Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City 02:02 - Nov 11 with 36602 viewsrbee

Looking forward to a home game, such a strange feeling.

Confident of picking up a point or three, such a strange feeling.

COME ON URRRRSSSS!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:39 - Nov 11 with 3354 viewsGloucs_R

That's a penalty all day long

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:39 - Nov 11 with 3341 viewsDamo1962

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:37 - Nov 11 by VancouverHoop

City getting chances, scary!

Think we know how this is ending unfortunately.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:40 - Nov 11 with 3274 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another great clearance by Kakay.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:40 - Nov 11 with 3261 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. Armstrong will have to be decapitated before he gets a pen. His size and speed tell against him.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:41 - Nov 11 with 3222 viewsDamo1962

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:39 - Nov 11 by Gloucs_R

That's a penalty all day long

We don't get many decisions either. So frustrating.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:42 - Nov 11 with 3108 viewsJAPRANGERS

Sheff Wed 0 Millwall 4

Watford 3 Rotherham 0.

We have to get the 3 points here.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:44 - Nov 11 with 3008 viewsMedwayR

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:59 - Nov 11 by strikerace

I get that Dykes does a number of good things for us out there, but we need a player with more scoring threat. I'd bring Sinclair on, he is more direct and creates problems. If you want to leave Dykes out there fine, but put Sinclair in the middle

I’ve said since the summer that we need to play both to have any goal threat from our forwards, on their own they’re easily dealt with, together they’d be a handful.

Poll: Who’s better?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:45 - Nov 11 with 2902 viewsaston_hoop

I like Dixon-Bonner. Think there is something to work with there

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:46 - Nov 11 with 2860 viewsMatch82

Run Richards you lazy fck
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:46 - Nov 11 with 2845 viewsVancouverHoop

Kakay probably our best player today.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:48 - Nov 11 with 2664 viewsaston_hoop

Oh god, Kakay in acres of space and puts in one of the worst crosses of all time. Just typical of our day

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:48 - Nov 11 with 2646 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:46 - Nov 11 by VancouverHoop

Well, you put the curse on him there!

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:48 - Nov 11 with 2633 viewsMatch82

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:46 - Nov 11 by VancouverHoop

Been very involved. Done some things very well, made a few mistakes though. That cross being one of them
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:49 - Nov 11 with 2602 viewsVancouverHoop

(kiss of death obvs!)
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:50 - Nov 11 with 2510 viewsGloucs_R

Paal my motm, closely followed by Smyth

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:50 - Nov 11 with 2491 viewsDamo1962

I have huge admiration for those who turn up regularly at LR and endure this. Top supporters.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:52 - Nov 11 with 2247 viewsDamo1962

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:48 - Nov 11 by aston_hoop

Oh god, Kakay in acres of space and puts in one of the worst crosses of all time. Just typical of our day

Doesn't matter who is charge...you simply cannot polish the proverbial turd that is this team.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 16:54]
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:53 - Nov 11 with 2141 viewsVancouverHoop

We're hanging on now. Argh!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:53 - Nov 11 with 2094 viewsMatch82

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:50 - Nov 11 by Damo1962

I have huge admiration for those who turn up regularly at LR and endure this. Top supporters.

Much more watchable than the last 6 months
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:55 - Nov 11 with 1901 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:53 - Nov 11 by Match82

Far, far more enjoyable.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:55 - Nov 11 with 1881 viewsderbyhoop

Smyth carrying a knock.
If Pring thought he was struggling against PS, justcsee how he copes with Sinclair.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:55 - Nov 11 with 1841 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

Clean sheet, denied a peno, and two more points.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:56 - Nov 11 with 1836 viewsMatch82

Probably a fair result. We look better but still not enough threat going forwards
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:56 - Nov 11 with 1796 viewsDamo1962

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:53 - Nov 11 by Match82

Goals and points would be better...but I get your point.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:56 - Nov 11 with 1779 viewsTrom

Terriers concede an injury time goal to loose against Hull
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024