Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... 13:26 - Sep 21 with 3745 viewsMonkey_Roots

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 13:34 - Sep 21 with 2737 viewsSimonJames

Will I get punished for commenting on this thread?

100% of people who drink water will die.

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 14:10 - Sep 21 with 2667 viewsMalintabuk

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 13:34 - Sep 21 by SimonJames

Will I get punished for commenting on this thread?

If you are the damages will be punitive
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 14:44 - Sep 21 with 2625 viewsconnell10

It's only harmless pun.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 15:09 - Sep 21 with 2594 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gloria Punniford

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 15:24 - Sep 21 with 2572 viewscolinallcars

I'm a guilty as any….I guess we're all frustrated comedians who like to comede as often as possible.
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 15:28 - Sep 21 with 2570 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Captain. Leader. Punt.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 16:16 - Sep 21 with 2513 viewsslmrstid

Mrs slm loves a pun, took her to the UK Pun Championships at De Montfort Hall in Leicester during the city comedy festival a few years ago (as a punter, not a punticipant).

She got very angry during the final as the guy who won was telling jokes, not puns, and it made her deeply punhappy with the whole thing.
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 16:40 - Sep 21 with 2491 viewsEsox_Lucius

Puns? They don't like it up 'em according to Cpl Jones.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 18:56 - Sep 21 with 2422 viewshubble

You're not thinking of some kind of punnishment are you, Monkey?

Edit: I probably should have read the previous replies before posting. A thrice repeated pun is not very punny.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2023 19:03]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 19:55 - Sep 21 with 2367 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m going to leave the poll open until it swings in favour of ‘Urgggh, Puns taste like dog shït’, and then it will swiftly close, and we’ll have our answer and, frankly, a way out of this whole sordid affair.
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 21:24 - Sep 21 with 2298 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Emma Punton

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 22:07 - Sep 21 with 2247 viewsSuperhoops2808

Bit of Pun and games is ok in my book
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 22:58 - Sep 21 with 2202 viewsMonkey_Roots

If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 23:15 - Sep 21 with 2185 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Attilla The Pun

[Post edited 21 Sep 2023 23:16]
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 23:16 - Sep 21 with 2164 viewsLblock

I love ‘em but they’ve got to be up to date

They’re the best…….current puns

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 09:58 - Sep 22 with 2091 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Puns where the reason why Rome and Carthage went to war, not just once but thrice they were known as the Punic Wars.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 10:19 - Sep 22 with 2067 viewsEsox_Lucius

I will be pitching a show where the contestants have to tell the most groanworthy puns whilst demolishing a plate of Gummy bears. I thought of calling it Pun Chew All.

The grass is always greener.

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 10:33 - Sep 22 with 2052 viewsTomS

I am so happy that I came upun this thread!
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 10:42 - Sep 22 with 2049 viewsFDC

Tortuous puns are integral to the fabric of this site imo. They are as much a part of the historical culture of LFW as 'gob-bummings' and Clive's continued, inaccurate insistence that 'the definition of insanity is doing the same thing twice and expecting different results'.
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 10:44 - Sep 22 with 2045 viewshubble

Well, Monkey, I think that's a fairly conclusive 69% in favour of the punners. A puntastic result that shows the majority of the denizens of LFW are lovers of the pun. But a bit of a punch in the gut for those who aren't.

Coincidentally, I just saw an ad for burial plots on here. That's the last thing I need.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 13:03 - Sep 22 with 1978 viewsE17hoop

Should be punished for this thread.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 13:53 - Sep 22 with 1924 viewsDannyPaddox

Welcome to Loft For Words, otherwise known as …

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 13:58 - Sep 22 with 1915 viewsMonkey_Roots

Yep, that about seals it, thanks Danny.

It's definitely given me something to punder over.

I hate what you have made me become... a pundit.
When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 14:15 - Sep 22 with 1890 viewsR_from_afar

Who are this lot?

Why, Pun Boy Three, of course

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

When threads turn into 'who can come up with the best pun'... on 15:15 - Sep 22 with 1840 viewsCateLeBonR

My all-pun QPR eleven.

————————————————Joe Punley—————————————————

Suk-Young Pun———Ron Punt———Jimmy Punne———Matt Punnolly

—————————Tim Iroegpunam———Massimo Lupungo———————

————Gary Punrice———Jason Puncheon———John Spuncer————

—————————————Patrick Agyepun————————————————
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024