Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there ever been a better opening round? 21:45 - Sep 15 with 1153 viewsSnipper

Has there ever been a better opening round? on 22:22 - Sep 15 with 1066 viewsbosh67

It's extraordinary stuff. Absolutely no defence, just relentless attack by both of them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Has there ever been a better opening round? on 22:35 - Sep 15 with 1030 viewsMrSheen

Tommy Hearns took such a battering over his career. Neurologists will be fighting for a look at his brain after he’s gone, I hope there’s something left.
Has there ever been a better opening round? on 23:03 - Sep 15 with 993 viewsMonkey_Roots

One of the most iconic bits of commentary…

‘…and it’s Hagler, full of blood!’

Tommy with a chin could have been the GOAT.

He kicked SRL’s ass for 13 rounds, went toe to toe with Hagler and cut him the f up, poleaxed Duran, beat all the big boys - Cuevas, Benitez etc. Moved all the way up to LH and done Hill.

I loved him.
Has there ever been a better opening round? on 23:14 - Sep 15 with 981 viewsHamptonR

Has there ever been a better opening round? on 23:03 - Sep 15 by Monkey_Roots

One of the most iconic bits of commentary…

‘…and it’s Hagler, full of blood!’

Tommy with a chin could have been the GOAT.

He kicked SRL’s ass for 13 rounds, went toe to toe with Hagler and cut him the f up, poleaxed Duran, beat all the big boys - Cuevas, Benitez etc. Moved all the way up to LH and done Hill.

I loved him.

He went toe to toe with Hagler and lost in three rounds.
Has there ever been a better opening round? on 23:30 - Sep 15 with 949 viewsMonkey_Roots

Has there ever been a better opening round? on 23:14 - Sep 15 by HamptonR

He went toe to toe with Hagler and lost in three rounds.

Well, yes, but that’s my point.

Tommy with a chin though…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024