Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replica Shirts ... end of the season 10:49 - May 17 with 2293 viewsRs_Holy

I really like the kits Errea have come up with for the team. But one thing I have noticed is the club never sell the shirts cheaply at the end the season any more?
The Le Coq Sportif or Lotto shirts always got flogged for around £8 at the end of the season but now as soon as soon as the season finishes the shirts immediately are no longer able to be purchased?
Does anyone know where the left over shirts go? Charity, recycling, landfill?
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 10:55 - May 17 with 2255 viewsToast_R

I reckon they order far less than they used to as they sell out pretty quickly on release and then there's a long wait until more are in stock later in the season. Another cost saving exercise I guess.
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 10:57 - May 17 with 2248 viewsTheChef

This year it seems no online sale, instead they're doing a car boot type thing at Loftus Road this weekend. Not ideal really.

Maybe (I hope) anything left over will go online next week.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 11:19 - May 17 with 2169 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Picked up the green and white hooped third kit yesterday for my son. It wasn't in the sale but I had exactly the £45 required in QPR Cash so it felt like it was free.
Admittedly there has been an emotional cost to accumulating that QPR Cash.
By the way the cash runs out at the end of May so is worth checking if you have any.
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 11:23 - May 17 with 2141 viewsCateLeBonR

Yes I noticed the lack of kit available last night. I wasn’t really bothered about getting anything but I had £23 of QPR cash from somewhere so ended up getting a top.
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 11:35 - May 17 with 2109 viewsthemodfather

resorting to car boot type sales, is it that bad? cash in hand too?
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 11:59 - May 17 with 2053 viewsTheChef

And they've now taken all the replica kit off the online shop.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 12:21 - May 17 with 2016 viewsTacticalR

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 11:59 - May 17 by TheChef

And they've now taken all the replica kit off the online shop.

Is this to do with erasing the 2022-23 season from history?

Air hostess clique

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 12:27 - May 17 with 1983 viewsGloucs_R

The club had been doing shirts for a tenner towards the end of the season but seem to have stopped this. Which is really frustrating for anyone not based 15 minute away from Shepherd's Bush!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 12:39 - May 17 with 1946 viewsJuzzie

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 12:21 - May 17 by TacticalR

Is this to do with erasing the 2022-23 season from history?

Best away shirt in years (as well as the previous seasons black one) and we had a god awful season to remember it by.
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 13:06 - May 17 with 1890 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

It's all a way of making QPR cash more irrelevant and spending actual cash - we need it! They like to do this car boot thing (where I guess you can't use QPR cash?) and put the sale prices on after the QPR cash deadline. I got a pair of tracksuit trousers for 10p so I'm not complaining.
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 13:19 - May 17 with 1861 viewsHayesender

Sale or return, all very Dell boy

I went to the car boot sale thingy last year. Got there about an hour before opening and the queue was already stretching from the Loft turnstiles and snaking around Ellerslie Road.

The people at the front must have bought everything half decent, as by the time I got in it was a whole load of shite.

Definitely won't be doing it again

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 13:25 - May 17 with 1836 viewsBklynRanger

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 12:39 - May 17 by Juzzie

Best away shirt in years (as well as the previous seasons black one) and we had a god awful season to remember it by.

Exactly. I liked both shirts and would have been interested in either one at this point, but not after that season - burn it all, fire is the only solution here.
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 17:23 - May 17 with 1619 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Good news for me then I have a bad habit of buying those shirts and worse still the Retro ones (full price of course ) so this will save me.
Up to 17 at last count but my kids think they are cool and take them out ocasionally but they always end up thrown on the floor afterwards for some reason .
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 17:41 - May 17 with 1591 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 17:23 - May 17 by CLAREMAN1995

Good news for me then I have a bad habit of buying those shirts and worse still the Retro ones (full price of course ) so this will save me.
Up to 17 at last count but my kids think they are cool and take them out ocasionally but they always end up thrown on the floor afterwards for some reason .

Maybe because they wear them to games!
Replica Shirts ... end of the season on 08:01 - May 18 with 1363 viewsSK_hoops

I bought that football index shirt for a tenner, but I think that was more down to the sponsors going bust.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024