Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? 13:57 - Oct 25 with 5658 viewsMonkey_Roots

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 14:03 - Oct 25 with 4964 viewsMonkey_Roots

If its FFP, does that make sense?

A) If we get FFP'd, we lose GA, and we would then likely lose points and probably get relegated to L1.

B) If we keep GA, we will almost certainly get relegated.

The benefit from option A, is that we may get someone in to get us enough points to take the FFP hit and still stay up...
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 14:10 - Oct 25 with 4910 viewsBAWHoops

Because it takes time to negotiate a pay off. Get the comms right. Find a replacement etc etc.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 14:15 - Oct 25 with 4870 viewsThe_Beast1976

I think it's a combination of red,green and amber. A perfect (shit)storm
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 14:18 - Oct 25 with 4846 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think it’s because the fans haven’t whinged enough online.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 14:32 - Oct 25 with 4767 viewsMonkey_Roots

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 14:18 - Oct 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think it’s because the fans haven’t whinged enough online.

We're really trying Baz...
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 14:47 - Oct 25 with 4667 viewshubble

I agree MR - keeping Ainsworth on is a worse option than being in breach of FFP. Even if we are relegated (I say if, but it looks nailed on), even if we do get hit by an FFP points deduction, we still need to have a good manager in place who can start the rebuild. And Ainsworth is not the man for that job. He has to go, for the both the short term and long term interests of this club.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 15:15 - Oct 25 with 4541 viewsWatfordR

It occurs to me they are hoping he will resign, saving a big payout.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 15:23 - Oct 25 with 4488 viewsMonkey_Roots

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 15:15 - Oct 25 by WatfordR

Great shout... although, there's no way that will ever happen while the boys are emptying the tank for him.

Maybe they should drive the tank over him?
Login to get fewer ads

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 16:08 - Oct 25 with 4336 viewsRangersw12

Because these isn't anyone running the club
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 16:14 - Oct 25 with 4272 viewsOldPedro

All 5 options

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 16:56 - Oct 25 with 4053 viewsslmrstid

Absent ownership, and maybe even a grand plan of the American to pick the club up for cheaper in League One.

Who knows really? I still don't think that getting rid of Ainsworth will magically solve our problems, but we've certainly sacked managers for a lot less this past decade.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 17:06 - Oct 25 with 4010 viewstimcocking

I’m basically never in favour of changing manager.

However, I’m now in favour of changing the manager.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:06 - Oct 25 with 3816 viewsBushRanger82

We have one of the most incompetent board of directors in the football world.

That's why Gareth still has his job.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:10 - Oct 25 with 3805 viewsderbyhoop

Money.

We cant affordvto pay him, and his staff, off.
We can't offer anything better to any replacement. If we can find somebody daft enough to take us on.

Anybody coming in will want to know the budget for January. It's ZERO.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:16 - Oct 25 with 3769 viewsManinBlack

Definitely because we are skint, terrified of FFP and have no standards where losing at home for a year and not winning is apparently acceptable.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:25 - Oct 25 with 3727 viewsBillericayR

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 15:15 - Oct 25 by WatfordR

Time for the men in grey suits (Gallen, Furlong etc) to have a word with their mate....
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:31 - Oct 25 with 3700 viewsNorthernr

I suspect a combination of a few of these answers were the case but it's now when not if, and they basically just want him to wear the inevitable Leicester hiding and then they'll put a bullet in him next week.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:41 - Oct 25 with 3651 viewsdenhamhoop2

Would imagine it's a cost thing and maybe there aren't the queue of possible suitors some of our fans seem to think there are then throw in no point having a new manager lose his first home game by Double Figures which is a possibility on Saturday
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 19:05 - Oct 25 with 3577 viewsSteveB

Because they cannot find anyone willing to take on the impossible task...
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 19:18]
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 19:47 - Oct 25 with 3412 viewsMonkey_Roots

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:31 - Oct 25 by Northernr

I suspect a combination of a few of these answers were the case but it's now when not if, and they basically just want him to wear the inevitable Leicester hiding and then they'll put a bullet in him next week.

Inside info?
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 07:34 - Oct 26 with 3024 viewsSydneyRs

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 18:31 - Oct 25 by Northernr

What if we win though?

I know, I'll get my coat.
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 07:53 - Oct 26 with 2988 viewsTomS

Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 07:34 - Oct 26 by SydneyRs

What if we win though?

I know, I'll get my coat.

You mean straitjacket surely?
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 07:53 - Oct 26 with 2988 viewsthompsonridd

They are waiting until after we play Leicester so the new Manager doesn't start with a mauling!!!
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 08:12 - Oct 26 with 2926 viewswortonr

If…big if..a new management team can get the team playing could a return to form of our languishing assets ( eg Chair, Willock) bring some money in in the transfer window… in time for some Eze money next year once he’s fit, firing and starring for England?
Why do we think Ainsworth has not been sacked yet? on 08:45 - Oct 26 with 2852 viewsdaveB

said this in another thread but find that mad giving the new manager a must win game as his first game next week and if they sack Ainsworth on Saturdays/Sunday, the new man probably won't be in before Wednesday/Thursday at the earliest so no real time to work on anything. He should have gone weeks ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024