Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DOF 05:31 - Jul 30 with 1535 viewsGloucs_R

All gone very quiet on that front. Does anyone know why or what's happening?

Based on yesterday, they could be required within 3 months.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 7:20]

Poll: Are we staying up?

DOF on 07:13 - Jul 30 with 1446 viewsbongo_king

Indeed. It's the most important signing of the summer and its all gone quiet. Last thing we knew, they'd engaged a firm to do the looking, I've seen nothing in the news since.

My suspicion (and it is only that) is that we're not a very attractive prospect, both in terms of salary in view of financial constraints and also in terms of where the club is at. Yes we have a nice new training ground on the pluses; but on the minuses we have almost no budget to recruit, a youth set up which hasn't covered itself in glory and a manager on a 3 year contract. Any DOF who comes in now is very restricted in terms of what they can actually do in the foreseeable future.

While it sadly felt like time for LF, the way this went has really put us in a hole. Instead of club acting quickly at season end, almost 6 weeks passed then LF went of his own accord bang in the middle of peak planning season. I hope we can get a good DOF in, but am not holding my breath.
DOF on 09:08 - Jul 30 with 1311 viewsPunteR

DOF on 07:13 - Jul 30 by bongo_king

Indeed. It's the most important signing of the summer and its all gone quiet. Last thing we knew, they'd engaged a firm to do the looking, I've seen nothing in the news since.

My suspicion (and it is only that) is that we're not a very attractive prospect, both in terms of salary in view of financial constraints and also in terms of where the club is at. Yes we have a nice new training ground on the pluses; but on the minuses we have almost no budget to recruit, a youth set up which hasn't covered itself in glory and a manager on a 3 year contract. Any DOF who comes in now is very restricted in terms of what they can actually do in the foreseeable future.

While it sadly felt like time for LF, the way this went has really put us in a hole. Instead of club acting quickly at season end, almost 6 weeks passed then LF went of his own accord bang in the middle of peak planning season. I hope we can get a good DOF in, but am not holding my breath.

It will be about money. A good DoF would see the challenge and take it on. Nothing to lose have they. ? Also it will be a long term job as they gave Ferdinand 9 years.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

DOF on 09:22 - Jul 30 with 1287 viewsPaddyhoops

There’s no football to direct!
DOF on 11:26 - Jul 30 with 1143 viewsDamo1962

DOF on 09:22 - Jul 30 by Paddyhoops

There’s no football to direct!

Post of the morning after Sir 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024