Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396441 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:57 - Aug 2 with 4466 viewsterryb

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:32 - Aug 2 by QPRConor2000

btw the Josh Knight deal isnt dead at all.

Is this from the same source that told you Lewis Wing was joining?

I would be quite happy if you're right.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2023 21:58]
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:06 - Aug 2 with 4349 viewsdistortR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:32 - Aug 2 by QPRConor2000

btw the Josh Knight deal isnt dead at all.

I'm getting Bauhaus vibes...."Josh Knight deal is dead...undead, undead"
Summer Transfer Rumours on 00:19 - Aug 3 with 3996 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:49 - Aug 2 by bosh67

But will either actually come?

not sure but there are players out there.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 01:01 - Aug 3 with 3941 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:52 - Aug 2 by DubaiR

Ironic with new head of sports science, loading schedules etc we have as many injuries as we had last season.

If everyone is out they say will be out (I expect to see Fox, Smyth and Colback in the squad btw then it is a depressing team but I would go with

Begovic
Kakay Fox Paal
Albert Bonner Field Ziyad
Chair Willock
Dykes

Going off the interview or comments GA made I suspect Colback is no where near match ready and probably be in plain clothes Saturday .Maybe we can start out with a bang and grab a draw just to help our brains
Summer Transfer Rumours on 05:01 - Aug 3 with 3811 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:31 - Aug 2 by Northernr

I’m not sure that’s his reason for staying. He could actually do with being a good deal further away from his wife than 18 miles currently.

Couldn't we all!
Summer Transfer Rumours on 05:03 - Aug 3 with 3807 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:56 - Aug 2 by LongsufferingR

Maybe she's our mystery CB signing then?

18 miles is the usual gap between our central defenders.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:28 - Aug 3 with 3705 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 05:01 - Aug 3 by Benny_the_Ball

Couldn't we all!

He’s been shagging the Wigan podcast host apparently. You don’t get that with Finney.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:38 - Aug 3 with 3657 viewslarsricchi

Summer Transfer Rumours on 05:03 - Aug 3 by Benny_the_Ball

18 miles is the usual gap between our central defenders.

Speaking of 18, did we ever find the infamous "6ft 18 year old" Kissgate guy from last season -- perhaps he could play CB?
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:05 - Aug 3 with 3353 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:10 - Aug 3 with 3317 viewsMonkey_Roots

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:28 - Aug 3 by Northernr

He’s been shagging the Wigan podcast host apparently. You don’t get that with Finney.

How do you find out this stuff??
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:15 - Aug 3 with 3294 viewsR_from_afar

"Hello, father, I've had a distress call from the UK. Some guy called Ainsworth. What's a centre back?"

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:31 - Aug 3 with 3186 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:10 - Aug 3 by Monkey_Roots

How do you find out this stuff??

Follow lots and lots of other Championship accounts to help with the LFW writing. Its been all over Wigan socials for the last week or so. She's pretty fit TBF to the lad.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:35 - Aug 3 with 3161 viewsdaveB

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:28 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Paul Smyth has been missing a bit recently, has Finney been taking tops from Wigan?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:42 - Aug 3 with 3113 viewsBklynRanger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:31 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Follow lots and lots of other Championship accounts to help with the LFW writing. Its been all over Wigan socials for the last week or so. She's pretty fit TBF to the lad.

Is it or indeed would it be appropriate for you to show us a picture of this individual, purely for podcast aficionados as a bit of a Thursday morning treat? I'm not completely read up on Perve Law.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:52 - Aug 3 with 3037 viewsBlue_Castello

Conclusion he's in love with the Podcast girl and still wants to be in striking or stroking distance.....
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:10 - Aug 3 with 2948 viewsDannyPaddox

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:42 - Aug 3 by BklynRanger

Is it or indeed would it be appropriate for you to show us a picture of this individual, purely for podcast aficionados as a bit of a Thursday morning treat? I'm not completely read up on Perve Law.

Miss Skelmersdale 2016 apparently
Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:15 - Aug 3 with 2908 viewsCateLeBonR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:10 - Aug 3 by DannyPaddox

Nice hair and make up but she looks a bit too much like Mick Beale for my liking.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:05 - Aug 3 with 2692 viewsrobith

Yeah, the post announcing his move on the Championship subreddit was entirely made up of Wigan fans going on about it
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:36 - Aug 3 with 2574 viewsaston_hoop

Sheffield Wednesday suddenly making a whole host of continental signings in the last week or so. Hopefully shit and on big wages

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:42 - Aug 3 with 2516 viewstoboboly

Link?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:43 - Aug 3 with 2510 viewsBklynRanger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 10:10 - Aug 3 by DannyPaddox

You can see why he chose to upset the family nest. Who wouldn't?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:45 - Aug 3 with 2481 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:42 - Aug 3 by toboboly

Link?

Searching for things like 'Whatmough sofa' on the Twitter will take you where you need to go. She's stuck her account on private now though, which I'd certainly do if I got caught in bed with Jimmy Dunne.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:47 - Aug 3 with 2438 viewstoboboly

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:45 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Searching for things like 'Whatmough sofa' on the Twitter will take you where you need to go. She's stuck her account on private now though, which I'd certainly do if I got caught in bed with Jimmy Dunne.

Typical QPR, top talent available for a transfer and we can't afford her.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:04 - Aug 3 with 2341 viewsDubaiR

Decent body face is far from nice, based on her nose she could play CB a few times, been on the end of a good few elbows
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:19 - Aug 3 with 2228 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 11:45 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Is there something you want to tell us, Clive? It's okay you can, and we'll keep it between ourselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024