Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396392 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:51 - Jul 15 with 6944 viewsenfieldargh

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:07 - Jul 14 by bosh67

Looks like Ipswich are coming in late for Wing. I imagine they have more money than us?

Interesting interview on Price of Football podcast with ITFC Ceo.

Ed Sheeran is a massive Town fan, I think he even sponsors their shirts.

ITFC have the largest publicity machine in the World which generates a massive income through advertising shirt sales etc..

so do they have more money than us, sure. I think they are Prem bound within 2/3 years

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:41 - Jul 15 with 6297 viewsaston_hoop

Tom Carroll played on trial for Exeter City today!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:17 - Jul 15 with 6145 viewsaston_hoop

Also, George Cox is due to join Hull having come so close to joining us more than once I believe

Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:19 - Jul 15 with 5875 viewsOldPedro

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:41 - Jul 15 by aston_hoop

Tom Carroll played on trial for Exeter City today!

Amos and Shodipo played on trial for Reading

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:38 - Jul 15 with 5778 viewsChrisNW6

Ainsworth just confirmed a new quality keeper is signing, he let slip in interview after game in Austria. 😂😁
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:03 - Jul 15 with 5588 viewsHAYESBOY

Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:38 - Jul 15 by ChrisNW6

Ainsworth just confirmed a new quality keeper is signing, he let slip in interview after game in Austria. 😂😁

Smells like a trout farm in here

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:57 - Jul 16 with 5066 viewsaston_hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:19 - Jul 15 by OldPedro

Amos and Shodipo played on trial for Reading

Blimey, good luck to them next season! I did expect Shodipo to find himself a League 1 club was I was really wondering if anyone would dare take a punt on Amos given his injuries. He's a decent Championship footballer when fit, but like JCS, thats pointless if they're never going to be fit.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:00 - Jul 17 with 4329 viewsjeffranger

Qpr set complete double signing of Begovic & Wing today re WLS
[Post edited 17 Jul 2023 8:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:40 - Jul 17 with 4175 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:00 - Jul 17 by jeffranger

It looks like the club had to wait until Ainsworth returned from Austria before completing these signings. If so that would indicate the level of authority he's been given.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:05 - Jul 17 with 4066 viewsMaggsinho

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:40 - Jul 17 by dmm

It looks like the club had to wait until Ainsworth returned from Austria before completing these signings. If so that would indicate the level of authority he's been given.

I assumed it was more down to the media team being out/busy in Austria than anything else
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:44 - Jul 17 with 3882 viewsQPR_John

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:00 - Jul 17 by jeffranger

"Rangers are also looking to complete the signing of midfielder Lewis Wing on a free transfer."

Not quite 100%
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:27 - Jul 18 with 3210 viewsvanrrrr

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-cash-strapped-qpr-trying-to-push-th

Some interesting bits there from Dave Mc

- Sounds like Wing a fall back option
- Money being spent on a defender
- Setting expectations that Chair will likely go?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:23 - Jul 18 with 3018 viewsdavman

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:27 - Jul 18 by vanrrrr

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-cash-strapped-qpr-trying-to-push-th

Just shocked that there is NOTHING around Chris Willock. If he does not go this window, surely he'll be leaving on a free.

£750k will surely get him and that is a BARGAIN for anyone that can afford that...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:27 - Jul 18 with 2985 viewsconnell10

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:40 - Jul 17 by dmm

I've got a feeling we won't bother with a D.O.F....just a feeling I have .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:33 - Jul 18 with 2960 viewsHunterhoop

And good news in there about Armstrong staying with the first team squad this season. This needs to be his break out year. He has something about him.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 05:57 - Jul 19 with 2772 viewscyprusmel

The Wycombe lad might be coming as they Wycombe, signed another centre half yesterday 6'5" Joe Low
Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:15 - Jul 19 with 2642 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:27 - Jul 18 by connell10

I've got a feeling we won't bother with a D.O.F....just a feeling I have .

They’ve already instructed an analytics firm to oversee the recruitment of a new DOF.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:00 - Jul 19 with 2491 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:23 - Jul 18 by davman

Just shocked that there is NOTHING around Chris Willock. If he does not go this window, surely he'll be leaving on a free.

£750k will surely get him and that is a BARGAIN for anyone that can afford that...

for a buying club yes that is cheap but his fall off last season and injury problems would raise concerns, if he starts the season well I think he may go late in the window
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:23 - Jul 19 with 2304 viewsQPR_John

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:00 - Jul 19 by daveB

for a buying club yes that is cheap but his fall off last season and injury problems would raise concerns, if he starts the season well I think he may go late in the window

Cannot see any team changing their minds about him simply on a few good games before the window closes. However half a season is a better test so January is a different story. Of course I may be wrong.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:29 - Jul 19 with 2267 viewsBlue_Castello

This is the harsh reality of letting Warburton have all the toys at Xmas and overspending by £21.5 million, it's another hindsight one for a lot of people, at the time we were building what looked like a promotion chasing team and the majority were on board with the recruitment at the time.

Were now caught with having to find money down the back of the sofa for transfers to try and keep within the FFP limits, the more you think about it the club has pushed itself into a corner and if any realistic offer comes in for Chair they will have to let him go, that's a real blow for me personally I think he's a great little players, gives 100% every time and I often say he feels like the heartbeat of the team.

Surely now the priority for the first game of the season is a centre back and a midfield player to play alongside Field , whilst we still have Chair and Willock the need for signing Wing seems less important. There is obviously a lot more involved with the potential Wing transfer than anybody on here or social media knows, I'm guessing Ainsworth is very keen but knows he can't justify getting him in at the moment when there are more important positions to fill, it's harsh for anybody to blame Wing until you know the full facts.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:35 - Jul 19 with 2247 viewshantssi

Summer Transfer Rumours on 05:57 - Jul 19 by cyprusmel

The Wycombe lad might be coming as they Wycombe, signed another centre half yesterday 6'5" Joe Low

Not like for like, Wing is a midfielder.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:42 - Jul 19 with 2194 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:35 - Jul 19 by hantssi

Not like for like, Wing is a midfielder.

He must be referring to Forino the CB and not Wing.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:52 - Jul 19 with 2130 viewsHoopsie

Wycombe getting the Bristol city lad means Ainsworth pursue for Forino may come to fruition

And I think the next priority is a right back and a central midfielder

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:54 - Jul 19 with 2110 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:52 - Jul 19 by Hoopsie

Wycombe getting the Bristol city lad means Ainsworth pursue for Forino may come to fruition

And I think the next priority is a right back and a central midfielder

If we did get Forino I'd be surprised if the rest of what we need isn't mostly covered with loans.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:55 - Jul 19 with 2095 viewsdmm

There's been very little chatter about a striker to compete with Dykes. None of Sinclair, Smyth or Kelman (if he makes it into the squad) would do the job Dykes does and I'd be very worried if we don't bring in cover for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024