Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396429 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - May 26 with 7343 viewsThird_Division_South

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:52 - May 26 by DavieQPR

Not so much the clubs but agents looking round for best deals and other interest in their players. Rarely would anyone accept first offer.

Players and managers will all be off on holiday at the moment, which won’t stop agents calling! So nothing usually happens for a while yet. Even if players have agreed to come this won’t usually be confirmed until their contract expires and the media team can do their thing. Also a lot of clubs are yet to release their lists of released players which will influence recruitment. In addition, the PL hasn’t finished yet and that would potentially be another source of signings for next season. So all in all, plenty of time left and being Rangers you can expect plenty of transfer activity this summer.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:14 - May 26 with 7329 viewsArcticHoop

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-qpr-derby-county-and-cardiff-city-in

Sean Clare from Charlton linked now, RB and is available for free. Don´t know is he any better than Kakay
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:53 - May 26 with 7158 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:35 - May 25 by distortR

yeah, he ran his contract down at Blackburn, thinking he'd get a better gig. I was surprised he didn't as well. I'd have him as a player, don't know what his attitude is like.

He'll no doubt be pleased to leave Wigan as they'll now start next season on -8 points.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:57 - May 26 with 6814 viewsterryb

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:56 - May 26 by Tonto

am i the only one not expecting much business until after the season starts? Why do football clubs leave it so long? I would have thought bringing in players for the START of pre-season training would be ideal, and yet it rarely happens (and this is not just QPR)

Part of this would be due to pre season training starting before the transfer window has opened. Even players that will be out of contract aren't available until 1st July & clubs wouldn't want them earlier, avoiding having to pay their wages for June.

I'm sure it's better to have done most signings before the league starts though.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:08 - May 26 with 6452 viewsVancouverHoop

Not that we couldn't use another CB/RB but it doesn't seem as urgent a need as almost everywhere else on the pitch.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:13 - May 26 with 6440 viewskensalriser

We in for Andy Carroll yet?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:09 - May 27 with 6146 viewsDylanP

I heard we are in talks for Messi

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:15 - May 27 with 6140 viewsCateLeBonR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:13 - May 26 by kensalriser

We in for Andy Carroll yet?

More like 3rd time lucky for Tom Carroll? Only 30. He's not little anymore.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 0:16]
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:27 - May 27 with 6119 viewsdistortR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:15 - May 27 by CateLeBonR

Never, but never, take a midfielder from spurs youth set up.
Technically proficient, weak, boring. Carrol, Skipp, Winks, Amos, Owens etc etc
Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:50 - May 27 with 5865 viewsDorse

Sean Clare (RB)? No, me neither.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-qpr-derby-county-and-cardiff-city-in

Edit: apologies. I appear to be suffering from an advanced case of Spackmania.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 13:12]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:57 - May 27 with 5838 viewsLoyalitat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:50 - May 27 by Dorse

If he's got a cultured hoof in him, he'll do for next season.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:04 - May 27 with 5656 viewseastside_r

Just don’t get me started.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:38 - May 27 with 5429 viewsDavieQPR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:50 - May 27 by Dorse

Any friend of Batmans is good enough for me.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:16 - May 27 with 5166 viewstonyQPR

Clarke-Harris being put up for sale by Peterborough.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:32 - May 28 with 4589 viewsMatch82

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:38 - May 27 by DavieQPR

Any friend of Batmans is good enough for me.

So... QPR feels like the right place for someone Batman Close with? Sorry.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:43 - May 28 with 4571 viewsgolborne

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:11 - May 26 by Third_Division_South

Players and managers will all be off on holiday at the moment, which won’t stop agents calling! So nothing usually happens for a while yet. Even if players have agreed to come this won’t usually be confirmed until their contract expires and the media team can do their thing. Also a lot of clubs are yet to release their lists of released players which will influence recruitment. In addition, the PL hasn’t finished yet and that would potentially be another source of signings for next season. So all in all, plenty of time left and being Rangers you can expect plenty of transfer activity this summer.

How would it cost for our (non league standard) manager to remain on holiday. I’ll start saving
Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:35 - May 29 with 4380 viewslave16

More like carol vorderman

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 01:16 - May 29 with 4338 viewsnumptydumpty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:35 - May 29 by lave16

More like carol vorderman

At least in recent times, Vorderman scores extremely frequently if her PR machine leads us to believe !!!

There is some kind of joke to made with Dykes on this front, but in todays PC world not be sure its appropriate or correct.

And with binary meaning 1 or 0, therefore non binary meaning by default 2 or above, just simply not sure in Rangers case that's just actually completely irrelevant.
[Post edited 29 May 2023 1:21]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:52 - May 29 with 3957 viewsQPRConor2000

seen we have been linked with Josh Knight from Peterborough.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:05 - May 29 with 3898 viewsHoopstar

Always liked Josh Knight and looked the best player in Ainsworths Wycombe team that went down - looked to be a Champ level player then - although he has been relegated twice already so may not quite be the shining light I thought.

Was quite surprised nobody took a punt on him though last summer - only 8 appearances this year for Posh so another potentially injury prone player? Hardly watched any League One this year so not up to date with his situation.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:09 - May 29 with 3877 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:05 - May 29 by Hoopstar

Always liked Josh Knight and looked the best player in Ainsworths Wycombe team that went down - looked to be a Champ level player then - although he has been relegated twice already so may not quite be the shining light I thought.

Was quite surprised nobody took a punt on him though last summer - only 8 appearances this year for Posh so another potentially injury prone player? Hardly watched any League One this year so not up to date with his situation.

According to Transfermarket he played 39 times in all competitions for Posh this season.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:09 - May 29 with 3590 viewsHoopstar

Serves me right for just looking at Wikipedia for 20 seconds
Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:54 - May 29 with 3292 viewsplasmahoop

Whenever I've seen Charlton play, I've always been impressed with Shaun clare. He can also play midfield. Whilst on the face of it, a free transfer from the league below is a bit underwhelming, that's the market we are in. So I'd go with him
Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:57 - May 29 with 3278 viewsbosh67

There are probably going to be a number of players I've never heard of coming in on frees. As long as they are prepared to throw themselves into playing 100% fine.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:10 - May 29 with 3225 viewsAndybrat

I see we didn’t get Pochetino then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024