Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Live to Fight Again 15:31 - Jan 28 with 10658 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All to fight for.

Have to stay positive. Have to believe.

Poor today, but ultimately an offside goal cost us the win.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We Live to Fight Again on 13:01 - Jan 29 with 1191 viewsE15Hoop

We Live to Fight Again on 16:10 - Jan 28 by Ned_Kennedys

Dixon-Bonner was absolutely woeful when he came on, so bad I’d have kept Willock on.

I didn't pick that up, Ned. I thought he added much more of a link between the back and front line than had been the case previously, plus you're forgetting about the shot he had that went only very narrowly wide.
Much more of a direct contribution than Willock made, and in fact i would say that he and Paul Smyth should have both been brought on much sooner, given how the game swung after their introduction.
We Live to Fight Again on 13:09 - Jan 29 with 1151 viewsE15Hoop

We Live to Fight Again on 21:43 - Jan 28 by Bluce_Ree

"Have to stay positive. Have to believe."

I don't have to do shit. I've got more reason to believe in the musical credibility of Milli Vanilli.

Bit OTT, even for you Bluce.
Cifuentes' league regard since he came is P 15 Won 4 Drawn 5 Lost 6, which would have us around 14th, if the season had started with his first game.
We've now just "signed a f*cking striker" who actually has a goal-scoring record comparable with the late lamented Charlie Austin, and we're not conceding many goals from open play.
For all Huddersfield's million crosses, their goal came from a lucky ricochet in a move which should have seen an offside flag raised before the goal was scored, and we created enough chances late on to have snatched an unlikely victory.
Not sure you could ask for much more, really, especially its was pretty clear from Chair's consistent mouthing off and arm waving that our lot were feeling the pressure yesterday.
We Live to Fight Again on 14:37 - Jan 29 with 1053 viewsJimthehip

We Live to Fight Again on 13:09 - Jan 29 by E15Hoop

Cifuentes' league regard since he came is P 15 Won 4 Drawn 5 Lost 6, which would have us around 14th, if the season had started with his first game.
We've now just "signed a f*cking striker" who actually has a goal-scoring record comparable with the late lamented Charlie Austin, and we're not conceding many goals from open play.
For all Huddersfield's million crosses, their goal came from a lucky ricochet in a move which should have seen an offside flag raised before the goal was scored, and we created enough chances late on to have snatched an unlikely victory.
Not sure you could ask for much more, really, especially its was pretty clear from Chair's consistent mouthing off and arm waving that our lot were feeling the pressure yesterday.

Brilliant post.
We Live to Fight Again on 15:16 - Jan 29 with 1004 viewskensalriser

We Live to Fight Again on 13:09 - Jan 29 by E15Hoop

Looked at another way, Marti's ppg is 1.13. Multiply that by 28 and we'd have 31 points (32 if you're being generous), which would put us in 21st (or 20th). We're also 21st over the last ten games.

Cifuentes has improved us, but not enough to make it likely we'll stay up. To do so we're going to have to improve further, and there are few signs of that happening.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We Live to Fight Again on 15:28 - Jan 29 with 965 viewsHunterhoop

We Live to Fight Again on 15:16 - Jan 29 by kensalriser

Looked at another way, Marti's ppg is 1.13. Multiply that by 28 and we'd have 31 points (32 if you're being generous), which would put us in 21st (or 20th). We're also 21st over the last ten games.

Cifuentes has improved us, but not enough to make it likely we'll stay up. To do so we're going to have to improve further, and there are few signs of that happening.

In Frey we pray.
We Live to Fight Again on 20:23 - Jan 29 with 818 viewsQPunkR

We Live to Fight Again on 15:16 - Jan 29 by kensalriser

Few to none - we're relying on hopes rather than signs. We need to hope Frey knows how to score a couple of goals for us

QPR - "shit but local"

We Live to Fight Again on 20:57 - Jan 29 with 758 viewsted_hendrix

We're f ucked.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

We Live to Fight Again on 20:59 - Jan 29 with 755 viewsconnell10

We Live to Fight Again on 20:57 - Jan 29 by ted_hendrix

We're f ucked.

That made me laugh

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

We Live to Fight Again on 21:19 - Jan 29 with 707 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm still optimistic... we can't go down, we're QPR.

We're gonna survive (just) DOWN TO THE WIRE!!!
We Live to Fight Again on 21:27 - Jan 29 with 691 viewsNorthantsHoop

Northampton Town here we come, hope you get that stand built for when the mighty Rangers arrive.
We Live to Fight Again on 21:58 - Jan 29 with 593 viewsQPunkR

We Live to Fight Again on 21:27 - Jan 29 by NorthantsHoop

Northampton Town here we come, hope you get that stand built for when the mighty Rangers arrive.

You think the trains'll be running again by next season?

QPR - "shit but local"

We Live to Fight Again on 23:22 - Jan 29 with 526 viewskensalriser

We Live to Fight Again on 21:19 - Jan 29 by Spaceman_P

I'm still optimistic... we can't go down, we're QPR.

We're gonna survive (just) DOWN TO THE WIRE!!!

We can't go down? Not been supporting QPR for long, then?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024