Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396375 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:16 - Jul 12 with 7097 viewsMonkey_Roots

I can't remember who said it a few weeks back, but we do have an uncanny ability to to cast that net out, only for it to land at our feet.

So, I take it that Belk is just playing solitaire on his computer now?

What manager wants, manager gets, 2.0.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:43 - Jul 12 with 6961 viewsTonto

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:46 - Jul 12 by SL5_Hoop

Believe that Forino from Wycombe is coming in soon along with Wing

No Forino? (this is a bit old mind)

https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/highwycombe/23625036.no-validity-current-chris-

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:46 - Jul 12 with 6940 viewsdaveB

West London Sport saying we want Forino but not an easy deal to do as we have no money
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:50 - Jul 12 with 6921 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:46 - Jul 12 by daveB

West London Sport saying we want Forino but not an easy deal to do as we have no money

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:37 - Jul 12 with 6454 viewsQPRSteve

Josh Knight Peterborough CB added to the list of possibles.

https://the72.co.uk/2023/07/12/qpr-identity-peterborough-united-man-as-potential
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:45 - Jul 12 with 6397 viewsstantheman10

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:37 - Jul 12 by QPRSteve

Josh Knight Peterborough CB added to the list of possibles.

https://the72.co.uk/2023/07/12/qpr-identity-peterborough-united-man-as-potential

the72 is about as reliable as our defending a set piece!
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:01 - Jul 12 with 6324 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:16 - Jul 12 by Monkey_Roots

I can't remember who said it a few weeks back, but we do have an uncanny ability to to cast that net out, only for it to land at our feet.

I used to play FM/CM as a kid and I always thought hoped that the Belk role would be to recommend players his team had identified as achievable targets. Admittedly, under the remit of us being a ball playing team. I was hoping that even if GA is looking to be more rudimentary with his style that Belk could still be used to identify players to fit that system and thus with a resale on them.

Am i being stupid or two simplistic that to think it isnt - What manager wants, manager gets, 2.0. but a bit hybrid?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:25 - Jul 12 with 6214 viewsderbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:16 - Jul 12 by Monkey_Roots

Who knows who is making the decisions ATM.
First team management in Austria, no DOF, no money. Belk twiddling his thumbs?
Unless decisions are urgent I cant see any movement until Austria is finished.

Still 3 weeks till season starts.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:46 - Jul 12 with 6103 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:25 - Jul 12 by derbyhoop

Who knows who is making the decisions ATM.
First team management in Austria, no DOF, no money. Belk twiddling his thumbs?
Unless decisions are urgent I cant see any movement until Austria is finished.

Still 3 weeks till season starts.

I guess Belk would have been involved with us identifying Ziyad Larkeche, no?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:22 - Jul 12 with 5813 viewsterryb

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:46 - Jul 12 by SL5_Hoop

Believe that Forino from Wycombe is coming in soon along with Wing

Is that the same Lewis Wing that westy twice has told us is signing imminently? The first of which was ten days ago.

If he does eventually put pen to paper, he will have to crowd his pre season into a very short period of time. It would be interesting to know if he is training with a club & if so whom.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2023 17:27]
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:57 - Jul 12 with 5647 viewsBklynRanger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:22 - Jul 12 by terryb

Is that the same Lewis Wing that westy twice has told us is signing imminently? The first of which was ten days ago.

If he does eventually put pen to paper, he will have to crowd his pre season into a very short period of time. It would be interesting to know if he is training with a club & if so whom.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2023 17:27]

Read somewhere that he's been over in Bangalore training with Hindustan Aeronauts
Summer Transfer Rumours on 01:24 - Jul 14 with 4792 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:07 - Jul 14 with 4371 viewsbosh67

Looks like Ipswich are coming in late for Wing. I imagine they have more money than us?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:20 - Jul 14 with 4296 viewsqpr1976

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:43 - Jul 11 by davman

F-me; he is our only sensible choice at CB at the moment - Gubbins way off the standard, JCS, well, apparently there's a pulse there somewhere and Leon is waiting to "prove" his fitness after which he will disappear for 6 months.

No, Jimmy Dunne will NOT be our right back.

Ozzie is OK I think.

By re-signing Drewe, GA has accepted him as back up. He is way, way, way short of the required standard. Should have left him to move on and got another prospect in. HOWEVER, now 's been signed, that has to be it - Kakay and Drewe for the season; we cannot afford THREE RBs, can we?

Isn’t Jude-Boyd (only 1 year younger than Drewe at 20) a RB also ?
So we already have 3 (discounting Youths/U18’s).
Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:17 - Jul 14 with 3944 viewsterryb

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:07 - Jul 14 by bosh67

Looks like Ipswich are coming in late for Wing. I imagine they have more money than us?

Where is this coming from Bosh?

Living in Ipswich, I've heard nothing to this effect from any Ipswich fan.

Incidently, the relegation thread on TWTD's has Rangers being relegated on every post!
Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:36 - Jul 14 with 3725 viewsMonkey_Roots

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:46 - Jul 12 by dmm

I guess Belk would have been involved with us identifying Ziyad Larkeche, no?

Yeah, I’m sure he was.

Sorry, I was just being a bit grumpy.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:14 - Jul 14 with 3615 viewsDorse

A 15 year old with a Saturday job in a garden centre has more money than us.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:54 - Jul 14 with 3467 viewsnumptydumpty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:14 - Jul 14 by Dorse

A 15 year old with a Saturday job in a garden centre has more money than us.

Can a 15 year old legitimately earn money in a shop. Thought it was 16 years old.

Was when I was that age although I was a very wealthy 13 year old earning £3.75 a week for doing six days of cycling around at stupid o'clock in the morning...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:11 - Jul 15 with 3142 viewsLoftgirl

Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:54 - Jul 14 by numptydumpty

Can a 15 year old legitimately earn money in a shop. Thought it was 16 years old.

Was when I was that age although I was a very wealthy 13 year old earning £3.75 a week for doing six days of cycling around at stupid o'clock in the morning...

My paper round paid me 12/6.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 01:51 - Jul 15 with 3052 viewsdistortR

Honestly, the perception of the season we're about to have, combined with the perception of the type of football we're going to play, will probably make us last pick for many players. I think it was the agent who posts on here who said other agents are advising players not to sign for us?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:41 - Jul 15 with 2803 viewsconnell10

Summer Transfer Rumours on 01:51 - Jul 15 by distortR

Honestly, the perception of the season we're about to have, combined with the perception of the type of football we're going to play, will probably make us last pick for many players. I think it was the agent who posts on here who said other agents are advising players not to sign for us?

Maybe because we ain't seen as a golden goose anymore and a retirement funding charity!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:54 - Jul 15 with 2758 viewsDorse

Summer Transfer Rumours on 01:51 - Jul 15 by distortR

Well that's just rude. I would have thought we'd be an easy sell: firstly, our kit is fine enough to get married in. Secondly, the stadium is small enough to make you seem huge. Ilias Chair is only 3'9" but can easily appear tall enough to wear adult sizes when he plays at home. And thirdly, we aren't Chelsea.

I rest my case.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:30 - Jul 15 with 2560 viewsBlue_Castello

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:17 - Jul 14 by terryb

Where is this coming from Bosh?

Living in Ipswich, I've heard nothing to this effect from any Ipswich fan.

Incidently, the relegation thread on TWTD's has Rangers being relegated on every post!

Similarly I would like to know where Bosh has got this from, nothing on the click bait sites, they have a load of midfield players, McKennas is definitely looking to upgrade the squad in certain positions, and the way things stand they could outbid us so anything is possible, the question is does he see Wing as an upgrade, maybe not.
They have just signed Hirst from Leicester for about 1.5 million, surprised Leicester released him and I'm sure their priority is another striker.

Don't think we will have to wait much longer on the Begovic and Wing signings, the media team will be back on Sunday and if they are going to sign surely it's next week or not at all.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:30 - Jul 15 with 2557 viewsRangersw12

Just seen Britt Assombalonga mentioned on twitter 😂
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:36 - Jul 15 with 2521 viewsBlue_Castello

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:30 - Jul 15 by Rangersw12

Just seen Britt Assombalonga mentioned on twitter 😂

Jeez it's Twitter absolutely anybody can post anything and is it a coincidence that we all know that Lewis Wing is training with Assombalonga........

That said he's Free and available so anything is possible if he will accept a low wage, whether he's good enough is entirely another question.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2023 9:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024