Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dixon-Bonner 08:30 - Jul 30 with 1527 viewsHeadington

The few times I've seen him, in the friendly against Livingston, a couple of cameo appearances for first team and a couple of B team/U23 games, he has impressed. Looks composed, good on the ball and as we saw against Reading, shows a bit of pace. Not sure what his best position is as he's played both as a defensive midfielder and as a 10. I thought he would be a good option with Field in a 4-2-3-1, yet Ainsworth seems content to keep the unimpressive Dozzell there.

We've lost Tim, Johansen and Amos from last season and have not replaced them. Yesterday, we were outplayed by Oxford's midfield, led by Brannagan. Surely Dixon-Bonner is worth starting. Need a new presence in midfield to give Field some support. Just as important as sorting central defence in my view.

Dixon-Bonner on 08:34 - Jul 30 with 1495 viewsGloucs_R

Peddler looks more hungry than Dozzell and Richards too

Poll: Are we staying up?

Dixon-Bonner on 08:44 - Jul 30 with 1438 viewsdistortR

Dixon-Bonner on 08:34 - Jul 30 by Gloucs_R

Peddler looks more hungry than Dozzell and Richards too

Pedder looks he hasn't had a proper feed in years, which may explain his hunger.
Gape looks like he entered one of those dodgy medicinal trials, where they were testing very localised steroid applications.
Dixon-Bonner on 08:50 - Jul 30 with 1396 viewsGloucs_R

Dixon-Bonner on 08:44 - Jul 30 by distortR

Pedder looks he hasn't had a proper feed in years, which may explain his hunger.
Gape looks like he entered one of those dodgy medicinal trials, where they were testing very localised steroid applications.

He does look like he needs a bulking programme set for him

Poll: Are we staying up?

Dixon-Bonner on 09:11 - Jul 30 with 1315 viewsdmm

Although I think Dixon Bonner likes to play further, I'd have him next to Field instead of Dozzell.
Dixon-Bonner on 09:20 - Jul 30 with 1260 viewsDejR_vu

GA needs to put his money where his mouth is now. Having spent the whole Summer saying his team will give 100%, and then coming out and admitting we were out-run and out-fought, getting hammered by a League 1 side, he needs to drop the wasters and put players in who will try. If he selects the same players after questioning their characters, he’ll have even less credibility within the squad. This squad will take us down, it’s just a question of whether we go down fighting or with a whimper.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Dixon-Bonner on 09:24 - Jul 30 with 1247 viewsHunterhoop

I’d like to see Pedder start along side Field. I think there’s something about him even if he is tiny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024