Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr 100% Norwich thread 21:34 - Nov 24 with 43886 viewscolinallcars

Proud of my 100% record - well, it's one out of one.
Still, rainbows I'm inclined to pursue so I'll go for a long awaited win and gee'd up by Clives desciption of Norwich's poor form.
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 11:14 - Nov 25 with 3140 viewsAndybrat

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 08:02 - Nov 25 by SK_hoops

Smyth was so good against Bristol though.

He’s on a one match ban
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 11:21 - Nov 25 with 3110 viewsAndybrat

No idea why I feel confident we won’t lose, actually the Bristol game and organisation is why. Illias in for Smyth, JCS in for Jimmy, Reggie in for Ozzie could be 3 plusses ( sorry Ozzie and Jimmy) EDB in for Dozzell could be another, which means either way we will have a decent bench. Armstrong has just scored 2 international goals, would you be tempted to start him? 1-2 COYRS
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 11:22 - Nov 25 with 3111 viewsQPROslo

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 08:02 - Nov 25 by SK_hoops

Smyth was so good against Bristol though.

Think Smyth is out with too many yellow cards. Armstrong has scored and made goals for Ireland U21's. I hope Marti can find a way or 2 to get him scoring and setting up goals for us. He looks our most likely route to goals to me, but he needs players getting into and around the area to support him and bang his pull backs into the net like Paal a whe back.
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 13:19 - Nov 25 with 2911 viewsDorse

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 10:26 - Nov 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't once get his hundred with a reverse sweep using his gonads?

Ah yes, the crack of leather on scrotum. Timeless.

Mind you, looked like an attempted pull to me...
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 13:24]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 13:45 - Nov 25 with 2807 viewsDiscodroids

8 pints of Lowenbrau last night lads. I've got a hangover like i've been out with Kit Lambert on a smartie cap top of Gak In the bowels of a Members only Rue belliard satanic sex club, and then on for a 5 hour dinner in Le Chalet de la ForΓͺt with Francis Bacon. Crashed out on the sette like a sack of week old tripe.

Got Disco Junior and his missus over for Dinner and yet more Lager. I'm up for it about as much as a dinner date with john wayne gacy with his backpack of Garden twine, Pliers, Polythene bags, Swarfega, plumbers tape and wrags of ethanoyl chloride .

With luck a QPR win will have me up and about and screaming with joy like a toothless typhus ridden hag watching beheadings at the angled blade of the French revolution guillotine. Fu(k knows.. what the fu(k am i talking about..

And lo, on the 7th day he created lowenbrau. And he saw that it was good. Bastard Good.

3-1 supahoopsa.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2023 13:49]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:01 - Nov 25 with 2736 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:01 - Nov 25 with 2728 viewsHAYESBOY

Like it.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:04 - Nov 25 with 2670 viewscharmr

All paid up on QPR plus to watch the game. Been a while since I have looked forward to a game. Have to agree with Clive somewhat, these players have it in them to let the manager down.

1-0 either way
Login to get fewer ads

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:06 - Nov 25 with 2614 viewsdmm

Disappointed that Cannon doesn't make the match day squad and that JCS is on the bench but apart from those two, that's what I wanted to see start.
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:09 - Nov 25 with 2540 viewscolinallcars

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:06 - Nov 25 by dmm

Disappointed that Cannon doesn't make the match day squad and that JCS is on the bench but apart from those two, that's what I wanted to see start.

Ossie's certainly earning his corn this season isn't he ?
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:09 - Nov 25 with 2528 viewsAndybrat

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:06 - Nov 25 by dmm

Agree but reckon we will see JCS today plus hopefully Reggie Tuesday
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:13 - Nov 25 with 2462 viewsderbyhoop

Given our record at Carrow Road, I find it hard to envisage a win. However, all 3 results are possible. I can't see it ending 0-0 but not sure where any QPR goals are going to come from. Dyks has 1 away goal in 40 apps.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:16 - Nov 25 with 2388 viewsHoopinEssex

Got a feeling today could be Marti's first win.

Norwich concede goals and we are looking better going forward now. As long as the defence plays well I think the 16/5 on offer is a big price for us.

A win today could be a huge turning point for the season.
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:19 - Nov 25 with 2332 viewsSK_hoops

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 08:22 - Nov 25 by dmm

Smyth is on 5 yellows and is suspended for this match.

Didn't know that. We seem to have at least one suspension a match lately.
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:23 - Nov 25 with 2273 viewsQPROslo

After scoring 2 and making 1 for Ireland U21, I think Armstrong should be starting. We need goals and he's been scoring, so use him!
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:25 - Nov 25 with 2235 viewsdmm

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:09 - Nov 25 by colinallcars

Ossie's certainly earning his corn this season isn't he ?

Always gives 100% and provides decent cover but he's not quite at the level we need. Cannon is clearly the first pick at RB.
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:28 - Nov 25 with 2197 viewsAndybrat

I see they have a Springett in the bench, could be our very secret weapon, Wouldn’t mind Peter or Ron in goal for us
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:33 - Nov 25 with 2130 viewsJigsore

i'm cautiously optimistic. Norwich are in terrible form. Roll on a 1-0 home win (Barnes)

Ò€œThe thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.Ò€

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:50 - Nov 25 with 1911 viewsdavman

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:16 - Nov 25 by HoopinEssex

Got a feeling today could be Marti's first win.

Norwich concede goals and we are looking better going forward now. As long as the defence plays well I think the 16/5 on offer is a big price for us.

A win today could be a huge turning point for the season.

Yep,

Narwich has conceded more than we have this season, but we do not create chances, so not sure that is going to come in to play. All about whether we can keep them out.

Nowhere near as confident as others seem - yes this is night and day compared to the tripe Ainsworth served up, but there are still NO GOALS in this team.

If JCS is fit enough for the bench, I cannot believe that he is not starting - Dunne has been an absolute liability when he has been on the pitch so far and JCS is a Rolls-Royce of a defender. When fit, he HAS to play.

And I'd have dropped Colback not Dozzell. No guarantee Jack will last any more than 20 mins. as it'll all be about how lenient the ref is. He appears to be competing with Sam Field for most Yellow / Red Cards by the way he's gone about his business this season...

2-0 Narwich, but prettier from us...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:50 - Nov 25 with 1904 viewsJimthehip

Anyone have a stream for today?
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:56 - Nov 25 with 1802 viewsaston_hoop

Nick London gone from QPR comms, such a shame

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:56 - Nov 25 with 1791 viewsQPRSteve

Nick London gone?
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:57 - Nov 25 with 1734 viewsNorthLondonR

What's happened? I'm gutted.
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:58 - Nov 25 with 1688 viewswortonr

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:56 - Nov 25 by QPRSteve

Nick London gone?

Anyone know why?
Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:59 - Nov 25 with 1679 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Mr 100% Norwich thread on 14:23 - Nov 25 by QPROslo

After scoring 2 and making 1 for Ireland U21, I think Armstrong should be starting. We need goals and he's been scoring, so use him!

I think he was completly wrecked after those 2 games plus he got into a pushing match after the whistle so maybe he was racially abused again or not mentally ready
Plus Marti mentioned some International Rs got back late so maybe it was him.
I actually prefer SA coming on later in the game when the defenders are tired / booked etc he can do more damage then.
In Marti we trust .Norwich 1 QPR 2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024