Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next three fixtures 18:53 - Dec 16 with 2008 viewsLowerloftLad

No more deluded play off talk but I'm sure that's been tounge in cheek from supports on here.

Southampton,Millwall and Ipswich as the next three games realistically how many points are we looking at?

I would say 4 points maximum.

Millwall is now a must win game.

[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 18:56]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Our next three fixtures on 18:57 - Dec 16 with 1938 viewsSpaceman_P

Given today's result, I actually feel we're not going to get anything out of it.

I'd like 4 points if possible. But knowing QPR we'll lose against Soton and Millwall and beat Ipswich.

I reckon either way, we're a bit screwed with today's result.

Today was the must-win game. The team let us down today.
Our next three fixtures on 20:20 - Dec 16 with 1667 viewsDamo1962

One point at best....but won't be surprised with none.As stated above,we have blown a great chance this week.
Our next three fixtures on 20:23 - Dec 16 with 1657 viewsHarbour

It’s so QPR win tough away game at PNE follow it up v top 6 Hull then screw up the next 2 games against supposedly inferior teams.. anything is possible in the next 3 games fingers x we get some points.
Our next three fixtures on 21:18 - Dec 16 with 1546 viewsstevec

Southampton and Ipswich could suit us as they’ll be doing all the heavy lifting.

Millwall will be a clusterfck, two Mickey Mouse outfits trying to be less shite than each other.
Our next three fixtures on 10:46 - Dec 17 with 1165 viewsRangersw12

Our next three fixtures on 18:57 - Dec 16 by Spaceman_P

Given today's result, I actually feel we're not going to get anything out of it.

I'd like 4 points if possible. But knowing QPR we'll lose against Soton and Millwall and beat Ipswich.

I reckon either way, we're a bit screwed with today's result.

Today was the must-win game. The team let us down today.

Just checked the table and we haven't been relegated so don't see how it was a must win

The key is not to go overboard with a win and not too downhearted with a defeat

Loads of games left and many more ups and down from having zero chance of staying up under Ainsworth we now have a punchers chance

Keep the faith
Our next three fixtures on 12:32 - Dec 17 with 1032 viewsnix

I fancy our chances more against these teams than the backs to the wall, high press guys. I think four points would be reasonable.

No games are must wins at the moment. We do need to keep picking up points though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024