Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Once more unto the breach - Preview 19:06 - Aug 4 with 3720 viewsNorthernr

Here we go then, preview 1/48. Hold me.

Once more unto the breach - Preview 4th Aug 2023 18:48
You'll struggle to find anybody tipping QPR for anything other than last place in the 23/24 Championship season as the overspend of 21/22 and lack of player sales bites down hard on their budget, and the apparently impossible job facing increasingly forlorn manager Gareth Ainsworth has a tough start tomorrow at Watford. 3

Once more unto the breach - Preview on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 3498 viewsScubaHoop

1/48? Are you seriously suggesting we're not going on two deep deep cup runs this season??
Once more unto the breach - Preview on 20:52 - Aug 4 with 3374 viewscolinallcars

Great to have the previews back.
Once more unto the breach - Preview on 21:31 - Aug 4 with 3247 viewsDejR_vu

That’s a big hill

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Once more unto the breach - Preview on 09:35 - Aug 5 with 2502 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Once more unto the breach - Preview on 20:05 - Aug 4 by ScubaHoop

1/48? Are you seriously suggesting we're not going on two deep deep cup runs this season??

Or making the play-offs.
Once more unto the breach - Preview on 10:32 - Aug 5 with 2380 viewsE15Hoop

Once more unto the breach - Preview on 09:35 - Aug 5 by Wegerles_Stairs

Or making the play-offs.

Thanks, Clive. I thought you struck a nice objective balance between stating the cases for pessimism and optimism this season, and summarised the situation very well.
Nothing to argue with there, and just a few hours more to wait before battle commences. And, of course, we have the perfect British summertime weather for it..
Once more unto the breach - Preview on 11:18 - Aug 5 with 2297 viewsAntti_Heinola

The last time I felt this sure of defeat was...
v Burnley.

Bare bones.

Once more unto the breach - Preview on 11:40 - Aug 5 with 2237 viewsBurnleyhoop

A defeat is all but inevitable. I’m more interested in the manner of the defeat today.

We are technically inferior than last year and have lost significant experience. Has the mentality and desire to fight for the cause changed?

The Oxford debacle would indicate nothing has changed, although today is the real acid test. Go down fighting and that may provide some optimism for the rest of the season.

The butterflies are already fluttering, god only knows how Ainsworth feels.
Once more unto the breach - Preview on 12:01 - Aug 5 with 2153 viewsAndybrat

Even me the optimists optimist has been worn down by the facts. My Watford mate feels the same as me so one of us will be disappointed today with a win. Clive is there any gen on why we pulled out of the Peterborough boys deal? Great write up as usual
Login to get fewer ads

Once more unto the breach - Preview on 12:59 - Aug 5 with 2047 viewsjoe90

It’s the first game so the result doesn’t matter. What does matter is how the result is achieved and what that tells us about our prospects going forward.

Look forward to the discussion tonight…

Ps: Good preview.
Once more unto the breach - Preview on 14:00 - Aug 5 with 1908 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Clive, it's good to have you back with your insightful write ups, our only real source of information outside of official communications.

I cant be there today after a hip op last week but am in France recuperating, so will be able to watch with Andy and Nick.

i will do everything in my power to make it, on my crutches, to our first home game in a couple of weeks.

Whatever happens today and this season, this is my team, our team.

Come on U Rrrrrs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024