Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? 14:40 - Jul 26 with 2330 viewsActonExile

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 14:53 - Jul 26 with 2265 viewsJuzzie

- Parking (and without 3 mile queues to get in or out)
- Leg room, and I'm not even tall
- No posts obscuring the pitch view
- Rail seating/standing
- 'pwopa' home & away ends. i.e. behind the goals. None of this sticking the away fans in the shittiest place malarky. a) they're human beings b) it adds to the atmosphere
- Decent catering inside the ground. Try and keep money spent in the club
- As well as above, local non pub food & drink (kids can't go more than 30 seconds before they're hungry)
- Toilets with a drain plug in the middle of the floor so they can be hosed down regularly and not rank of pi$$
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 14:59 - Jul 26 with 2249 viewsSonofpugwash

Underfloor heating.
Complimentary slippers.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:12 - Jul 26 with 2213 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Winning.
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:26 - Jul 26 with 2167 viewsizlingtonhoop

I voted 'Proximity' but I don't see those two as a choice betwixt. Obviously, once you've alighted you're (i'm) gonna want a beer. So decent outlets will be important.

Now, in the ground next door to me they sell Hells. A beer, of which I'm a big fan. So....
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:32 - Jul 26 with 2155 viewsstowmarketrange

Iโ€™m undecided as they are both equally important to me about any plans to move.But the way itโ€™s going it might have to be close to my nursing home.
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:34 - Jul 26 with 2153 viewsHayesender

Something like they have outside Ashton Gate, with all those little pop up bars selling decent beer and food would get me out of the pub earlier.

So something like that with a train station or two nearby would be perfect imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:50 - Jul 26 with 2097 viewsnix

It's not so much train stations, it's accessibility. Whether that means near to a station or easy road links and plenty of parking. The worst case scenario is Reading where if you don't live on the right side of town, you either end up in a traffic jam for hours either on the park and ride bus to the station or the road to the motorway.

Food is important too. Not everyone wants a dog burger. Or a lukewarm tea.

Space in the stands. It was lovely on Saturday to not be crammed in next to the people in front and behind me.

Decent sound system. Would be nice to actually hear the announcements.
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:56 - Jul 26 with 2069 viewsR_from_afar

(Waits for Konk to brief us on the merits of including a gin bar...)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:57 - Jul 26 with 2068 viewsizlingtonhoop

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:50 - Jul 26 by nix

It's not so much train stations, it's accessibility. Whether that means near to a station or easy road links and plenty of parking. The worst case scenario is Reading where if you don't live on the right side of town, you either end up in a traffic jam for hours either on the park and ride bus to the station or the road to the motorway.

Food is important too. Not everyone wants a dog burger. Or a lukewarm tea.

Space in the stands. It was lovely on Saturday to not be crammed in next to the people in front and behind me.

Decent sound system. Would be nice to actually hear the announcements.

Disagree with your first bit. I don't want to drive, ir even be driven, to football. So contrary to 'it's not sp much about train stations', for some of us, many of us, I'd suggest, it really is about train stations.

And currently, I might add, we are spoiled for choice.

Edit: all of that notwithstanding the fact I now have my 60+oyster.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿซถ
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 16:34]
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 16:18 - Jul 26 with 2007 viewsMick_S

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:34 - Jul 26 by Hayesender

Something like they have outside Ashton Gate, with all those little pop up bars selling decent beer and food would get me out of the pub earlier.

So something like that with a train station or two nearby would be perfect imo

Very impressed with A.G. We ended up getting there late last season and rushed to our seats to make kick off. Didnโ€™t realise what was going on at ground level outside regarding food and drink so more or less missed that at half time. A ground Iโ€™ll happily go back to next season. ( alright Mel?) if they plan to start glueing themselves to the road next time, please let me know.

Ideally, a few drinks in good time before kick off and then to the ground, because it seemed to be very well organised.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 19:35]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 23:33 - Jul 26 with 1714 viewslightwaterhoop

That its Loftus Road.
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 23:48 - Jul 26 with 1695 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:57 - Jul 26 by izlingtonhoop

Disagree with your first bit. I don't want to drive, ir even be driven, to football. So contrary to 'it's not sp much about train stations', for some of us, many of us, I'd suggest, it really is about train stations.

And currently, I might add, we are spoiled for choice.

Edit: all of that notwithstanding the fact I now have my 60+oyster.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿซถ
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 16:34]

Preferably it would be accessible to all whether that be by rail, road or magic carpet.
Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 07:37 - Jul 27 with 1584 viewsDamo1962

Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important? on 15:12 - Jul 26 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Winning.

This ๐Ÿ˜
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024