Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy 15:11 - Aug 13 with 2472 viewsHoopsie

Too early to tell, but I am thinking Armstrong maturity in the Cardiff game, a goal and an assist, could be attributed to the work Ainsworth and Dobson did during preseason?

Eze had a breakthrough season after a successful loan at Wycombe.

Ainsworth is not adverse to having academy players training with the first team - Gubbins, Woodman, Hawkins, Aoraha, Pedder and even Kolli appeared in the substitute bench

I get it we are skint on squad members with championship level and had no choice but to look deep in the development squad, but we had past managers refusing to name academy players in match day squads to prove a point - two goalkeepers and leaving empty slots for substitutes etc.

Warburton, Beale gave no confidence in our academy players at all

Thoughts?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2023 15:19]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 16:19 - Aug 13 with 2279 viewsNorthernr

We were talking about how he took his time and composed himself for that second goal after the game. Remember Huddersfield A last year, same position, and what he did with it... Some serious progress there.
Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 18:20 - Aug 13 with 1968 viewsRangersw12

I thought his touch and all-round play was far better than last season

At the end of the day we're never going to know if these players are good enough unless we play them. Hopefully with us being skint it will give these youngsters more of a chance even if just off the bench

Another thing is if you do give them some mins and they might not be ready they will likely get better loans due to the exposure to the first team so win win
[Post edited 13 Aug 2023 18:23]
Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 18:36 - Aug 13 with 1898 viewsDejR_vu

Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 18:20 - Aug 13 by Rangersw12

I thought his touch and all-round play was far better than last season

At the end of the day we're never going to know if these players are good enough unless we play them. Hopefully with us being skint it will give these youngsters more of a chance even if just off the bench

Another thing is if you do give them some mins and they might not be ready they will likely get better loans due to the exposure to the first team so win win
[Post edited 13 Aug 2023 18:23]

Given we’re playing Dozell, I’d like SDM to be given a run in the side instead.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 19:01 - Aug 13 with 1816 viewsRangersw12

Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 18:36 - Aug 13 by DejR_vu

Given we’re playing Dozell, I’d like SDM to be given a run in the side instead.

Thought Dozzell played well yesterday but yeah need to give SDM minutes as otherwise no point giving him another contract
Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 10:23 - Aug 14 with 1363 viewsdaveB

It was his best all round performance by miles but for me we underused him last year, started just 3 games for us all season and we won 2 of them
Ainsworth, Armstrong and the academy on 14:41 - Aug 14 with 1137 viewsmonners1969

West London Sport Article confirming there will be changes to team from Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024