Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396481 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:48 - Jul 5 with 5182 viewsBAWHoops

Won't happen, but would absolutely love Furs to come back.
I'd give him the captains armband as well

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:08 - Jul 5 with 5033 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:03 - Jul 5 by daveB

No mate, wasn't there myself so not heard any details just that it will be announced next few days
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 8:04]

Expect to see the new trendy ITK Twitter account Tweeting this almost word for word shortly.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:24 - Jul 5 with 4915 viewsPhildo

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:08 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Expect to see the new trendy ITK Twitter account Tweeting this almost word for word shortly.

If Musk finally kills twitter there is money to be made with a new version of clubcall. 'Loftcall' £10 for a rumour from the club window cleaner who spoke to the lady who empties the wastepaper baskets in the managers office etc.....
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:54 - Jul 5 with 4783 viewsLoyalitat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:54 - Jul 5 by Northernr

And, the most important thing of all... a long throw.

A proper threatening long throw, unlike Drewe's.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:55 - Jul 5 with 4778 viewsR_from_afar

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:35 - Jul 3 by DannyPaddox

It’s an unwritten rule you name your sources ie: my wife’s mate regularly frequents Plumstead Weight-Watchers. Bradley Dack has just started attending. She overheard him asking if there’s any all-you can eat Chinese restaurants in the Shepherds Bush area.

Dack has probably been laying off the Chinese and other takeaway food recently because his big celebrity wedding to reality TV star Olivia Attwood was on 3rd June.

Anyone wish to hazard a guess as to how many roses there were at the ceremony at the Bulgari Hotel in Knightsbridge? A clue: It was more than one.

Back on topic, I would not want us to sign him, he's had a lot of injuries recently.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:01 - Jul 5 with 4734 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:55 - Jul 5 by R_from_afar

Dack has probably been laying off the Chinese and other takeaway food recently because his big celebrity wedding to reality TV star Olivia Attwood was on 3rd June.

Anyone wish to hazard a guess as to how many roses there were at the ceremony at the Bulgari Hotel in Knightsbridge? A clue: It was more than one.

Back on topic, I would not want us to sign him, he's had a lot of injuries recently.

I thought she was with Bradley Johnson of getting joey Barton sent off fame
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:23 - Jul 5 with 4393 viewsGloucs_R

Willock and Dieng both and talks with middlesbrough according to standard sport.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:50 - Jul 5 with 4228 viewssparkey

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:23 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

Willock and Dieng both and talks with middlesbrough according to standard sport.

Probs want Willock just to stop him destroying them everytime he plays them
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 12:50]
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:35 - Jul 5 with 3929 viewsHunterhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:23 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

Dieng is going to be disappointed at the quality and quantity of nightclubs on Teesside.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:52 - Jul 5 with 3795 viewsR_from_afar

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:01 - Jul 5 by daveB

I thought she was with Bradley Johnson of getting joey Barton sent off fame

Ah, you had me wondering if I had got that wrong, Dave, but it's definitely Mr Dack, I just checked.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:13 - Jul 5 with 3629 viewstoboboly

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:35 - Jul 5 by Hunterhoop

Dieng is going to be disappointed at the quality and quantity of nightclubs on Teesside.

Up to his elbows in parmo's.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:19 - Jul 5 with 3577 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:52 - Jul 5 by R_from_afar

Ah, you had me wondering if I had got that wrong, Dave, but it's definitely Mr Dack, I just checked.

Yeah sorry you are right, not sure where i got Bradley Johnson from
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:21 - Jul 5 with 3556 viewsBuckR

Local Boro journo now saying Dieng to them is very unlikely - after an Aussie keeper instead
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Jul 5 with 3517 viewsBAWHoops

The story came from a transfer tracker on Evening Standard's website. Not sure how solid it is

We need to actively sell and if we can only keep one of Willock, Chair or Dieng then a thousand times I'm keeping Chair

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Jul 5 with 3513 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:35 - Jul 5 by Hunterhoop

I can recommend a few for him. Club Bongo International was a favourite of Gazzas back in the day
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:31 - Jul 5 with 3434 viewsAntti_Heinola

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:19 - Jul 5 by daveB

Yeah sorry you are right, not sure where i got Bradley Johnson from

You just get confused between your Bradleys - we all do. Maybe she's with Bradley Allen?

Bare bones.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:42 - Jul 5 with 3369 viewsYorkshirehoop

All talk, especially as regards to Scott Twine and Bradley Dack.
I would love to see either of them in a QPR shirt given they are both flair players.
Clearly Dieng and Willock going to Boro ain't all talk.
I just hope we don't sell ourselves short like we always do, this time hopefully we can get a decent fee.
Not bothered about Willock as he clearly isn't commited 100 percent, what are we saying was worth 12 million now half price ?
I would be absolutely gutted to see Senny Dieng go, I believe he is one of the best keepers at championship level if not thee best.
Won't get fck all for him as keepers never go for much.
Package deal if all this is true is gonna be worth 10 at best.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:04 - Jul 5 with 3233 viewsNorthantsHoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:42 - Jul 5 by Yorkshirehoop

I would love to see either of them in a QPR shirt given they are both flair players.
I just hope we don't sell ourselves short like we always do, this time hopefully we can get a decent fee.
Not bothered about Willock as he clearly isn't commited 100 percent, what are we saying was worth 12 million now half price ?
I would be absolutely gutted to see Senny Dieng go, I believe he is one of the best keepers at championship level if not thee best.

If they do go to Boro hopefully put in some sell on clauses in the hope that Willock especially can re-discover the form that made him exceptionally good before his injury problems. To me Willock looked disinterested last season and wanted away but maybe his attitude and injury has messed with his head a bit. Dieng would like him to stay but again probably lost interest and wants to move and we need to make money out of him.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:20 - Jul 5 with 3126 viewsed_83

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:42 - Jul 5 by Yorkshirehoop

We'll do extremely well to get anything more than a couple of million for the pair of them. Both coming off very poor seasons, both available for nothing in 12 months, with no serious attention or offers from any other clubs to drive the price up.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:24 - Jul 5 with 3103 viewsWatfordR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Jul 5 by daveB

I can recommend a few for him. Club Bongo International was a favourite of Gazzas back in the day

gazza1 clubbing????

Shocking
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:28 - Jul 5 with 3082 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:24 - Jul 5 by WatfordR

gazza1 clubbing????

Shocking

He looks very nightclub owner in his shades tbf.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:28 - Jul 5 with 3077 viewsDubaiR

5m absolute maximum we will get for the pair combined.

Neither had a good season, both have 12 months until they leave on a free.

Boro only spent money last summer after big player sale, only one they have this summer to sell is Chuk. They don't have the budget to go big.

I think it will be closer to 3.5 combined. talk of 10m is wishful thinking
Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:55 - Jul 5 with 2774 viewsHAYESBOY

Quote from Ainsworth on the offy. Inside ST renewls.

“The Championship is the toughest it has been for a long time and this is going to be a challenging season, but with the team I’m building, I am confident we can be a competitive side - especially with one or two more addition'

One or two????

Smells like a trout farm in here

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:03 - Jul 5 with 2699 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:55 - Jul 5 by HAYESBOY

Quote from Ainsworth on the offy. Inside ST renewls.

“The Championship is the toughest it has been for a long time and this is going to be a challenging season, but with the team I’m building, I am confident we can be a competitive side - especially with one or two more addition'

One or two????

He cant seriously be suggesting that the squad only needs a couple more to finish mid table, which is competitive.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:10 - Jul 5 with 2648 viewsDaBurgh

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:03 - Jul 5 by Wilkinswatercarrier

He cant seriously be suggesting that the squad only needs a couple more to finish mid table, which is competitive.

I take this to mean permanent signings. Not including loans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024