Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Rumours 16:26 - May 9 with 396423 viewsderbyhoop

As they seem to have started already, this should be an ongoing thread until August

Seny Dieng - Reims who are mid table in Ligue 1 reportedly interested
Conor Masterson - Gillingham, where he spent the 2nd half of the season; are confident of signing him, but Exeter are also interested

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 16:44 - May 9 with 46127 viewsTheChef

Luke Amos - Bayern Munich

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 17:51 - May 9 with 46096 viewsLblock

The Glue Factory are interested in a few of our players I hear

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:05 - May 9 with 46055 viewsjeffranger

Is Defoe still available
Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:20 - May 9 with 45924 viewsdannyblue

Alex Rae and Darren Ambrose incoming
Summer Transfer Rumours on 19:38 - May 9 with 45794 viewsibnumber10

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:05 - May 9 by jeffranger

Is Defoe still available

Ha yes and I see the occasional ‘is Remy still available?’ post, and he is currently on a 1 year contract at a Ligue 1 club, he still reasonably aged at 36, yes the same age as Martin, doesn’t seem to have played much or at all so should fit straight in, or maybe we could sign him to have the managers back or just be a good all round chap at the training ground or in the dressing room.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 20:51 - May 9 with 45632 viewsGloucs_R

Summer Transfer Rumours on 18:20 - May 9 by dannyblue

Alex Rae and Darren Ambrose incoming

Joking aside I believe Pritchard is available this summer...
[Post edited 9 May 2023 20:59]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 21:06 - May 9 with 45549 viewsaston_hoop

Outside of QPR, Todd Kane is set to join Borussia Dortmund on.....his own Football Manager 2023 save

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:16 - May 9 with 45296 viewsVancouverHoop

According to West London Sport in the next 48 hours: Luke Amos, Leon Balogun and Chris Martin will be gone.

Conor Masterson, Olamide Shodipo and goalkeeper Jordan Archer are out of contract this summer and will also leave.

The club intends to pick up Chris Willock's option for another year. Also Charlie Kelman's. While Stefan Johansen "might well move on," as he's "unsuited to Gareth Ainsworth's style of play."

Kelman's renewal and Martin's departure are maybe slight surprises but can't say anything else is.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:18 - May 9 with 45363 viewsaston_hoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:16 - May 9 by VancouverHoop

According to West London Sport in the next 48 hours: Luke Amos, Leon Balogun and Chris Martin will be gone.

Conor Masterson, Olamide Shodipo and goalkeeper Jordan Archer are out of contract this summer and will also leave.

The club intends to pick up Chris Willock's option for another year. Also Charlie Kelman's. While Stefan Johansen "might well move on," as he's "unsuited to Gareth Ainsworth's style of play."

Kelman's renewal and Martin's departure are maybe slight surprises but can't say anything else is.

I don't mind any of that to be honest

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:21 - May 9 with 45335 viewswombat

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:18 - May 9 by aston_hoop

I don't mind any of that to be honest

Wycombe keeper Poss replacement for dieng , refusing to sign new deal Aval on a free transfer

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:49 - May 9 with 45147 viewsnumptydumpty

Amos and Johansen you mention from our midfield to go.

For me Dozzell first out the door with that trio.

So that means the mighty Andre could stay..

OMG !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:56 - May 9 with 45111 viewswesty

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:21 - May 9 by wombat

Wycombe keeper Poss replacement for dieng , refusing to sign new deal Aval on a free transfer

I thought he had another year left. Would be an ok replacement though if he is out of contract
Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:02 - May 9 with 45080 viewswesty

Gabriel Osho RB / MF at Luton is out of contract end of this season. If Luton get promoted could be surplus although he’s played quite a few games for them so they may keep him on.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:52 - May 9 with 44983 viewsVancouverHoop

Summer Transfer Rumours on 22:49 - May 9 by numptydumpty

Amos and Johansen you mention from our midfield to go.

For me Dozzell first out the door with that trio.

So that means the mighty Andre could stay..

OMG !!!

Don't worry. These are just the beginning. I'm guessing that, unlike Amos, Dozzell has a decent length of time on his contract so they'll try and get some cash for him.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:27 - May 10 with 44829 viewspaulparker

Summer Transfer Rumours on 23:52 - May 9 by VancouverHoop

Don't worry. These are just the beginning. I'm guessing that, unlike Amos, Dozzell has a decent length of time on his contract so they'll try and get some cash for him.

Who in their right minds is going to buy Andre Dozzell ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:30 - May 10 with 44861 viewsSK_hoops

Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:27 - May 10 by paulparker

Who in their right minds is going to buy Andre Dozzell ?

QPR did, so anything could happen. I'll be shocked if anyone above a low league 1 teams wants him though.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 06:54 - May 10 with 44805 viewsDorse

Masterson is a shame, in some ways. I genuinely thought he had something when he got a go in the side under Warburton.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:22 - May 10 with 44720 viewsdistortR

'The Willock Option'
Great film.
But seriously, why? Unless they think someone will give us something for him in the summer, all I can see is another season of little return in a side playing a style totally unsuited to him - a waste of wages.
And yeah, I'm even beginning to bore myself on this now.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:52 - May 10 with 44541 viewsdmm

Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:22 - May 10 by distortR

'The Willock Option'
Great film.
But seriously, why? Unless they think someone will give us something for him in the summer, all I can see is another season of little return in a side playing a style totally unsuited to him - a waste of wages.

I think it's to squeeze whatever we can out of a transfer move. It may not be much, particularly with his form and injury record, but it's better than him leaving on a free.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:50 - May 10 with 44506 viewsridethewave

Leaving aside that Stef is past his best now, the comment that he (a passing midfielder who likes to put his foot on the ball and play through the middle) is not suited to how GA wants to play next year is frightening.

Those who are still expecting a sudden change in style from our manager are in for a shock.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:09 - May 10 with 44345 viewsDWQPR

Summer Transfer Rumours on 08:50 - May 10 by ridethewave

Leaving aside that Stef is past his best now, the comment that he (a passing midfielder who likes to put his foot on the ball and play through the middle) is not suited to how GA wants to play next year is frightening.

Those who are still expecting a sudden change in style from our manager are in for a shock.

To be honest I’ve never sussed what Johansson is at all. Never stood out for me and not much of a leader either. Not sad to see him go at all. What we will get in though concerns me. There are decent players out there in the pool where we should be fishing but given Ainsworth’s reputed footballing philosophy I suspect that the more cultured player may not be convinced that QPR is their best destination. If I was such a footballer I really would be concerned about how long Ainsworth would last before being jettisoned for yet another reset. The foolhardiness of the board not listening to Warburton about the lack of talent in the academy is really coming home to roost. We were building an identity and if we are to produce decent kids that would have taken longer than three years. Sadly whoever we sign I can see next season being on par with 2000-01.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:15 - May 10 with 44371 viewsBklynRanger

Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:52 - May 10 by dmm

I think it's to squeeze whatever we can out of a transfer move. It may not be much, particularly with his form and injury record, but it's better than him leaving on a free.

Agree - I'm sick of the sight of him now and it seems there may be some kind of war of attrition going on behind the scenes. That option will be exercised purely to try to force someone to pay something for him. I hope he finds his promised land.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:16 - May 10 with 44387 viewsGloucs_R

But he's another player whose legs have gone. If you listen to dobbo in the podcast he talks about the expected mileage that his players will do over the course of a game.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Summer Transfer Rumours on 09:46 - May 10 with 44264 viewsterryb

Summer Transfer Rumours on 07:22 - May 10 by distortR

'The Willock Option'
Great film.

I assume that if the club don't take the extra year option, he will be able to leave as an out of contract player.

I'm in agreement with you that he would be a waste of our wages budget next season, but selling for £500,000 would be better than getting nowt.
Summer Transfer Rumours on 12:58 - May 10 with 43995 viewsBAWHoops

He can't move around the pitch, can't effectively press high up. He can sit in the middle and spray the ball around but is never fit enough to do that

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024