jun 13 by Andybrat

Don’t want to go into what I said earlier but this is potentially a good thing, maybe the club does have an advantage and GA knows his market. More players than vacancies is not good for agents but good for clubs with tight finances. Time will tell, one thing we have to show them Heston 1st

I do think there is potential to put together a competitive team with some shrewd signings. Whether we are able to do it is another matter!
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:53 - Jun 14 with 5602 viewsHoopstar

Not sure we'll have an add-on for BOS - didn't we half beg them to buy him for peanuts in Jan so we didn't lose him for absolutely nothing in the summer?

Not sure we'd have had much bargaining power in that one but fingers crossed there is something in there!
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:41 - Jun 14 with 5338 viewsderbyhoop

Dominic Gape, midfielder from Wycombe on a free?
204 apps, 4 goals. Not a priority. I would hope not!!!
Lewis Wing seems more likely.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:49 - Jun 14 with 5297 viewsDannyPaddox

If we can dip into the South Korean market a centre mid pairing of Gape & Ping-Ho would be our style.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - Jun 14 with 5180 viewsaston_hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:41 - Jun 14 by derbyhoop

Dominic Gape, midfielder from Wycombe on a free?
204 apps, 4 goals. Not a priority. I would hope not!!!
Lewis Wing seems more likely.

Had a load of injury problems I believe. Which makes me think its likely.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:47 - Jun 14 with 4999 viewsCamberleyR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - Jun 14 by aston_hoop

Had a load of injury problems I believe. Which makes me think its likely.

48 games in his last three seasons (3 x 16 each). I'd hope we'd be taking a wide swerve unless they're looking for candidates to keep Glass-Salter company in the physio's room.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:06 - Jun 14 with 4725 viewsMonkey_Roots

From Football League World:

Do QPR need Dominic Gape?

Considering Gape has struggled with injuries for the last three seasons, playing just 42 league matches since the beginning of the 2020-21 campaign, it's a real shock that Ainsworth is considering a move for him.

There doesn't seem to be any benefit for QPR to bring in a player with limited Championship experience at the age of 28 who has struggled to stay off the treatment table in the last few years.

With their options in midfield consisting of Andre Dozzell, Stefan Johansen and Sam Field there is definitely the need for the R's to add another body in there as competition this summer, but they can surely do better than Gape.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:34 - Jun 14 with 4376 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:06 - Jun 14 by Monkey_Roots

Considering Gape has struggled with injuries for the last three seasons, playing just 42 league matches since the beginning of the 2020-21 campaign, it's a real shock that Ainsworth is considering a move for him.

There doesn't seem to be any benefit for QPR to bring in a player with limited Championship experience at the age of 28 who has struggled to stay off the treatment table in the last few years.

With their options in midfield consisting of Andre Dozzell, Stefan Johansen and Sam Field there is definitely the need for the R's to add another body in there as competition this summer, but they can surely do better than Gape.

Sounds like he ticks a lot of our boxes.

In other news Home Office have changed the foreign player rule again. You can now sign two non qualifying players from wherever you like, and four if you play enough homegrown English players. Re opens corridors to second tiers in Spain, Germany etc that had been closed post Brexit.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:38 - Jun 14 with 4366 viewstoboboly

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:34 - Jun 14 by Northernr

Sounds like he ticks a lot of our boxes.

In other news Home Office have changed the foreign player rule again. You can now sign two non qualifying players from wherever you like, and four if you play enough homegrown English players. Re opens corridors to second tiers in Spain, Germany etc that had been closed post Brexit.

A poor decision from the Government in terms of getting more UK players in squads rather than foreign dross like Borysiuk/Alberti/Pellicori etc

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:40 - Jun 14 with 4365 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:38 - Jun 14 by toboboly

A poor decision from the Government in terms of getting more UK players in squads rather than foreign dross like Borysiuk/Alberti/Pellicori etc

But good news for any club you may know trying to rebuild its entire team on the budget of your weekly shop.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:41 - Jun 14 with 4357 viewstoboboly

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:40 - Jun 14 by Northernr

But good news for any club you may know trying to rebuild its entire team on the budget of your weekly shop.

They might be cheap - but they are rarely good, at least we never find the good ones.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:42 - Jun 14 with 4356 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:41 - Jun 14 by toboboly

They might be cheap - but they are rarely good, at least we never find the good ones.

Still, Dominic Gape eh
Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:12 - Jun 14 with 4058 viewsDorse

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:49 - Jun 14 by DannyPaddox

If we can dip into the South Korean market a centre mid pairing of Gape & Ping-Ho would be our style.

More like Hoo Fuk-Dat.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:38 - Jun 14 with 3958 viewsvanrrrr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:06 - Jun 14 by Monkey_Roots

Sounds like one of The League 1 gems Gaz and Dobbo were promising!

We really seem to have no plan and less clue if this is the type of player we would spend wages on.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:26 - Jun 14 with 3758 viewsHayesender

I googled Dominic Gape as I've never heard of him. Before I'd finished typing gape, the top search on Google was Dominic Gape injury.

Bodes well!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:04 - Jun 14 with 3602 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:38 - Jun 14 by vanrrrr

We really seem to have no plan and less clue if this is the type of player we would spend wages on.

Not sure anyone can say we have no plan based on a rumour on twitter that even concludes we probably won't sign him
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:21 - Jun 14 with 3540 viewsjeffranger

Can see us getting in Lewis Wing but not Gape as I think that’s BS
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:43 - Jun 14 with 3465 viewsswitchingcode

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:41 - Jun 14 by toboboly

Not true
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:56 - Jun 14 with 3429 viewswombat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:43 - Jun 14 by switchingcode

Not true

Funnily enough was told about gape earlier in the week seems he scowens understudy at Wycombe , terrible injury history as well . Hopes;y this one is rubbish

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:01 - Jun 14 with 3404 viewsdavman

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:40 - Jun 14 by Northernr

Good news with an effective scouting network.

So not good news for us then...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:13 - Jun 14 with 3351 viewsvanrrrr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:04 - Jun 14 by daveB

Not sure anyone can say we have no plan based on a rumour on twitter that even concludes we probably won't sign him

I did say if he was signed… !

But my comment about the plan comes back to the discussions on here previously. Is our plan to have a director of football model/continuity and a coach or a manager bringing in his own players responsible for player decisions ? Unless that is clear then nobody is accountable and Regardless if it is Les or Gaz or anyone else we are unlikely be to successful. I was hoping we would have had that clarity by now.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:55 - Jun 14 with 3222 viewsgolborne

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:38 - Jun 14 by vanrrrr

Yeah, we seem to have already dug up the pitch
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:45 - Jun 15 with 2787 viewsSonofpugwash

Birmingham City close to signing Tyler Roberts.
Good luck with that one.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024