Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale is open to a return 12:44 - Oct 15 with 20000 viewsLowerloftLad

I have just read that Mr Beale would be open to a return.

As much as Mr Ainsworth is starting to remind me of the coach who lost the plot In the waterboy movie surely this appointment will not be considered.

What is everyone's view on this?.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 12:51]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Beale is open to a return on 12:50 - Oct 15 with 8652 viewsLblock

It would be like getting rid of a dose of chlamydia you caught off some Doris who did the dirty on you.
Then she rolls into town and you go again.
Only for the clap to return

It’s a no from me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Beale is open to a return on 12:51 - Oct 15 with 8660 viewsArcticHoop

No no!!! He might be a better coach than GA,but once trust is broken it´s gone forever.
Beale is open to a return on 12:53 - Oct 15 with 8626 viewsRangersw12

Why don't we just go the whole hog in selling our soul and employ John Terry as manager
Beale is open to a return on 12:57 - Oct 15 with 8593 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So if he has said this, which I doubt, he’s effectively courting a job that someone else has.

Some on Twitter calling for it. We need some self respect at this club. I would rather drop to the Isthmian than take that guy on again.
Beale is open to a return on 13:11 - Oct 15 with 8514 viewsTGRRRSSS

A long way from Glasgow - I thought family took him back there?

Er not sure it would be right for either party - we don't want Balogun back do we...???
Beale is open to a return on 13:13 - Oct 15 with 8507 viewsQPRConor2000

It would be very difficult for me to accept him back.

Hes going to have to mend a lot of burnt bridges.
Beale is open to a return on 13:13 - Oct 15 with 8488 viewsstevec

I’m open to that.

I’ve always wondered whether this club might thrive if we installed absolute hate figures.

Caught a bit of the four year plan recently and from the moment seething fans were being held back from storming the main entrance the clubs fortunes miraculously picked up.

Beale in.
Beale is open to a return on 13:17 - Oct 15 with 8455 viewsjohnhoop

Finding it hard to believe it’s a serious question.
Unless we give him an interview, offer him the job and then withdraw the offer on the grounds that he’s a duplicitous barsteward.
Login to get fewer ads

Beale is open to a return on 13:24 - Oct 15 with 8398 viewsted_hendrix

He got his knob out and took a slash all over our club and our fans as he waved goodbye.

Yea let's take him back.

JESUS BLOODY WEPT

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Beale is open to a return on 13:27 - Oct 15 with 8381 viewsdmm

I doubt this is true but under no circumstances would I want to see him back and I can't imagine the board being stupid enough to employ him again.
Beale is open to a return on 13:31 - Oct 15 with 8342 viewscolinallcars

I'd prefer a new edition
Of the Spanish Inquisition
I'd be equally as willing
For a dentist to be drilling

Than for him to come back to QPR
Beale is open to a return on 13:32 - Oct 15 with 8345 viewsArcticHoop

This rumour came from Alan Nixon. Is he reliable? He is Partick Thistle fan,so at least its not far from Rangers. Maybe he has heard something from someone
Beale is open to a return on 13:33 - Oct 15 with 8345 viewsmart_Goblin

Sounds and smells like bullshit to me . Some on Instagram wanting his return.

When will some start having some self worth and respect .
We might go down of course, but give me 10 years in league 1 rather than having that bloke back in our dig out. He’ll do it again of course as soon as he gets the chance and there is no guarantee he’ll keep this turd in the bowl.

It’s not even a thing so move on
Beale is open to a return on 14:07 - Oct 15 with 8208 viewsHAYESBOY

As a Manager, yes.

As a person he can fck off.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Beale is open to a return on 14:14 - Oct 15 with 8173 viewsBoston

Beale is open to a return on 12:51 - Oct 15 by ArcticHoop

No no!!! He might be a better coach than GA,but once trust is broken it´s gone forever.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Beale is open to a return on 14:44 - Oct 15 with 8021 viewstonyQPR

I’m sure I read the original article the other week. And if I remember correctly it actually said that he’d be open to return to the championship I don’t think he or anyone else was referring to QPR.
Beale is open to a return on 16:20 - Oct 15 with 7637 viewsNorthernr

I'd be interested to know.
a) is this just made up bolox
b) is this QPR punting it around to gauge reaction? Because, let's be honest, they don't know what the fck they're going to do about this now, so I wouldn't put it past them to land on something as mental as this.
c) is this Beale/his agent which he absolutely doesn't have, shilling him around for another bloke's job while he's still in it AGAIN. If it's this, it does rather damage the Twitter children's point of view that he might have learned, changed and be worth a second go.
Beale is open to a return on 17:08 - Oct 15 with 7464 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beale is open to a return on 16:20 - Oct 15 by Northernr

I'd be interested to know.
a) is this just made up bolox
b) is this QPR punting it around to gauge reaction? Because, let's be honest, they don't know what the fck they're going to do about this now, so I wouldn't put it past them to land on something as mental as this.
c) is this Beale/his agent which he absolutely doesn't have, shilling him around for another bloke's job while he's still in it AGAIN. If it's this, it does rather damage the Twitter children's point of view that he might have learned, changed and be worth a second go.

The journo/Twitter amateur shilling this has it on a podacst, it costs a few quid to listen to.

It shows the level of apathy/disdain that I have for Beale that I can't be arsed shelling out to listen.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beale is open to a return on 17:11 - Oct 15 with 7439 viewsBluce_Ree

After leaving us the way he did, Beale can spit on my dad's cock.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Beale is open to a return on 17:18 - Oct 15 with 7395 viewsRangersw12

Beale is open to a return on 17:08 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

The journo/Twitter amateur shilling this has it on a podacst, it costs a few quid to listen to.

It shows the level of apathy/disdain that I have for Beale that I can't be arsed shelling out to listen.

I would usually dismiss it as being BS but the twitter fella has over 100k followers so surely that would suggest some credibility

Would love to see how the club spin him coming back if it is true as the majority of us will be against it 😂
Beale is open to a return on 17:31 - Oct 15 with 7335 viewsAntti_Heinola

He's hopefully been chastened. I was never bothered about him going to Rangers, even after a few months, it was only lying about committing himself to us.
HOWEVER, like a lot of the players we are forced to sign, he's damaged goods. He's probably better than the vast majority of names we'd have to consider and he has a point to prove.
Personally, I'd have him back under 2 conditions:
1. We appoint a proper DoF who will be in charge of transfers, clearly a Beale weak point.
2. There's a properly expensive break clause.

People make mistakes. Yes, he's a bullsh!t merchant, but he's also an exciting coach. I'm in the minority I know, but I have a very low opinion of humanity anyway, and just about everyone on earth is dishonest and duplicitous to some degree, especially when it comes to career: that's capitalism for you. At least under Beale we had a plan, and we looked like a football team. Many on here never forgave Andy Sinton, and now we all love him. Different scenario, but times and things change and needs must.

Bare bones.

Beale is open to a return on 17:38 - Oct 15 with 7295 viewsMick_S

This isn’t real, is it?

Not for me, thanks. We’re low, but we have to keep a bit about ourselves as a club.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Beale is open to a return on 17:41 - Oct 15 with 7264 viewsNewBee

Beale is open to a return on 13:32 - Oct 15 by ArcticHoop

This rumour came from Alan Nixon. Is he reliable? He is Partick Thistle fan,so at least its not far from Rangers. Maybe he has heard something from someone

The problem with Nixon is not that he's sometimes bang-on right and he's sometimes away-with-the-fairies wrong.

Rather it's that you can never tell the difference until it turns out whichever it turns out to be.
Beale is open to a return on 17:43 - Oct 15 with 7259 viewsJevlar

Maybe he forgot to forward his mail?
Beale is open to a return on 17:54 - Oct 15 with 7216 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beale is open to a return on 17:31 - Oct 15 by Antti_Heinola

He's hopefully been chastened. I was never bothered about him going to Rangers, even after a few months, it was only lying about committing himself to us.
HOWEVER, like a lot of the players we are forced to sign, he's damaged goods. He's probably better than the vast majority of names we'd have to consider and he has a point to prove.
Personally, I'd have him back under 2 conditions:
1. We appoint a proper DoF who will be in charge of transfers, clearly a Beale weak point.
2. There's a properly expensive break clause.

People make mistakes. Yes, he's a bullsh!t merchant, but he's also an exciting coach. I'm in the minority I know, but I have a very low opinion of humanity anyway, and just about everyone on earth is dishonest and duplicitous to some degree, especially when it comes to career: that's capitalism for you. At least under Beale we had a plan, and we looked like a football team. Many on here never forgave Andy Sinton, and now we all love him. Different scenario, but times and things change and needs must.

Nah, I can't have him Antti.

The fans wouldn't wear it, the board wouldn't wear it and I'm not sure the players would wear it.

The lying and self-glorification shows a lack of ethics and judgement, both of which are non-negotiable in any managerial role, and should be a given in the club I love.

I agree with Clive, though - the owners/board may not know many other candidates.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024