Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SDM 11:04 - Jan 25 with 4686 viewsGloucs_R

Joined Sutton for the rest of the season. With respect to him that's probably about his level.

Poll: Are we staying up?

SDM on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 3735 viewsknocker

I know it's been said a hundred times before but surely someone must be coming in with Dozzel going aswell
SDM on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 3734 viewsaston_hoop

Agreed, hope it gets him a deal at that level at the end of the season. But he is not a Championship player and not someone I'd even be that excited about in League 1

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

SDM on 11:16 - Jan 25 with 3646 viewsNed_Kennedys

Out of contract In the summer so that’s him done with us I’d guess.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/duke-mckenna-and-jude-boyd-agree-deals-2806
[Post edited 25 Jan 11:25]
SDM on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 3547 viewsstevec

I can’t quite put my finger on why we’ve suddenly began identifying and turfing the rubbish out of the club.

It’s a shame Les, Ramsey & Amit aren’t around any more to give us a better understanding.
SDM on 12:14 - Jan 25 with 3261 viewsloftupper

SDM on 11:25 - Jan 25 by stevec

I can’t quite put my finger on why we’ve suddenly began identifying and turfing the rubbish out of the club.

It’s a shame Les, Ramsey & Amit aren’t around any more to give us a better understanding.

Is this Dozzell and Duke Mckenna, who else has been identified and turfed out?

The way you describe it, it sounds like the squad has been properly thinned out. Which is about time
SDM on 12:16 - Jan 25 with 3246 viewskingsburyR

Thinning out a thin squad.

I get the feeling someone is coming through the door. more out of hope than expactation.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

SDM on 12:18 - Jan 25 with 3230 viewsdannyblue

I misread something, nothing to see here!
[Post edited 25 Jan 12:19]
SDM on 12:26 - Jan 25 with 3150 viewsWestonsuperR

Yet there was plenty of suggestions from some of our deluded fanbase that he should be playing. League 2 at very best.
Login to get fewer ads

SDM on 12:26 - Jan 25 with 3149 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SDM on 12:16 - Jan 25 by kingsburyR

I get the feeling someone is coming through the door. more out of hope than expactation.

I know its a folly to guess, but I doubt shifting SDM's wages will move the needle much!
SDM on 12:31 - Jan 25 with 3108 viewsterryb

SDM on 12:16 - Jan 25 by kingsburyR

I think the new CEO said that we wouldn't be making any signings, rather than we would have to move players to be able to.
SDM on 12:35 - Jan 25 with 3070 viewskingsburyR

SDM on 12:31 - Jan 25 by terryb

I think the new CEO said that we wouldn't be making any signings, rather than we would have to move players to be able to.

Oh come on, don't ruin the last week of the month for me!

When does the window shut again?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

SDM on 13:00 - Jan 25 with 2862 viewsloftupper

SDM on 12:31 - Jan 25 by terryb

As far as I am aware two players have been sent out on loan, only one of those was a regular. This happens pretty much every year,

I was hoping to hear about all these other that have been identified and turfed out since Les has left
SDM on 13:03 - Jan 25 with 2835 viewsLblock

SDM on 11:25 - Jan 25 by stevec

Bang on.

The more I think of it the more I wonder if something underhand wasn't going on before.
Football probably still rife with it.

I'm sure we've all heard the stories of managers, coaches and Directors all using players as vehicles for dosh.

If not then by Christ you'd have to question the first two you mention getting another decent job at football that involves identifying and retaining talent

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SDM on 13:04 - Jan 25 with 2830 viewsWatford_Ranger

23. He’s not going to suddenly become a Championship player and if we’re going to give minutes to reserves at some point I’d rather that be on one with a potential to be good enough.

Always a trier and hope he has a career but meh.
SDM on 13:07 - Jan 25 with 2794 viewsLblock

When he came on in that Everton Cup game we won (no, seriously, we did) I thought we had one here.

Seems a decent lad and always gave 100%.
Good luck to him.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SDM on 13:28 - Jan 25 with 2620 viewsNorthernr

Another who was really quite lucky to get another year on his deal when he did - see also Aaron Drewe.

Showed in the Blackburn game he's miles off this level atm.
SDM on 13:31 - Jan 25 with 2586 viewsGloucs_R

Probably made over half million from playing for us. That's the mental bit!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

SDM on 13:37 - Jan 25 with 2544 viewsderbyhoop

SDM on 12:14 - Jan 25 by loftupper

Is this Dozzell and Duke Mckenna, who else has been identified and turfed out?

The way you describe it, it sounds like the squad has been properly thinned out. Which is about time

Chris Ramsey
Hayden Karrack (gone to Morecambe) and Peter Angelov
So that's 4 players + 1 coach this month

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SDM on 13:50 - Jan 25 with 2465 viewsdmm

Agree about Drewe but at the moment Cifuentes prefers to have him rather than Kakay on the bench.
SDM on 13:56 - Jan 25 with 2428 viewsNorthernr

SDM on 13:50 - Jan 25 by dmm

Agree about Drewe but at the moment Cifuentes prefers to have him rather than Kakay on the bench.

Yeh I think Kakay has been taken up to the woods.

I do kind of like that Cifuentes is clearing house even if he's got nothing to replace it with. We're not messing about, Taylor.
SDM on 14:04 - Jan 25 with 2375 viewsjohnhoop

SDM on 13:56 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Yeh I think Kakay has been taken up to the woods.

I do kind of like that Cifuentes is clearing house even if he's got nothing to replace it with. We're not messing about, Taylor.

Well at the moment if Field and Colback get suspended at the same time it’s doing to be a matter of either playing defenders in midfield or “bring your boots if you want to play.”
SDM on 14:07 - Jan 25 with 2358 viewsNorthernr

SDM on 14:04 - Jan 25 by johnhoop

Well at the moment if Field and Colback get suspended at the same time it’s doing to be a matter of either playing defenders in midfield or “bring your boots if you want to play.”

Starting with Dozzell was like starting with ten anyway so maybe we'll just do that.
SDM on 14:14 - Jan 25 with 2320 viewsjohnhoop

SDM on 14:07 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Starting with Dozzell was like starting with ten anyway so maybe we'll just do that.

Wouldn’t disagree. Starting with Paal in midfield instead of Dozzell would almost certainly be an improvement.
SDM on 14:30 - Jan 25 with 2259 viewsJevlar

I do like that, so far, Cifuentes isn’t using the clichéd ‘bare bones’ line in his interviews.
Or maybe he hasn’t watched enough of Redknapp’s post match pressers.
SDM on 14:32 - Jan 25 with 2247 viewslassel

SDM on 13:50 - Jan 25 by dmm

As said last week, Kakay has been Ol Yella’d and honestly it’s a mercy killing by Marti at this point.

I’ve been harsh on the guy but obviously it’s not his fault he was being asked to play 3/4 divisions above his level. His actions on the first Millwall goal at The Den of running off away from the play after a random man though would’ve been inexcusable in an u5s match and I’m sure if you asked Kakay why he did that he couldn’t answer, so it’s the right time to get him out of the firing line as his contract is up this summer, he isn’t getting a new one so hopefully he can be found a lower league club where he can get an extended trial between now and the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024