Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 09:20 - Nov 18 with 3737 viewsnumptydumpty

At around 4 minutes 30 seconds

[Post edited 18 Nov 2023 9:21]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 09:31 - Nov 18 with 3687 viewsibnumber10

Nice composed finish
Thanks for posting
Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 09:35 - Nov 18 with 3672 viewsstevec

Lovely lay off from the No 9.

I’ll leave it there.
Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 09:48 - Nov 18 with 3627 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Never knew he had a twin brother who scores goals. Lyndon may have one too. Each day that passes is one day closer to one of them hitting some sort of goal scoring form. So we keep some faith. But we still need a poacher striker in Jan.

DonnieR

Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 10:27 - Nov 18 with 3514 viewsGaryBannister86

Good goal - let's hope it gives him confidence. I also liked Sinclair's flick on, don't often see him do that. He's young, he will only improve.
Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 11:27 - Nov 18 with 3334 viewsNoelmc

I watched the game on-line.

Sinclair had a couple of good shots saved, one of which led to the ROI first goal when his strike partner Aidomo Emakhu scored the rebound. It was great interplay between the two for the second goal and in an interview after, Emakhu said that him and Sinclair had a great understanding as they had played together in Dublin since they were young kids. The pundits were praising the strike partnership too.

Emakho joined Millwall in January this year from Shamrock Rovers, so maybe we missed a trick there!
Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 15:13 - Nov 18 with 2922 viewsstainrods_elbow

Maybe we can ask Millwall to swap Dykes for Emakhu and a bag of jelly babies and see if the latter can ignite something with Armstrong for us. Can't be any worse than where we currently are. The two of them have far better goal ratios for their countries than they do for us - it's embarrassing really! I'm wondering if Armstrong will even manage three this season.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2023 15:14]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 2801 viewsCateLeBonR

All the goals are good by both teams with a very nice finish for Norways winner by the Lasse Selvåg Nordås.
Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 21:41 - Nov 18 with 2448 viewsHoopinEssex

Being a London Irish man myself I would love if he could do that for QPR and the Ireland first team now. Both need it
[Post edited 18 Nov 2023 21:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Sinclair Armstrong goal for Republic of Ireland u21 on 14:25 - Nov 19 with 1945 viewsCLAREMAN1995

"Armstrong was on his toes " sounds promising because apart from his offside rubbish being on his heels and lack of anticipation is hurting QPR.
" first time finish " is nice too because he never strikes it for us but I understand he is never fed the ball when he is in the box .
Every striker in the world wants the ball in front of him facing the keeper 1 on 1 and we have to provide that for ours going forward .
He actually looks fitter and lighter than earlier this summer maybe he is ready to break out and score a hatful of goals hopefully soon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024