Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane 19:42 - Jan 5 with 10024 viewsGenreman

I just found out today the the guy who had a heart attack at hanger lane station is a friend of mine, just letting you know he is currently at the ICU at Hammersmith Hospital and according to nurses was more with it today, he remembers going to the match but nothing else (probably for the best :)). Whilst I'm here I would just like to thank everybody who helped safe his life, you're stars, It's nice to know there are some decent people out there, especially in these troubled times, thank you all.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:39 - Jan 25 with 2014 viewsBoston

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 20:52 - Jan 12 by denhamhoop2

Can confirm I was that fan Stent put in gotta change lifestyle but thanks to the Hammersmith hospital workers who saved my life and suggest everyone learns.CPR

That fan Stent, usually goes by the name Tracey.
[Post edited 25 Jan 23:41]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 09:44 - Jan 26 with 1799 viewsGaryT

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:39 - Jan 25 by Boston

That fan Stent, usually goes by the name Tracey.
[Post edited 25 Jan 23:41]

That's you in her bad books

It's Tracy

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 11:04 - Jan 26 with 1682 viewsqprninja

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:24 - Jan 13 by GFSmith

Good evening, I have been passed this post by a friend. Myself and my son assisted the chap on thectrain and carried out CPR to bring him back to life. I have been wondering how he was since the incident. I am so glad he is doing well, justvreally sorry we had to cut his QPR shirt off. Its been a very emotional time since the incident. Saving a life is very special, especially a fellow QPR fan.

Good work. Hope you're doing ok.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 13:50 - Jan 26 with 1570 viewsdenhamhoop2

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:24 - Jan 13 by GFSmith

Good evening, I have been passed this post by a friend. Myself and my son assisted the chap on thectrain and carried out CPR to bring him back to life. I have been wondering how he was since the incident. I am so glad he is doing well, justvreally sorry we had to cut his QPR shirt off. Its been a very emotional time since the incident. Saving a life is very special, especially a fellow QPR fan.

Thank you so much I will be doing my best to live as long an extra life as possible. As for the shirt it's a very small price
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:27 - May 17 with 1102 viewsA40Bosh

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 13:50 - Jan 26 by denhamhoop2

Thank you so much I will be doing my best to live as long an extra life as possible. As for the shirt it's a very small price

Denham hoop hope you see this.

Was out for a few pints and a curry with a mate who I had not seen much over the last few months who is a driver on the Central Line.

He is off for 3 months as of last week as he has had his 2nd “one under” which is the term for people who unfortunately throw themselves under a train.

Talking about it and other things that happen to him he started to recant a story of an incident that happened when he was driving between North Acton and Hanger Lane one Saturday evening.

I was able to tell him that you survived as drivers are never told of an outcome and he was so relieved. He is a gooner but has a very soft spot for the R’s all his life.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 13:15 - May 18 with 584 viewsdenhamhoop2

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 23:27 - May 17 by A40Bosh

Denham hoop hope you see this.

Was out for a few pints and a curry with a mate who I had not seen much over the last few months who is a driver on the Central Line.

He is off for 3 months as of last week as he has had his 2nd “one under” which is the term for people who unfortunately throw themselves under a train.

Talking about it and other things that happen to him he started to recant a story of an incident that happened when he was driving between North Acton and Hanger Lane one Saturday evening.

I was able to tell him that you survived as drivers are never told of an outcome and he was so relieved. He is a gooner but has a very soft spot for the R’s all his life.

Yep I have seen it glad he was ok I have been asked for the taxi fare by a few fellow fans who had to get a cab because of the incident. An update I am still off work(Stringing it out for as long as humanly possible) my attitude to life has totally changed. Nothing stresses me anymore every day is a bonus and am trying a few new things just done 2 Jazzercise classes this past week found them harder at times than I would think but very enjoyable. I would recommend them as where else can a bloke stand at the back and admire 20 to 30 womens asses without a slap.
Am back at QPR first game back was Rotherham at home and did Coventry away very enjoyable just a bit less sober than it should have been for me.
Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 18:21 - May 18 with 309 viewsDavieQPR

Man who had heart attack at Hanger Lane on 20:52 - Jan 12 by denhamhoop2

Can confirm I was that fan Stent put in gotta change lifestyle but thanks to the Hammersmith hospital workers who saved my life and suggest everyone learns.CPR

I had 4 stents put in. Scarring in heart, minor valve leak and bit of kidney damage. Few years later I have been to lots of Home and Away games.Just take your time recovering.don't push it and you will be fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024