Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard’s awol ? 18:15 - Jan 29 with 50080 viewspaulhoop2

Have heard a nasty little rumour that Taylor is awol anyone else heard this ? Jokes aside lol apparently not seen at the TG for a while? Clive can you shed any light ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Richard’s awol ? on 23:07 - Mar 15 with 3839 viewsstainrods_elbow

Richard’s awol ? on 14:33 - Mar 15 by Rangersw12

What do you expect him to say ?

There isn't exactly a queue of clubs willing to take him off our hands and there will be even less if the club say "yeah he isn't injured and is just a wrong un who doesn't turn up "
[Post edited 15 Mar 15:55]

He doesn't have to say that, I suppose, but he/the club don't have to bullshit the fans either.

I remember Gerry blowing the cover on Leon Jeanne's antics, and (albeit more dubiously) Redknapp telling us all Adel didn't train properly. Personally, I like it on those rare occasions when football managers (or anyone) go 'off script' and refuse to conform to corporate crap.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Richard’s awol ? on 23:08 - Mar 15 with 3834 viewsstainrods_elbow

Richard’s awol ? on 09:35 - Mar 15 by dmm

His contract is to 2026.

God help us! let's hope the absolute muppet that signed off that contract is now off the payroll!

Richard’s awol ? on 23:09 - Mar 15 with 3829 viewsstainrods_elbow

Richard’s awol ? on 20:00 - Mar 15 by BlackCrowe

Do you write the opinion pieces for the Daily Mail by any chance Stainrod?

Eh? No, I'm just a fan/ordinary man with a very keen nostril for bullshit.

Richard’s awol ? on 23:40 - Mar 15 with 3767 viewsnumptydumpty

His agent is a genius

And someone else nearly took him off us !!!

Impressive work indeed...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Richard’s awol ? on 00:30 - Mar 16 with 3701 viewsconnell10

Richard’s awol ? on 14:33 - Mar 15 by Rangersw12

What do you expect him to say ?

There isn't exactly a queue of clubs willing to take him off our hands and there will be even less if the club say "yeah he isn't injured and is just a wrong un who doesn't turn up "
[Post edited 15 Mar 15:55]

Just say nothing , it's obvious bullshit and takes the fans for fools.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Richard’s awol ? on 05:35 - Mar 16 with 3551 viewsQPROslo

Richard’s awol ? on 00:30 - Mar 16 by connell10

Just say nothing , it's obvious bullshit and takes the fans for fools.

The Club haven't said much about Richards for months. Why would they bother to say anything at all about him now unless this is true?
Richard’s awol ? on 06:38 - Mar 16 with 3481 viewsSimplyNico

Richard’s awol ? on 05:35 - Mar 16 by QPROslo

The Club haven't said much about Richards for months. Why would they bother to say anything at all about him now unless this is true?

Or they are creating a story to offload him in the summer.

Or he is the second coming of this guy - https://www.givemesport.com/carlos-kaiser-the-incredible-story-of-the-brazilian-
Richard’s awol ? on 06:53 - Mar 16 with 3450 viewsLblock

There has been more energy expended in these here 11 pages than Richard’s has put in over his entire QPR “career”

Him not going on loan allowing Marti to bring in another signing akin to those he made is the final insult.

I’m just going to ignore everything about the knut or I’ll be posting up things like hoping he fails drugs tests, comes into harms way etc

In at number 3 on my long list of all time tosser players etc that we’ve had
He’s burned here so will be off soon

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Richard’s awol ? on 07:05 - Mar 16 with 3446 viewsSpaceman_P

blokes a lost cause hopefully can get shot of in the summer.
Richard’s awol ? on 07:08 - Mar 16 with 3439 viewsSpaceman_P

Richard’s awol ? on 06:38 - Mar 16 by SimplyNico

Or they are creating a story to offload him in the summer.

Or he is the second coming of this guy - https://www.givemesport.com/carlos-kaiser-the-incredible-story-of-the-brazilian-

yeah but without the charisma, more likely to see Richards down Greggs than a "party lifestyle" and sadly that's what's shocking about this, the bloke is just a personality non-grata.
Richard’s awol ? on 07:32 - Mar 16 with 3353 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Richard’s awol ? on 07:05 - Mar 16 by Spaceman_P

blokes a lost cause hopefully can get shot of in the summer.

I'm desperately trying to think of a bigger basket case of a club with a worse recruitment system than us, and I've got to tell you I'm struggling oh Great One.

I've written this waste of space off! However. for me, the far more important consideration is whether, in the new world order of Nourryspeak, such a calamitous signing and hopeless individual would be below the median line of positive acquisition or not?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Richard’s awol ? on 11:27 - Mar 16 with 3115 viewsGroveR

Richard’s awol ? on 23:07 - Mar 15 by stainrods_elbow

He doesn't have to say that, I suppose, but he/the club don't have to bullshit the fans either.

I remember Gerry blowing the cover on Leon Jeanne's antics, and (albeit more dubiously) Redknapp telling us all Adel didn't train properly. Personally, I like it on those rare occasions when football managers (or anyone) go 'off script' and refuse to conform to corporate crap.

Redknapp didn't do that for any positive reason though, like to try and get a reaction. Same as when he told the world what weekly wages Wright-Phillips was on and threw him under the bus about refusing to go on loan.

Redknapp did it for the same reason Redknapp does anything. Because he's an egotistical, self-centred cùnt and it kept his pals in the media sweet.
[Post edited 16 Mar 11:28]
Richard’s awol ? on 12:10 - Mar 16 with 2995 viewsBeejnewark

Calf arsed more like
Richard’s awol ? on 13:47 - Mar 16 with 2806 viewsconnell10

Richard’s awol ? on 05:35 - Mar 16 by QPROslo

I don't think it's true.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Richard’s awol ? on 14:09 - Mar 16 with 2754 viewsThGrimRanger

Richard’s awol ? on 11:27 - Mar 16 by GroveR

Redknapp didn't do that for any positive reason though, like to try and get a reaction. Same as when he told the world what weekly wages Wright-Phillips was on and threw him under the bus about refusing to go on loan.

Redknapp did it for the same reason Redknapp does anything. Because he's an egotistical, self-centred cùnt and it kept his pals in the media sweet.

bit harsh - SWP went into semi-retirement from the moment he came in the door and was a leech on QPR for 4 and a half seasons. bet he was loving it ... we made him a multi-millionaire and got 1 goal and no assists in return. Someone needed to call him out.

my take was that Redknapp wanted him off the wage bill so he could bring someone in who gave a fck.

TheGrimRanger

Richard’s awol ? on 15:28 - Mar 16 with 2650 viewsGroveR

Richard’s awol ? on 14:09 - Mar 16 by ThGrimRanger

bit harsh - SWP went into semi-retirement from the moment he came in the door and was a leech on QPR for 4 and a half seasons. bet he was loving it ... we made him a multi-millionaire and got 1 goal and no assists in return. Someone needed to call him out.

my take was that Redknapp wanted him off the wage bill so he could bring someone in who gave a fck.

Like who? Emmanuel Adebayor and Matt Jarvis?
Richard’s awol ? on 18:20 - Mar 16 with 2494 viewsnewgolddream

Richard’s awol ? on 06:53 - Mar 16 by Lblock

There has been more energy expended in these here 11 pages than Richard’s has put in over his entire QPR “career”

Him not going on loan allowing Marti to bring in another signing akin to those he made is the final insult.

I’m just going to ignore everything about the knut or I’ll be posting up things like hoping he fails drugs tests, comes into harms way etc

In at number 3 on my long list of all time tosser players etc that we’ve had
He’s burned here so will be off soon

Great post L Block. I would be very interested to know who r 1 and 2 on your all time tossers list. I can certainly think of one of them.
Richard’s awol ? on 22:07 - Mar 16 with 2302 viewsstainrods_elbow

Richard’s awol ? on 11:27 - Mar 16 by GroveR

That's why I included what I wrote in my parenthesis.

Whatever his motives, it did get a reaction from Adel, involving exposing his (plausibly flat) belly to the world, which was mildly entertaining at least during those dismal days.

He actually said of SWP he didn't blame him for not taking a pay cut to go on loan too.

Not that I'm defending 'Arry for anything.

My point is I would love it (just love it) if more managers/clubs said it as we see it, rather than insulting intelligent fans with their paltry/protectionist 'politics'.
[Post edited 16 Mar 22:09]

Richard’s awol ? on 22:15 - Mar 16 with 2297 viewsQPsyR

Richard’s awol ? on 22:07 - Mar 16 by stainrods_elbow

Whatever his motives, it did get a reaction from Adel, involving exposing his (plausibly flat) belly to the world, which was mildly entertaining at least during those dismal days.

He actually said of SWP he didn't blame him for not taking a pay cut to go on loan too.

My point is I would love it (just love it) if more managers/clubs said it as we see it, rather than insulting intelligent fans with their paltry/protectionist 'politics'.

just to be clear i didnt upvote this persons post.

FKA AcidPixie

Richard’s awol ? on 22:55 - Mar 16 with 2214 viewsslmrstid

Richard’s awol ? on 22:07 - Mar 16 by stainrods_elbow

Adel's belly was never flat in that photo, he was sucking that bad boy in as deep as he could!
Richard’s awol ? on 10:08 - Mar 17 with 1806 viewsNortholt_Rs

Richard’s awol ? on 22:55 - Mar 16 by slmrstid

Adel's belly was never flat in that photo, he was sucking that bad boy in as deep as he could!

…and look at Adel’s career given the God-given talent he has.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Richard’s awol ? on 08:20 - Mar 29 with 1118 viewsmart_Goblin

My dad did the training ground tour for Bond holders on Thursday ….although not going out of his way to tally up who he did and didn’t see, off the top of his head the only person he didn’t see was Richards.

Might be a one off but it seems unlikely . I think the club has to find a solution this nonsense
Richard’s awol ? on 08:55 - Mar 29 with 942 viewsDorse

Richard’s awol ? on 08:20 - Mar 29 by mart_Goblin

My dad did the training ground tour for Bond holders on Thursday ….although not going out of his way to tally up who he did and didn’t see, off the top of his head the only person he didn’t see was Richards.

Might be a one off but it seems unlikely . I think the club has to find a solution this nonsense

Birmingham? They seem to like players we don't.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Richard’s awol ? on 13:04 - Mar 29 with 591 viewskensalriser

Richard’s awol ? on 08:55 - Mar 29 by Dorse

Birmingham? They seem to like players we don't.

There'll be an unprecedented stampede of offers to drive him there should that occur.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024