Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've actually come first in something 18:26 - Dec 27 with 5424 viewsHayesender

So so proud

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We've actually come first in something on 14:45 - Dec 28 with 1458 viewsNorthernr

We've actually come first in something on 22:12 - Dec 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Bear in mind we had a record beating run of wins in that period too.

Shows how shit we’ve been since Warburton left to drag that average down.

On the five year one, half of the defeats are since February 2022.
We've actually come first in something on 15:03 - Dec 28 with 1425 viewstraininvain

We've actually come first in something on 14:44 - Dec 28 by BrianMcCarthy

I still don't know what to say about this.

I'm beyond words.

It’s difficult to comprehend how sh1t we’ve been for the past 10 years or so and I often feel like I’m labouring the point when I talk to family and friends about QPR.

It’s strangely reassuring to have it confirmed in black and white that I’m not going mad and do genuinely follow the worst football team in the country.
We've actually come first in something on 17:21 - Dec 28 with 1326 viewsSK_hoops

Sort of amazing we've only only had one relegation in this time.
We've actually come first in something on 18:52 - Dec 28 with 1267 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We've actually come first in something on 14:45 - Dec 28 by Northernr

On the five year one, half of the defeats are since February 2022.

This might be my memory playing up, but didn’t Warburton oversea the best calendar year form in the league followed by the sixth worst or something?
We've actually come first in something on 21:26 - Dec 28 with 1199 viewsMalintabuk

I'm beyond words.

Same Brian

Just got off the phone with nephew arranging where we meet tomorrow... and logged on and saw this

My good god what have we sunk too? Following QPR definitely is not a glory hunter process, but following the worse team in the leagues is just heartbreaking

I guess if you are an optimist the only way is up.... with this shower do me a favour. We were talking Christmas night about the Marshes, the Bowles, the Givens, the Allen's etc forwards we have had .... and what we got now.
Total mismanagement of the club I love... but I will be there tomorrow night... getting home in the early hours and the chances are a bunch of wasters are yet again going to represent our club....
We've actually come first in something on 22:30 - Dec 28 with 1150 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Let's hope Rooney keeps his job for a few months...
We've actually come first in something on 22:47 - Dec 28 with 1085 viewsGus_iom

I'm beyond words.

I don't believe that for a second 😉
We've actually come first in something on 22:57 - Dec 28 with 1056 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've actually come first in something on 22:47 - Dec 28 by Gus_iom

I don't believe that for a second 😉

I actually am on this topic. Ten years!!

Between this news and Carrie on Homeland my world is not a happy place now!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

We've actually come first in something on 23:10 - Dec 28 with 1037 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I'm beyond words.

Genuinely lost for words too.
We've actually come first in something on 01:54 - Dec 29 with 945 viewsPunteR

You can see why Ainsworth tried to instil an underdog mentality.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We've actually come first in something on 06:42 - Dec 29 with 895 viewsGus_iom

We've actually come first in something on 01:54 - Dec 29 by PunteR

You can see why Ainsworth tried to instil an underdog mentality.

What we got was a 'roll over and show your tummy' mentality.
We've actually come first in something on 07:43 - Dec 29 with 871 viewsstowmarketrange

At least we can sing something original now.
“We’re the worst team in the land.”
We've actually come first in something on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 776 viewsHayesender

Here's one I'm actually shocked we're not top of

Poll: Shamima Beghum

We've actually come first in something on 11:13 - Dec 29 with 760 viewsNorrisGreen

I suppose this is natural outcome of what is it... 9 seasons in same division?
A relegation season followed by a bit of a mediocrity and a few seasons of garbage.
Other garbage teams (and there are many in fairness to us) go down and start winning games in the league below. I'm thinking of your Barnsleys, Rotherhams, Blackpools, Wigans etc etc
By avoiding relegation these past few seasons we've just condemned ourselves to losing a hatfull of games again the following campaigns.
We've actually come first in something on 14:46 - Dec 29 with 655 viewsDiscodroids

No plumbline created by the hand of man can measure the depth of this clubs decline in terms of character , professionalism, aspiration and dignity within their chosen dojo of professional association football.

Where X intersects with Y , we have been nothing short of Eunuchs in the modern game.

Those charts/Tables posted by Hayes make me puke. It should have the same affect on everyone connected with the club over the last 10 years.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2023 14:49]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We've actually come first in something on 15:05 - Dec 29 with 641 viewsMick_S

We've actually come first in something on 14:46 - Dec 29 by Discodroids

No plumbline created by the hand of man can measure the depth of this clubs decline in terms of character , professionalism, aspiration and dignity within their chosen dojo of professional association football.

Where X intersects with Y , we have been nothing short of Eunuchs in the modern game.

Those charts/Tables posted by Hayes make me puke. It should have the same affect on everyone connected with the club over the last 10 years.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2023 14:49]

Feckin awful mate. Smelling salts in a post.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We've actually come first in something on 15:08 - Dec 29 with 637 viewsDiscodroids

We've actually come first in something on 15:05 - Dec 29 by Mick_S

Feckin awful mate. Smelling salts in a post.

Sick to the high teeth of it mick.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We've actually come first in something on 17:48 - Dec 29 with 562 viewsnumptydumpty

Well with this kind of run , almost proud we have managed to still CURRENTLY be in the Championship.

Us poor barstewards following this rabble !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024