Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour 20:01 - Aug 13 with 40674 viewsTheChef

Up to 2 million apparently.

We shall see...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 20:31 - Aug 13 with 12545 viewsenfieldargh

getting c£10M for Akpom

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 20:48 - Aug 13 with 12388 viewsNorthernr

They'll have to offer a ridiculous wage.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:01 - Aug 13 with 12263 viewsqueensparker

What a shame - walked out of Bristol City away last season thinking he was absolutely the real deal, he was like a young Les at times that day.

Still, clearly time to go now - he needs to F off sharpish so we have time to spend the fee.

Boro either getting a bargain or a busted flush (I reckon the former)
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:07 - Aug 13 with 12194 viewseasthertsr

Surely Willock is not a great help in a relegation battle? 🤣
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:24 - Aug 13 with 12079 viewsconnell10

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:07 - Aug 13 by easthertsr

Surely Willock is not a great help in a relegation battle? 🤣

I can't wait to see the back of him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:27 - Aug 13 with 12045 viewshoops_legend

Qpr fans hate a maverick it seems. Loads of us didn’t always appreciate taarabt for some complete unknown reason

Willock is a fantastic player and I will be extremely sad to see him go for pittance. He has so much potential if he gets a run in the team
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:32 - Aug 13 with 12011 viewsQPRConor2000

Also rumours of Matt Crooks coming the other way.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:34 - Aug 13 with 12003 viewsconnell10

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:27 - Aug 13 by hoops_legend

Qpr fans hate a maverick it seems. Loads of us didn’t always appreciate taarabt for some complete unknown reason

Willock is a fantastic player and I will be extremely sad to see him go for pittance. He has so much potential if he gets a run in the team

Mate he dosent want to play for us , it's so obvious! Listen to Armstrongs interveiw he wants to be here. As for mavericks we named a stand after one the greatest ....Stan. I'm sick of sulky players , if you don't want to be here f uck off!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:45 - Aug 13 with 11917 viewsNorthernr

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:27 - Aug 13 by hoops_legend

He doesn't want to be here mate.

And I think of all fan bases, accusing QPR's of not liking mavericks is nuts.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:49 - Aug 13 with 11877 viewsHoopstar

Wouldn't be averse to that.

He's a real git to play against it always looks like - and scores the odd goal.

Similarly looking forward to Willock leaving. He's made it abundantly clear he doesn't want to be here and after the last fifteen months or so bar the Beale purple patch there's not a whole lot to miss beyond his sulking and half arsed cameos.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:52 - Aug 13 with 11842 viewsdmm

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:32 - Aug 13 by QPRConor2000

As a straight player swap or in addition to a fee?
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:55 - Aug 13 with 11823 viewsNorthernr

Crooks is a pretty brutally effective Championship footballer. Never like playing against him. Would probs let fit the direction of travel.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:05 - Aug 13 with 11731 viewspaulhoop2

Watford away I was sitting next to Willocks family last week. From listening In to convos I don’t think the lad wants to be here or is very impressed with Ainsworth

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:11 - Aug 13 with 11674 viewsted_hendrix

Do we really need to beat up on Willock?

He's been through some bad Injury Issues don't forget, yes Indeed we urgently need the cash from any Impending transfer but that financial situation has got nothing to do with Willock.

It's gone wrong for the bloke, not all of it was of his making.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:20 - Aug 13 with 11580 viewsHunterhoop

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:55 - Aug 13 by Northernr

Crooks is a pretty brutally effective Championship footballer. Never like playing against him. Would probs let fit the direction of travel.

Absolutely agree. He’s a nightmare to play against. Never entirely sure what his real position is, mind.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:21 - Aug 13 with 11564 viewsnix

I've been a big fan of his. But once it's turned sour, it's better for everyone if they leave. He's given us some wonderful entertainment and if it hadn't been for that awful injury, last season could have been a really good one for him. It's time for him to move on though. If we get a bit of cash for him, all the better.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:30 - Aug 13 with 11473 viewscolinallcars

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:11 - Aug 13 by ted_hendrix

Do we really need to beat up on Willock?

He's been through some bad Injury Issues don't forget, yes Indeed we urgently need the cash from any Impending transfer but that financial situation has got nothing to do with Willock.

It's gone wrong for the bloke, not all of it was of his making.

You may be right Ted, it's just we've come to the end of our collective tethers with all the “slight Knock” and “ not quite ready “ stuff.
As we guitarists say:- we need a bit of Gibson take.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:33 - Aug 13 with 11465 viewsNorthantsHoop

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:32 - Aug 13 by QPRConor2000

Willock can go and do one, been mucking us all about for months. Like the thought that Matt Crooks is a rumour good player at this level strong sort that we need.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:35 - Aug 13 with 11435 viewsLazyFan

£2m for Willock, who is in the final year of his contract and is injury prone, but wants out anyway, is a good deal. Boro could have him on the left and Jones on the right an that looks dangerous.

I like Willock (when fit), he is a top Champ player. Can score, pacy, dribbler and so on. Very good player, but he wants out, so we need to sell him.

Hopefully, then QPR would not have to sell Field or Chair (unless someone wants to pay big monies). And we could possibly get in those cheap players Gaz was after. With some left over for some loans, that we shall need.

Crook is, in my biased view well overrated. He's not even a good battler. I would be very disappointed if they tried to palm him off to us to make weight in the deal.

Of course, if they want to offer Jones instead, then that would be great. But that's just a wild fantasy I have, as they will never do that.

zzzzzzzzzz

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:41 - Aug 13 with 11380 viewsTacticalR

Willock goes past half the Middlesbrough team...

Air hostess clique

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:54 - Aug 13 with 11259 viewsnumptydumpty

Ainsworth has been brutal to Willock.

First game 97th minute injury time appearance. Second game not even on bench and club ie Ainsworth said minor knock

The wording, the treatment is dire.

If that happened to me and I had his potential that would make me wish to leave.

None of it looks good in anyways.

Stupid IMO, as rebuilding Willocks form and confidence could really boost him as a saleable asset !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 23:06 - Aug 13 with 11139 viewsNorthernr

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:54 - Aug 13 by numptydumpty

Ainsworth has been brutal to Willock.

First game 97th minute injury time appearance. Second game not even on bench and club ie Ainsworth said minor knock

The wording, the treatment is dire.

If that happened to me and I had his potential that would make me wish to leave.

None of it looks good in anyways.

Stupid IMO, as rebuilding Willocks form and confidence could really boost him as a saleable asset !!!

Given the position Ainsworth is in, it would be perverse for him to be doing that to one of the few good players he does have at his disposal without a seriously valid reason. Ainsworth isn’t the problem here.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 23:10 - Aug 13 with 11104 viewshoops_legend

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:45 - Aug 13 by Northernr

He doesn't want to be here mate.

And I think of all fan bases, accusing QPR's of not liking mavericks is nuts.

I don’t know if he doesn’t want to be here, has he ever said that or is it because he hasn’t renewed his contract. That just makes sense to keep his options open especially given how horrible it must have felt when qpr were in freefall last season

I think our fanbase prefer a Clint hill or a Shaun Derry to a Willock - it’s not a criticism but it’s very clear we want dependable pros rather than someone who can turn a game in one move

I prefer to be entertained personally when I watch football
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 23:18 - Aug 13 with 11045 viewsQPRConor2000

Will be interesting to see how we spend the 2m.

I think we do need a RB and another ST.

Ryan Nyambe for me is one name that stands out to me as an option at RB on a free, played at Blackburn a few seasons ago and really impressed there and left Wigan in the summer.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 23:20 - Aug 13 with 11029 viewsdannyblue

Sounds to me like Clive has had some off-the-record chats which indicate the (a?) reality of the situation...in which case no reconciliation sounds likely and I revise my previous recommendation to simply play him in to fitness and form. Best for him to go for as much as we can get with as much time to spend what little of it we're able to as possible...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024