Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women 00:06 - Jan 13 with 1914 viewsqprxtc

I like

Women

My wife

My mum

My sister

My sisters in law

My nieces

My aunts

My bruvs not Mrs ( plutotoniacally)

I think women are pretty f ucking brilliant.

I couldn’t be here without them.

I the ones I dislike are generally blokes.

More women in football. More women in politics. More women in public life.

Blokes f uck things up. Women create.

F uck that stupid Liverpudlian arse that onc played for our great club and has shown his true light of being a woman hating bullying male kunt (sorry Clive).

In short I love birds.

[Post edited 13 Jan 0:08]
Women on 08:09 - Jan 13 with 1687 viewsnumptydumpty

Xtc - the time of the evening when Cruella de Vil looks like Marilyn Monroe

Beer goggles time to be precise !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Women on 08:23 - Jan 13 with 1666 viewsToast_R

Some women can be as bad as some men. It's about judging someone by their character, not their sex. Look at Angela van den Bogerd and Paula Vennells, business women creaming off the top like any other male counterpart at the expense of their own workers. Awful.

JB is an absolute sausage though, most of us know that but it's about whether we bother listening to him or do what TF should have done years ago, bloody ignore the fool.
Women on 08:45 - Jan 13 with 1617 viewsnix

Women on 08:23 - Jan 13 by Toast_R

Some women can be as bad as some men. It's about judging someone by their character, not their sex. Look at Angela van den Bogerd and Paula Vennells, business women creaming off the top like any other male counterpart at the expense of their own workers. Awful.

JB is an absolute sausage though, most of us know that but it's about whether we bother listening to him or do what TF should have done years ago, bloody ignore the fool.

I think one of the problems is that many of the women that get to the top do so by trying to be more stereotypically male than the men they're competing against. Margaret Thatcher, Anne WIddecombe, Cressida Dick etc all seem to prefer men than women and don't seem to act like women at all. I'm not sure if they have to be like that to get there but it does seem to be a bit of a thing.

It would be so nice to see people (both men and women) coming through with some of the stereotypically female qualities like collaboration, mutual support, empathy, listening etc as well as combining those with the stereotypically male qualities like decisiveness, leadership, ability to keep your head in a crisis etc. which we need as well in our leaders.

Paula Vennells, Angela van den Bogerd, Michelle Mone etc are all cocks. As is JB. I wish he'd just shut up. But why he gets any more publicity then any loon ranting down the pub I don't know.
Women on 09:03 - Jan 13 with 1581 viewsDorse

I did some research into my family tree and it turns out that I'm half woman. Apparently my Mum was one. Weirdly, my wife's Dad was male, so she's half man and, frankly, not happy about it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Women on 10:30 - Jan 13 with 1439 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Women on 09:03 - Jan 13 by Dorse

I did some research into my family tree and it turns out that I'm half woman. Apparently my Mum was one. Weirdly, my wife's Dad was male, so she's half man and, frankly, not happy about it.

Not wishing to objectify you, but this probably explains why you're hung like a donkey with a cracking pair of mammary glands!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Women on 10:45 - Jan 13 with 1402 viewsloftboy

But do they make a loud whining sound like my van at work? 😇

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Women on 11:30 - Jan 13 with 1343 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Women on 10:45 - Jan 13 by loftboy

Not now they don't!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Women on 07:31 - Jan 14 with 995 viewsQPerthR

Women on 10:45 - Jan 13 by loftboy

Haha crossover
Login to get fewer ads

Women on 07:57 - Jan 14 with 965 viewsFDC

Women on 08:45 - Jan 13 by nix

I think one of the problems is that many of the women that get to the top do so by trying to be more stereotypically male than the men they're competing against. Margaret Thatcher, Anne WIddecombe, Cressida Dick etc all seem to prefer men than women and don't seem to act like women at all. I'm not sure if they have to be like that to get there but it does seem to be a bit of a thing.

It would be so nice to see people (both men and women) coming through with some of the stereotypically female qualities like collaboration, mutual support, empathy, listening etc as well as combining those with the stereotypically male qualities like decisiveness, leadership, ability to keep your head in a crisis etc. which we need as well in our leaders.

Paula Vennells, Angela van den Bogerd, Michelle Mone etc are all cocks. As is JB. I wish he'd just shut up. But why he gets any more publicity then any loon ranting down the pub I don't know.

This is one of the problems with second wave feminism, a focus on representation per se and celebrating the "girl boss". Similarly having ethnic minorities represented in government doesn't do much to empower ethnic minorities when that representation is by the likes of Priti Patel, Braverman etc, who entirely embody the divisive politics that ethnic minorities suffer from.
Women on 09:23 - Jan 14 with 844 viewsJimthehip

Women on 07:57 - Jan 14 by FDC

This is one of the problems with second wave feminism, a focus on representation per se and celebrating the "girl boss". Similarly having ethnic minorities represented in government doesn't do much to empower ethnic minorities when that representation is by the likes of Priti Patel, Braverman etc, who entirely embody the divisive politics that ethnic minorities suffer from.

100% - what parenti called abc politics - anything but class
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024