Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396359 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:30 - Sep 1 with 6007 viewskernowhoop

Does anyone know if there is, perhaps, a hopeful-looking player sitting in his car in South Africa Road?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:31 - Sep 1 with 5972 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:24 - Sep 1 by BAWHoops

Looks like Chair is staying

Staggered at how little we have managed to shift this summer. Shows why you have to sell when a player is hot.

Witcoop seems to suggest we turned down Leeds £6m bid for Chair. I'd love to know if that's true.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:12 - Sep 1 with 5476 viewslarsricchi

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:24 - Sep 1 by Northernr

They just delete them.

try and find the #edward post that said Wing was heading out to Austria to join the squad after completing his medical. Delete it, move on, and the chicken children lap it up regardless.

It’s pretty much the latest iteration of “Eurasia is our ally and we were always at war with Eastasia (or vice versa)”
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:21 - Sep 1 with 5316 viewsjeffranger

Peterborough allow JCH to talk to another club after fee agreed. could it be us? doubt it
Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:30 - Sep 1 with 5189 viewsHayesender

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:21 - Sep 1 by jeffranger

Peterborough allow JCH to talk to another club after fee agreed. could it be us? doubt it

I think the term "fee" puts us out of it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:31 - Sep 1 with 5176 viewsLblock

If he’s relying on himself to save his own neck then he’s fcukd

Without a HUGE sea change in his attitude I can see him being back at Doncaster in n the National League next season with us YET AGAIN having funded a wasted footballers bling lifestyle for a decade

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:41 - Sep 1 with 5017 viewsted_hendrix

Please slam the window shut or door shut or whatever Sky call It.

Here's a recipe for Rhubarb crumble (you'll thank me later no doubt).

STEP 1
Tip 500g thumb-length chunks of rhubarb into a saucepan with 100g golden caster sugar and 3 tbsp port, if using.
STEP 2
Cover and simmer on a very low heat for 15 mins, adding more sugar if you want. When soft (but still holding its shape) and sweet enough, pour the rhubarb into a medium baking dish.
STEP 3
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
STEP 4
To make the topping, rub 140g self-raising flour and 85g chilled butter together with your fingers until you have a soft, crumbly topping.
STEP 5
Now add 50g light brown muscovado sugar and 50g chopped walnuts, if using. Mix together with your hands.
STEP 6
Say three Hail Mary's.
STEP 7
Scatter the topping over the rhubarb and bake for 30 mins or until golden brown on top.
STEP 8
Serve piping hot with a big jug of thick vanilla custard.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:44 - Sep 1 with 4972 viewsLblock

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:41 - Sep 1 by ted_hendrix

Please slam the window shut or door shut or whatever Sky call It.

Here's a recipe for Rhubarb crumble (you'll thank me later no doubt).

STEP 1
Tip 500g thumb-length chunks of rhubarb into a saucepan with 100g golden caster sugar and 3 tbsp port, if using.
STEP 2
Cover and simmer on a very low heat for 15 mins, adding more sugar if you want. When soft (but still holding its shape) and sweet enough, pour the rhubarb into a medium baking dish.
STEP 3
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
STEP 4
To make the topping, rub 140g self-raising flour and 85g chilled butter together with your fingers until you have a soft, crumbly topping.
STEP 5
Now add 50g light brown muscovado sugar and 50g chopped walnuts, if using. Mix together with your hands.
STEP 6
Say three Hail Mary's.
STEP 7
Scatter the topping over the rhubarb and bake for 30 mins or until golden brown on top.
STEP 8
Serve piping hot with a big jug of thick vanilla custard.

Sorry mate

STEP 6 no longer possible
Hail Mary has signed for Al Akturbastradloadsamoney in the Saudi l age for £234mill

All good apart from that

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:44 - Sep 1 with 4967 viewsNorthernr

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:23 - Sep 1 by Monkey_Roots

Darren Witcoop doubling up as Chair's agent it seems, he can't keep his name out of his mouth... yesterday Leicester, today Leeds... maybe he's just stuck on 'L' in his rolodex?

You've got to ask yourself whether people are genuinely connected and well sourced, or if somebody wants some of the Fabrizio Romano action. After all, if that guy can earn a living shouting "HERE WE GO" 30 seconds before the embargoed press release gets tweeted out, who can blame others for wanting a piece of that pie?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:01 - Sep 1 with 4740 viewsDejR_vu

Any decent free agents knocking about?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:24 - Sep 1 with 4477 viewsnumptydumpty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:01 - Sep 1 by DejR_vu

Any decent free agents knocking about?

Luke Freeman who is literally free man !!!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 23:25]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:27 - Sep 1 with 4484 viewsJigsore

there we are

we'll be fine... maybe

no timestamp? ugh
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 23:28]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:37 - Sep 1 with 4390 viewsqprxtc

And with that, the coffin closed.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:13 - Sep 6 with 3358 viewsderbyhoop

Allegedly (WLS) we're set to offer a contract to Casey Shann. A 19yo LB released by Brighton. Played a couple of games on trial for Dev Squad.
Not really a priority but a short term deal on the cheap can be lived with.

Tarique Fosu, ex Brentford suggested.

FYI Andre Grey is also a free agent. Joey Barton, Bristol Rocers, supposedly looking.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:32 - Sep 6 with 3075 viewsQPRConor2000

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:13 - Sep 6 by derbyhoop

Allegedly (WLS) we're set to offer a contract to Casey Shann. A 19yo LB released by Brighton. Played a couple of games on trial for Dev Squad.

FYI Andre Grey is also a free agent. Joey Barton, Bristol Rocers, supposedly looking.

I think Fosu would be a nice addition, on his day can be a good player at this level, he can play ether as a LW, RW and as an Attacking Mid so he offers a lot of versality.

I dont know too much about Casey Shann, but he has played as a RB before for Brighton at youth level.

There is still a couple of decent ish players within the free agent market who I could see us getting.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:14 - Sep 6 with 2936 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:13 - Sep 6 by derbyhoop

I was at the Dev Squad game on Monday in which Shann played LWB. He was okay but no more than that. Hopefully one for the future as they say.

I'd be surprised if we went for Fosu. He's only played a handful of games at RB/RWB and is really an inverted LW. I'd have thought his wage demands would be above what we can afford at the moment.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 14:15]
Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:29 - Sep 6 with 2623 viewsfrancisbowles

Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:24 - Sep 1 by numptydumpty

Luke Freeman who is literally free man !!!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 23:25]

I think he might want some remuneration though, which is a problem for us.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:31 - Sep 6 with 2503 viewsnumptydumpty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:29 - Sep 6 by francisbowles

I think he might want some remuneration though, which is a problem for us.

There is a national website called do-it.org which highlights every volunteer opportunity in the country

Can we not then advertise on here and suggest we are offering opportunities to contribute to a championship clubs fortunes especially if you have appropriate skills such as an ability to perform at the game of football as a right sided defender and / or as a centre forward with an ability to put the ball in the back of net

Could be classified as a care in the community opportunity!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 17:32]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:41 - Sep 6 with 2474 viewsVancouverHoop

Allegedly (WLS) we're set to offer a contract to Casey Shann. A 19yo LB released by Brighton.

The last B&H cast-off we went for was Taylor Richards. That's gone well so, yeah, why not do it again?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:28 - Sep 6 with 2358 viewsaston_hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:41 - Sep 6 by VancouverHoop

Allegedly (WLS) we're set to offer a contract to Casey Shann. A 19yo LB released by Brighton.

The last B&H cast-off we went for was Taylor Richards. That's gone well so, yeah, why not do it again?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:31 - Sep 6 with 2346 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Not sure the right page to ask this but, is Kakay going to be involved in the AFCON? cause we will need some cover if he is and as has been said countless times Uncle's legs have gone and Drewe is probably not at the right level yet!
Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:38 - Sep 6 with 2318 viewsWatford_Ranger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:31 - Sep 6 by Welsh_Ranger

Not sure the right page to ask this but, is Kakay going to be involved in the AFCON? cause we will need some cover if he is and as has been said countless times Uncle's legs have gone and Drewe is probably not at the right level yet!

Looks like they can’t qualify. Third in the group with a game to play away to Guinea-Bissau but it’s a dead rubber unless there’s some weird qualifying format.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:14 - Sep 7 with 1832 viewsCamberleyR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:38 - Sep 6 by Watford_Ranger

Looks like they can’t qualify. Third in the group with a game to play away to Guinea-Bissau but it’s a dead rubber unless there’s some weird qualifying format.

Sierra Leone definitely eliminated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Africa_Cup_of_Nations_qualification_Group_A

So just the Moroccan magician absent.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:56 - Sep 7 with 1744 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:14 - Sep 7 by CamberleyR

Sierra Leone definitely eliminated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Africa_Cup_of_Nations_qualification_Group_A

So just the Moroccan magician absent.

And Chay-eer appears to have fallen out of favour with the national coaches so we shouldn't have any players at Afcon.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:45 - Sep 7 with 1480 viewsQPRConor2000

WLS saying that Gaz wants another attacking player in and a number have been looked at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024