Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396358 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:29 - Jun 27 with 5708 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:08 - Jun 27 by CroydonCaptJack

There will be a year option on top I am sure

Yup. His contract runs to 2024 with a club option to extend for a further year.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:39 - Jun 27 with 5647 viewsQPROslo

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:29 - Jun 27 by dmm

Yup. His contract runs to 2024 with a club option to extend for a further year.

That must mean if we do get a good offer or better still offerS, we should sell him this window then, or unless he also signs a new contract.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:07 - Jun 27 with 5476 viewsswisscottage

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:39 - Jun 27 by QPROslo

That must mean if we do get a good offer or better still offerS, we should sell him this window then, or unless he also signs a new contract.

I would rather we moved heaven and earth to extend his contract rather than sell this season. Lord help us if we're relying on Dozzie.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:53 - Jun 28 with 4921 viewsWelsh_Ranger

STEPHEN Duke-McKenna and Arkell Jude-Boyd have agreed new contracts with the club...

Surely if they are staying they will have some part to play in the coming season, I remember SDM being an energetic Scowen type player who has had some issues with injuries. Anyone know much about Jude-Boyd?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:58 - Jun 28 with 4890 viewsCamberleyR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:53 - Jun 28 by Welsh_Ranger

STEPHEN Duke-McKenna and Arkell Jude-Boyd have agreed new contracts with the club...

Surely if they are staying they will have some part to play in the coming season, I remember SDM being an energetic Scowen type player who has had some issues with injuries. Anyone know much about Jude-Boyd?

Hopefully we haven't - in Duke-McKenna's case anyway - renewed just to send out on loan again...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:04 - Jun 28 with 4859 viewsLoyalitat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:53 - Jun 28 by Welsh_Ranger

Please no. SDM didn't start a league game for Leyton Orient last season when fit and on occasions, wasn't even on the bench.

[Post edited 28 Jun 2023 11:15]
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:09 - Jun 28 with 4821 viewsGloucs_R

Two B team players who I doubt will ever be championship standard.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:28 - Jun 28 with 4750 viewsBAWHoops

SDM is surely a complete waste of money.
Won't make the first team and at 22 is just blocking a path for someone younger to get B team minutes

What's the point

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:36 - Jun 28 with 4696 viewsconnell10

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:04 - Jun 28 by Loyalitat

Please no. SDM didn't start a league game for Leyton Orient last season when fit and on occasions, wasn't even on the bench.

[Post edited 28 Jun 2023 11:15]

He was injured is probably why. I quite rate him from what I've seen.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:20 - Jun 28 with 4559 viewsDavieQPR

Not injured too much. Manager didn't rate him too highly. 'Skilful but lightweight' seems to se the Orient supporters view.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:27 - Jun 28 with 4196 viewsloftboy

Hull and Middlesbrough supposedly sniffing around Seny.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:42 - Jun 28 with 4008 viewsDorse

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:27 - Jun 28 by loftboy

Hull and Middlesbrough supposedly sniffing around Seny.

According to 'sources' known only to the72.com. Cannot see Hull being especially attractive but Boro?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:58 - Jun 28 with 3926 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:42 - Jun 28 by Dorse

According to 'sources' known only to the72.com. Cannot see Hull being especially attractive but Boro?

I'd hope he could do better than Boro but I'm probably biased. Thought he might get a gig at a newly promoted or lower end PL club.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:46 - Jun 28 with 3815 viewsWD99

Supposedly Leicester looking to sign Steffen from Man City, who I thought Boro were hoping to retain one way or another… so that could make sense for Seny. Considering we have seen like 2 total games from Archer and I am not sure any from Walsh, unclear if the plan is to just roll with them or bring in another keeper.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:10 - Jun 28 with 3720 viewsAndybrat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:36 - Jun 28 by connell10

He was injured is probably why. I quite rate him from what I've seen.

Agree, the cameo against Everton was great. Bit of a ( want to say nasty) competitive midfield dynamo with pace. Cocky, aggressive and apparently now fit.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:38 - Jun 28 with 3450 viewsderbyhoop

Boro had Steffen, on.loan from Man C.
Hull had Darlow, on.loan from Newcastle.
You can see the need.
Will either, or Reims, pay the price?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:47 - Jun 28 with 3407 viewsLazyFan

The only way I can see two clubs like Hull and Boro suddenly bidding for Seny at the same exact time is if QPR has hocked him around (as we need the money). This is just a guess, but it's a bit strange that a club like Hull think they can get him unless he's been offered around.

If that has happened, then QPR would have a replacement lined up. QPR may feel they need to sell Seny quickly before they miss out on this mythical target. Completely guessing here. I am making stuff up!

zzzzzzzzzz

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:53 - Jun 28 with 3380 viewswombat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:47 - Jun 28 by LazyFan

The only way I can see two clubs like Hull and Boro suddenly bidding for Seny at the same exact time is if QPR has hocked him around (as we need the money). This is just a guess, but it's a bit strange that a club like Hull think they can get him unless he's been offered around.

If that has happened, then QPR would have a replacement lined up. QPR may feel they need to sell Seny quickly before they miss out on this mythical target. Completely guessing here. I am making stuff up!

Think Lumley and smithies are Aval still

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:29 - Jun 29 with 2945 viewsSonofpugwash

Josh Scowen..a possible GA signing.
What were your impressions of him?
(no I don't do impressions either)

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:09 - Jun 29 with 2812 viewsQPR_John

If we have hocked him around as you so eloquently put it at a price that elicits interest from Middlesbrough and Hull I would have thought many more clubs would be interested not least some lower PL clubs as a very dependable substitute.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:06 - Jun 29 with 2673 viewstoboboly

Sorry to bang on about it but I have seen SDM play for Torquay and also for the B/U-21 team. He isn't good enough for an extension and is going to be 23 in 6 weeks and has 38 appearances under his belt.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:07 - Jun 29 with 2669 viewsaston_hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:06 - Jun 29 by toboboly

Sorry to bang on about it but I have seen SDM play for Torquay and also for the B/U-21 team. He isn't good enough for an extension and is going to be 23 in 6 weeks and has 38 appearances under his belt.

He's also not exactly the player everyone is imagining based on that Everton performance is he? He ran around a lot that night off of pure adrenaline but he's more of a lightweight attacking mid type?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:10 - Jun 29 with 2651 viewstoboboly

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:07 - Jun 29 by aston_hoop

He's also not exactly the player everyone is imagining based on that Everton performance is he? He ran around a lot that night off of pure adrenaline but he's more of a lightweight attacking mid type?

He was definitely an attacking midfield role for Torquay. For the B team he seemed to be a bit of a mix, not sure if that was because he was a senior player compared to most or they were trying out new areas for him. But yeah, quite lightweight, passing not particularly accurate, runs around a bit and not a hard tackle.

edit: i would love him to prove me wrong, but I just cannot see it from what I have witnessed.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 11:11]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:23 - Jun 29 with 2580 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

I would imagine the agents of every QPR player have been working in overdrive this summer knowing we'd accept bids even close to perceived market value. Plus, Every club knows there's a discount to be had on players with only 12 months left on their contracts, especially from teams perilously close to P&S thresholds.

Dieng, Field, Chair, Willock, even Dykes - I would say they've all 100% been hocked around, by both club and agents. We might also be talking extensions with those same players of course. The ideal would be to know how much it would cost to keep them and how much we'd get by selling and making a case by case decision.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is could we get some of these guys to accept new contracts and weight the salaries per the P&S 3 year cycle? IE... Someone earning £10k PW would earn £1.5m over three years... Given that all football contracts are essentially fully guaranteed, could we sign them to three year extensions that actually only pay them £3/4k a week for this season and pay the rest of the £1.5m via much bigger salaries in the last two years of the contract? With Minimum Fee clauses injected too so that there are get outs for the club and player? This is how NFL teams 'get around' their salary cap.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:28 - Jun 29 with 2366 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-to-replace-hamalainen-with-fulha

Worded as though this would be a buy and not loan?

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024