Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396374 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:54 - Jun 21 with 5607 viewsdistortR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:09 - Jun 20 by dannyblue

Now Chrissy Willock has a somewhat cryptic instagram post, which suggests some movement to me. 'we can make plans but the lord determines our steps'

He's the one who pisses me off the most, tbh. I just want him gone now, anything over £500k I'd be happy.

He hasn't got BOS's excuse of bad initial treatment - the club invested in him financially and in terms of improving him, and in return he doesn't appear to give a flying one.

My worry is, he doesn't get a move and sits there pulling a wage and doing nothing for another season.

Fully accept I may have totally got him wrong, it's what I see.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:26 - Jun 21 with 5494 viewsQPR_Jim

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:54 - Jun 21 by distortR

He's the one who pisses me off the most, tbh. I just want him gone now, anything over £500k I'd be happy.

He hasn't got BOS's excuse of bad initial treatment - the club invested in him financially and in terms of improving him, and in return he doesn't appear to give a flying one.

My worry is, he doesn't get a move and sits there pulling a wage and doing nothing for another season.

Fully accept I may have totally got him wrong, it's what I see.

"the lord determines our steps" - and there was me thinking it was the offer of huge piles of money determining his steps.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:49 - Jun 21 with 5242 viewsNorthernr

Now Chrissy Willock has a somewhat cryptic instagram post, which suggests some movement to me. 'we can make plans but the lord determines our steps'

"The lord determines our steps"
Just fck off mate honestly.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:18 - Jun 21 with 5136 viewstoboboly

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:49 - Jun 21 by Northernr

"The lord determines our steps"
Just fck off mate honestly.

He should get the hint that the Lord wants him to sign a new contract, after all, He keeps snapping Chrissy's hamstrings.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:31 - Jun 21 with 5076 viewsDannyPaddox

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:18 - Jun 21 by toboboly

He should get the hint that the Lord wants him to sign a new contract, after all, He keeps snapping Chrissy's hamstrings.

The Lord snaps hamstrings in mysterious ways
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:39 - Jun 21 with 5004 viewsTheChef

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:30 - Jun 20 by Yorkshirehoop

Like it.we want to see some of these young lads be given a go.He clearly has talent otherwise he wouldn't have been in Liverpool's youth set up.i know it don't always mean he's gonna be a good player but I think I speak for most Rangers fans when I say.we would rather struggle and get relegated with youth and players that actually give a monkeys than do the same with a load of middle aged jobbers that are just there to pick their money up.I actually do feel sorry for Gareth Ainsworth because he's gonna have to produce something akin to Paul Daniels to get players in on frees that can compete at this level.One thing for sure is when the going gets really tough at loftus road we all pull together and as many people on the forum have said recently the players need our support more than ever.i know that's the total opposite of what I've said about dykes Johansen dickie etc but if a player wants to leave us.then go and go now !

Space bar?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:41 - Jun 21 with 4992 viewsTheChef

Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:26 - Jun 21 by QPR_Jim

"the lord determines our steps" - and there was me thinking it was the offer of huge piles of money determining his steps.

I thought it went 'we can make plans but my dad tells me what to do'?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:42 - Jun 21 with 4999 viewstoboboly

Angelo Balanta available

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:49 - Jun 21 with 4960 viewsconnell10

Willock nearly made me quit football when he came on against Millwall and run a few yards and collapsed , to be taken off!!! Then Millwall scored their 2nd , it completely done me ... 75th minute I just walked out . So to be honest I really don't care if he goes!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:04 - Jun 21 with 4860 viewsDubaiR

Same for me. A real talent, weak mentally and clearly doesn't want to be here.

Let the lord find a club willing to stump up 2m and pack you're bags.

If he had an ounce of integrity he would sign a new contract give us a great season, get a better move and transfer fee. He won't though
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:16 - Jun 21 with 4784 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:39 - Jun 21 by TheChef

Space bar?

Are you offering one of these?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:52 - Jun 21 with 4588 viewsSonofpugwash

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:31 - Jun 21 by DannyPaddox

The Lord snaps hamstrings in mysterious ways

At least he wasn't tempted to the folly of a move to Scotland,then it would be...
"Laird,Laird ah didnae ken!"

"Well,ya ken noo!"

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:41 - Jun 21 with 4279 viewsAntti_Heinola

Can't really join in the Willock hate tbh.
People might be right about him, but there's a lot of assumptions and guesswork going on.

Bare bones.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:58 - Jun 21 with 4207 viewsE15Hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:42 - Jun 21 by toboboly

Angelo Balanta available

I always thought he was another of the youngsters that didn't get the time here he might have done.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:01 - Jun 21 with 4189 viewstoboboly

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:58 - Jun 21 by E15Hoop

I always thought he was another of the youngsters that didn't get the time here he might have done.

You'll be pleased to know he is just about ready for us now, he will be 33 on 1st July.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:09 - Jun 21 with 4121 viewsLoyalitat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:41 - Jun 21 by Antti_Heinola

People might be right about him, but there's a lot of assumptions and guesswork going on.

Me neither.

Assumptions such as him being "weak mentally" are laughable. To have got through as tough an academy system as Arsenal's to sign a professional contract, suggests anything but.

He clearly has misgivings since his series of injuries, which is perfectly understandable, but that in itself doesn't mean that he's weak mentally. Without his significant contributions at the start of the season, we would now be in division one. His injury situation was exacerbated by Beale bringing him back way too soon, as his signings, ostensibly in the same position, weren't delivering in Willock's absence..
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 13:28]
Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:15 - Jun 21 with 4061 viewsE15Hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:01 - Jun 21 by toboboly

You'll be pleased to know he is just about ready for us now, he will be 33 on 1st July.

Wow...3 year contract with an option for a 4th it is, then!
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:26 - Jun 21 with 3767 viewsDubaiR

Didn't make it at Arsenal though did he, didnt make it for Benfica reserves and ended up at Huddersfield on loan.

No doubting a real talent when he fancies it but, took him quite a while to settle, break into our team, bit longer still to perform. Started the season superbly, Watford away good example.

Injuries / Change of manager like the team not the first time performances dropped off second half of the season, that's why i said potentially mentally weak. Maybe he isnt, and on his day what a player!

There is a reason he is with us, a reason no one has properly come in for him and at a youngish age could be on his 4th permanent club with a couple of loans in there two.

I take all this back of course if he signs a new contract and turns up 5 weeks out of 10
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 14:26]
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:36 - Jun 21 with 3539 viewsQPROslo

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:26 - Jun 21 by DubaiR

Didn't make it at Arsenal though did he, didnt make it for Benfica reserves and ended up at Huddersfield on loan.

No doubting a real talent when he fancies it but, took him quite a while to settle, break into our team, bit longer still to perform. Started the season superbly, Watford away good example.

Injuries / Change of manager like the team not the first time performances dropped off second half of the season, that's why i said potentially mentally weak. Maybe he isnt, and on his day what a player!

There is a reason he is with us, a reason no one has properly come in for him and at a youngish age could be on his 4th permanent club with a couple of loans in there two.

I take all this back of course if he signs a new contract and turns up 5 weeks out of 10
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 14:26]

During that period when he first joined us he didn't have that upper body strength that he then devoloped and become the great player he was for us before he got that hamstring injury, then again early this last season. I thought he looked like he'd lost a lot of that strength in his ineffectual play time towards the end of the season. He may well need to get that back again to be the player he was. As for his head, only he knows, probably. I can't hate a player who has done so well for us, but in our financial position we need to get what we can for him, hopefully from some Club who can afford to take the gamble on him getting back to his best.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 15:38]
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:43 - Jun 21 with 3488 viewsDubaiR

When we say done that well, and may be it's just me. Great player on his day, struggled with injuries for sure.

Doesn't come close to Eze or Adel for me. two half seasons of being very good.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:28 - Jun 21 with 3317 viewsstevec

Been good for us, it just seems like he’s demoralised by the hamstring injuries and doesn’t trust his body any more.

Will be surprised if anyone comes in for him but you never know.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:33 - Jun 21 with 3283 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I think he's referring to his father not Ours.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:33 - Jun 21 with 3078 viewsE15Hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:28 - Jun 21 by stevec

Been good for us, it just seems like he’s demoralised by the hamstring injuries and doesn’t trust his body any more.

Will be surprised if anyone comes in for him but you never know.

There's always Honest Uncle Mick...

You know, the same Honest Uncle Mick who wouldn't even comtemplate of "taking advantage" of a situation developing at that club...where was it now...in his home town, where supposedly he really wanted to return to his roots..

Now obviously, he wouldn't possibly think of doing such a cynical thing as taking advantge of a "situation", but, you know, if it just so happens that a top quality player is available and a club that he just so happens to have a "relationship" with comes calling, needing to do something, well, clearly then it would be bad form not to listen to them - and then negotiate possibly half a million off the original asking price -you know to "help them out"...
Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:36 - Jun 21 with 2889 viewsHAYESBOY

100k.........

Smells like a trout farm in here

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:47 - Jun 21 with 2820 viewsQPR_Jim

It's not hate, it's just an appropriate level of mocking of someone who's trying to bring "the lord" into financial decisions he and his advisors are making.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024