Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrows line up - I'm going 4-2-3-1 15:05 - Oct 27 with 1587 viewsActonExile

First 4 in The Vale Club,
2 in the ground
3 more in The Vale
and 1 when i get home..

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Tomorrows line up - I'm going 4-2-3-1 on 15:58 - Oct 27 with 1438 viewsJuzzie

Is that pints or goals?
Tomorrows line up - I'm going 4-2-3-1 on 16:07 - Oct 27 with 1400 viewsG_Ottershaw

thought it was a reference to anti-depressants
Tomorrows line up - I'm going 4-2-3-1 on 16:50 - Oct 27 with 1313 viewsMonkey_Roots

No, I can see what he's done.

He's a whistleblower...

4 in Vale - 4th letter in Vale is E.

2 in ground - 2nd letter is R

3 in Vale - 3rd letter in Vale is L

1 in Home - 1st letter in home is H.

ERLH is an anagram of HERL

HERL could refer to the barb or filament of a feather used in dressing a fishing fly, or it could stand for Human Engineering Research Laboratories...

A quick look on their website, tells us their mission:

To continuously improve the mobility and function of people with disabilities through advanced engineering in clinical research and medical rehabilitation.

A certain someone stated yesterday in a pre-match interview:

"I'm going to inject so much confidence in these boys..."

Another quick search on the website of Human Engineering Research Laboratories reveals a clinical study of a new sub-cutaneous injectable called C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E (Concentrated Offensive Neuro Focused Infused Defending Enabler with Novel Creative Excellence) which, it reports, is currently being headed up by one Grover Autry.

Grover Autry is the real name of none other than Gene Autry, also know as the 'Singing Cowboy'; which also happens to be the pet nickname and alias for our very own Gareth Ainsworth.

This is what ActonExile was referring to, I'm sure of it!

We're going to field genetically powered mutant footballers against Leicester tomorrow!
Tomorrows line up - I'm going 4-2-3-1 on 16:53 - Oct 27 with 1304 viewsMonkey_Roots

Oh wait, no it's drinks... Acton is talking about how many drink he's going to have in different places.
Tomorrows line up - I'm going 4-2-3-1 on 19:56 - Oct 27 with 1114 viewseastside_r

LOL
Tomorrows line up - I'm going 4-2-3-1 on 20:56 - Oct 27 with 995 viewsqpr_1968

1-10

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024