Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers 15:09 - Jan 4 with 2600 viewsterryb

Just when I thought supporting our club couldn't get any worse, I made the mistake of looking at the train times for our three home league games in January.

Wonderful! Bus replacement between Ipswich & Colchester for all of them. & so a drive to Shenfield it will reluctanly be, through two sets of roadworks on the A12.

That will be over 50% of weekend home matches this season that a train from Ipswich has not reached Liverpool Street. So much for "the train takes the strain"! Obvoiusly Network Rail are telling me to save time & money & not go to Rangers!

Hopefully, most of you won't have these problems.
Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 15:11 - Jan 4 with 2584 viewsTheChef

Terry - I think it's a sign.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 15:16 - Jan 4 with 2529 viewsstowmarketrange

It was bad enough doing the witham to Billericay journey on New Year’s Day,and I’m buggered if I’m going that way again.If I go on Saturday it will be probably by car or via Cambridge.
Amazing though that they’d taken away all the cheaper tickets and it was £34 return on Jan 1st to sit on an old school bus for 30 minutes each way.
Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 01:00 - Jan 5 with 2127 viewsBoston

Nice to see a tradition building. The last time I over (October), the trains were also on strike. I'll feel right at home.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 02:39 - Jan 5 with 2090 viewsnumptydumpty

The strike that never ends

Unfortunately busses, late departures and sadly despite all this shyte from our friends on the railways, sadly still I have arrived on time for every frigging game.

If you go on strike network rail, at least do it right !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 02:39 - Jan 5 with 2090 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The way things are going, this could be a future match fred title.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 09:05 - Jan 5 with 1900 viewsQPunkR

Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 02:39 - Jan 5 by PlanetHonneywood

The way things are going, this could be a future match fred title.

QPR - "shit but local"

Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 11:45 - Jan 5 with 1700 viewsTerry49

I travel from Downham Market. A new station is being built for Addenbrooks Hospital. Good excuse to use buses. East Coast main line having new signal system. Good excuse to use buses. Train drivers dont like working Saturdays Good excuse to hang around Kings Cross for Christ knows how long until one decides to turn up, but then no replacement driver at Cambridge More fresh air waiting for another train. All this on top of strikes. All I want to do is get home especially having seen yet another crap display and defeat.
If that is not enough the bloody fares go up soon.
Network Rail & Queens Park Rangers on 12:18 - Jan 5 with 1615 viewsTacticalR

It's not just football...I was supposed to be travelling to Berkshire today and both my outbound and return trains got cancelled because of flooding.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024