Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396395 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 3251 viewsderbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:14 - Sep 6 by dmm

I was at the Dev Squad game on Monday in which Shann played LWB. He was okay but no more than that. Hopefully one for the future as they say.

I'd be surprised if we went for Fosu. He's only played a handful of games at RB/RWB and is really an inverted LW. I'd have thought his wage demands would be above what we can afford at the moment.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 14:15]

I saw the highlights of Dev Squad vs Coventry, Shann's 1st game. Didn't think he looked all that.

He's 19, 1 year deal, presumably low wages. Worth a chance?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:13 - Sep 7 with 3152 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:59 - Sep 7 by derbyhoop

I saw the highlights of Dev Squad vs Coventry, Shann's 1st game. Didn't think he looked all that.

He's 19, 1 year deal, presumably low wages. Worth a chance?

Yes, I think Shann's worth a year's contract to see how our coaches can improve his game. And we're short of LB/LWBs in the Dev squad, although I suppose there might be a player coming up from the 18s.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:11 - Sep 7 with 2992 viewsnumptydumpty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:13 - Sep 7 by dmm

Yes, I think Shann's worth a year's contract to see how our coaches can improve his game. And we're short of LB/LWBs in the Dev squad, although I suppose there might be a player coming up from the 18s.

Are we ???

Its the right back and right wing backs we short of ie Kakay first choice then Aaron Drewe.

Got Paal and Larkeche left side which I think from what i have seen is decent.

I saw some of the development game, and I did notice Shann and was decent so only 19, room for improvement, unlikely to feature but who knows.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:15 - Sep 7 with 2824 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:11 - Sep 7 by numptydumpty

Are we ???

Its the right back and right wing backs we short of ie Kakay first choice then Aaron Drewe.

Got Paal and Larkeche left side which I think from what i have seen is decent.

I saw some of the development game, and I did notice Shann and was decent so only 19, room for improvement, unlikely to feature but who knows.

I said we're short of LB/LWBs in the Dev squad not the first team squad.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:30 - Sep 7 with 2490 viewsnumptydumpty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 15:15 - Sep 7 by dmm

I said we're short of LB/LWBs in the Dev squad not the first team squad.

Ok

Good knowledge there dmm

You a true fan with expert knowledge of the development squad

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Summer Transfer Rumours on 14:49 - Sep 9 with 2118 viewsDavieQPR

They just recaptured the escaped terrorist in Chiswick. Authorities have stated 'he is going right back to prison'. Is that another Right Back,on our doorstep and on a free that we have missed?
Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:13 - Sep 19 with 1765 viewsbenhurst

25y/o right back, full international for the USA, three years playing in the first division in Portugal, missed a chunk of the 21-22 season but other than that no extensive injury history.

Yes please!
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 9 with 801 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:13 - Mar 29 with 432 viewsFrankLeeMorris

Summer Transfer Rumours on 13:20 - Jul 11 by Sakura

He is right footed, and I think Dunne will play a large chunk of his season at right back.

Guardiola plays mainly with four centre backs, two of them filling full back area . It will increasingly become the trend I reckon (not that Mick McCarthy hasn’t been doing it years earlier but now its becoming more common thanks to Pep)
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 13:20]

What a good call this was

Vanrrr, Dmm, and Davman not so much
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024