Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2000/01 08:24 - Oct 25 with 1043 viewsqprxtc

I always held that team in that season was the worst I’d ever seen. Not just at Rangers but any team. The football was awful, the players were crap ( bar one or two) and the whole club was just miserable. I went to every game bar one that season.

Until the last three games this season, I still held that idea. Sadly, this bunch of f uck stains have sailed past that 2001 team flicking ‘V’s and giving them moonies.

That 2001 team, diabolical as it was, were capable of scoring, winning at home, creating chances. Occasionally playing not bad football. Some of them even cared about playing for QPR.

This team could well be the death of us. And I can’t think of one of them who would give a shit. I’ll be there on Saturday. But as soon as the first Leicester goal nestles in our onion bag I’m off to the pub to enjoy myself. I won’t applaud them on, I won’t cheer their names as they’re being read out. I couldn’t give a flying f uck about any of them.

The sooner we purge this lot of mercenaries from our history the better. Shameful bunch of charlatans.
2000/01 on 08:40 - Oct 25 with 986 viewskingsburyR

Ditto every word of that.

Fu(k Stains LOL

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

2000/01 on 19:55 - Oct 25 with 722 viewsDorse

That 2000-01 side were just horrendous. I remember feeling so hopeless once we'd lost Clarke and Langers - fcuked in a single afternoon with Karl Ready and Mark Perry as replacements.

After a clear out, we eventually had Day, Bignot, Padula, Carlisle, Shittu, Langley, Bircham, Ainsworth, Gallen, Furlong and Cook. Even 'cross it' Tommy, Palmer and Thomson were an upgrade on the utter shite that went down.

Guess I'm saying we can dream, right?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

2000/01 on 20:27 - Oct 25 with 665 viewsderbyhoop

I still believe that 2000/2001 team was worse.
But we seem to be trying hard to match their under achievements.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

2000/01 on 21:19 - Oct 25 with 607 viewsPlanetHonneywood

2000/01 on 20:27 - Oct 25 by derbyhoop

I still believe that 2000/2001 team was worse.
But we seem to be trying hard to match their under achievements.

Less we forget: this season is far from being over!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024