Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macedonia v England 20:25 - Nov 20 with 4334 viewsloftboy

VAR strikes again

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Macedonia v England on 07:57 - Nov 21 with 875 viewsdaveB

Macedonia v England on 06:50 - Nov 21 by Watford_Ranger

A dead rubber game mid-season. Doubt I’d have busted a gut either.

This Trent in midfield thing is a bit of a myth driven by the FIFA generation IMO.

I don't think he's an option in midfield against a top side in a knockout game but in these kind of games he should be better than he's shown in the last 2 games. He's a bit unlucky really that he's playing in the same generation as Kyle Walker and if Reece James stays fit he gets in ahead of Trent as well. Bit like Clive Wilson being great when England had Pearce
Macedonia v England on 08:03 - Nov 21 with 850 viewsJamesB1979

Macedonia v England on 07:57 - Nov 21 by daveB

I don't think he's an option in midfield against a top side in a knockout game but in these kind of games he should be better than he's shown in the last 2 games. He's a bit unlucky really that he's playing in the same generation as Kyle Walker and if Reece James stays fit he gets in ahead of Trent as well. Bit like Clive Wilson being great when England had Pearce

Hope you’re right Dave. However, fact he’s been played in both games, means to me he’s seen as someone to step into central mid if someone like Bellingham isn’t available.
Macedonia v England on 08:03 - Nov 21 with 843 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I find most criticism of GS (nearly typed GA) a bit OTT but Maguire’s inclusion becoming a bit of a mystery even to me.

Would point out though that Grealish got the full 90 minutes you’ve all been crying out for!
Macedonia v England on 08:07 - Nov 21 with 828 viewsTheChef

Macedonia v England on 21:50 - Nov 20 by Lblock

Yep tge ref was a joke but…..

Yet again another classic Safegate performance
Start of second half we show some impetus which had been lacking and equalised. Then it goes very QPR and it’s Harry Maguire receiving the ball every 100 seconds or so.

I know these teams will look to crowd us out but come on, can we not break em down? Is TAA really going to do that for you CM? What do you gain by putting K Phillips on? Has Rashford really done enough to be getting the minutes he is?

Not good enough for those travelling souls

I would have thought in a game like this, with qualification already assured, you'd look to put out a team of fringe players with something to prove. Rather than most of the usual suspects who look like they'd rather be somewhere else.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Macedonia v England on 08:19 - Nov 21 with 812 viewsconnell10

Macedonia v England on 08:03 - Nov 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

I find most criticism of GS (nearly typed GA) a bit OTT but Maguire’s inclusion becoming a bit of a mystery even to me.

Would point out though that Grealish got the full 90 minutes you’ve all been crying out for!

Yes and was crap!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Macedonia v England on 11:46 - Nov 21 with 650 viewsAntti_Heinola

Macedonia v England on 21:38 - Nov 20 by Northernr

1 where have they got this referee from? Comedy genius.

2 why does Alexander Arnold, every time he gets it, just turn it straight back 10 yards to his centre halves without even having a look to see if there might be a forward pass on?

Come on Clive, we've only got about 7 number 10s who would walk into 90% of international teams, why shouldn't a positionally-suspect right back be playing there?

Bare bones.

Macedonia v England on 11:47 - Nov 21 with 644 viewsAntti_Heinola

Macedonia v England on 00:30 - Nov 21 by SydneyRs

Honestly thought the days of reffing like this might be gone with VAR stopping them from getting away with it. But no, it continues to happen. Just another problem VAR has failed to solve.

Difficult when it's less to do with incompetence and more to do with corruption though.

Bare bones.

Macedonia v England on 11:49 - Nov 21 with 638 viewsdaveB

Macedonia v England on 08:03 - Nov 21 by JamesB1979

Hope you’re right Dave. However, fact he’s been played in both games, means to me he’s seen as someone to step into central mid if someone like Bellingham isn’t available.

We did have quite a few missing through injury as well, I think Maddison comes in for Bellingham if he's fit but it was a low risk chance to experiment in these games and think we'd have seen more changes without the players pulling out.

Shame Dunk was injured as would have liked to see him instead of Maguire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024