Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open All R's 14:29 - Dec 7 with 3310 viewsMonkey_Roots

Paul Finney hosting from the bottom of the ocean this week.

WTF is going on with the sound quality...?
Open All R's on 14:33 - Dec 7 with 3288 viewsTheChef

Sounds like a blessing in disguise.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Open All R's on 14:37 - Dec 7 with 3266 viewsCLAREMAN1995

He is stuck on the You Dont Know How They Do It Thread scuba diving one of the leasr favorite activity of us older folks .
Sorry stowmarketrange
Open All R's on 15:06 - Dec 7 with 3185 viewsBakes

Have listened to Open all Rs religiously and have been to all the live shows they did in the past but the sound quality is getting so bad that I now give it to the first 10 secs and if the sound is poor I turn it off. We also have W12 podcast and R gen on air as alternatives.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Open All R's on 16:38 - Dec 7 with 3058 viewsdmm

For me, it isn't only the sound quality that's disappointing. The content just isn't of the same quality that it once was. I used to listen to it regularly but now hardly at all.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2023 16:44]
Open All R's on 18:25 - Dec 7 with 2900 viewsHooping_Mad

I think post Covid they do it over zoom rather than meet up in a studio like they used to. Sound levels suffer as a result and even when you can hear Finny will always be the way he is.

Does mean the guests are far more sober than they used to be.

I for one am just glad that Finny has stuck with it as all the other original contributors seem have drifted away, standards did wane a bit but its fairly consistent again now.

W12 and RGeneration tend to have fairly good production and WLS also put out content in podcast form too.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2023 18:25]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Open All R's on 20:04 - Dec 7 with 2724 viewsenfieldargh

W12 The bloke who hosts it cant even pronounce some players names correctly unless its his idea of being original. Poor offering

R gen and WLS the best.

Finney for his passion

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Open All R's on 20:10 - Dec 7 with 2710 viewsJames_Paddocks

The W12 podcast lads seem to be leading the way.

Sensible discussion, with some decent tactical analyses thrown in. There's a healthy amount of "banter" without it wanting to make you tear your face off.

Also, it's quite refreshing listening to QPR fans discuss the club without harping on about the 80s/90s.
Open All R's on 12:38 - Dec 8 with 2343 viewsbaz_qpr

Sound is generally poor these days as anyone who can host a zoom meeting and record it can make it a podcast. Finney I think has bought a shite pair of headphones.

Quality is up and down on all of them tbh often depends on the guests if they have them. W12 with Cifuentes was good, the last hew open all RS have been good with Bradley Allen, then the venables tribute with Stainrod and Micklewhite, and this week with Smyth. Always great when our own Clive is on any of them, and enjoy Jack Supple on W12 as well
Login to get fewer ads

Open All R's on 12:44 - Dec 8 with 2329 viewsdmm

Open All R's on 12:38 - Dec 8 by baz_qpr

Sound is generally poor these days as anyone who can host a zoom meeting and record it can make it a podcast. Finney I think has bought a shite pair of headphones.

Quality is up and down on all of them tbh often depends on the guests if they have them. W12 with Cifuentes was good, the last hew open all RS have been good with Bradley Allen, then the venables tribute with Stainrod and Micklewhite, and this week with Smyth. Always great when our own Clive is on any of them, and enjoy Jack Supple on W12 as well

I too thought Jack Supple was excellent on the W12 podcast. He really is a cut above most others in terms of knowledge and analysis.
Open All R's on 12:46 - Dec 8 with 2327 viewsJimthehip

Sound quality bad but I love Paul Finney think he's a really funny guy.
Open All R's on 13:06 - Dec 8 with 2288 viewsGaxZE

Can concur that Open All R's has fallen a bit - they have good guest's but the sound quality matched with the self-focus irritates me. Like whenever Finney losing connection or is on mute and somebody is making a great point, you'll often hear them interupted with: "Oh feck, the dog was barking" or some random nonsense. I can't fault the effort however. Was great back in the day and is an option but really needs some focus to get it's levels up.

WLS is now for me the best of the lot. Would Clive ever join Kev and Ian for a pod or two?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2023 13:14]
Open All R's on 15:40 - Dec 8 with 2122 viewsJames_Paddocks

Should add, the 2 lads on the R Generation podcast are very good.

Goes under the radar a bit that one. Well worth an hour of your time.
Open All R's on 17:01 - Dec 8 with 2027 viewslondonscottish

Open All R's on 20:04 - Dec 7 by enfieldargh

W12 The bloke who hosts it cant even pronounce some players names correctly unless its his idea of being original. Poor offering

R gen and WLS the best.

Finney for his passion

Really glad Finney's kept Open All R's going. I've been listening to it forever.

I like the lads on W12. No idea who they are but the convo flows along and they've had some good guests.

R Gen has never quite clicked with me but can't fault some younger fans having a go - will give it another try.

Must remember to listen to bit of WLS.

Basically, I love the fact that I can access all this QPR content via pods and and this board.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Open All R's on 17:47 - Dec 8 with 1964 viewsOldPedro

I enjoy the Hoops and Dreams match previews on YouTube

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024