Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM?? 21:50 - Feb 3 with 3693 viewsDoudou87

Missed it all today, reading through all the comments to paint the picture, anyone who watched the game able to share their MOTM?

West London Sport usually post ratings..?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

MOTM?? on 14:33 - Feb 4 with 668 viewsngbqpr

MOTM?? on 11:44 - Feb 4 by Lblock

Chair absolutely stand out.

Best player on the pitch bar none.

Have to mention Sinclair though.
We have to keep hold of this kid for two more years and coach, coach, coach. If he had composure and confidence to strike the ball he’d be worth £10mill to £20Mill now. With the right mentoring and coaching I think he could be our next sale of anything like the Eze level of fee.
It’s mad to say it as if we hadn’t won that game yesterday you’d have to look at his poor decisions first half and say he’d cost us the game. As it was he helped us to a fine away win.

Back to Chair though - his fitness and pace really impressed me as well as his usual close control.
Great player

Agree on both counts LB.

My Chair love knows no bounds. As for Sinclair...the anger in the match thread at 0-0 was doing my head in tbf. A lot suggesting that "by now" his decision making and finishing should both be better.

But...not only is he so young, but also he's a relative latecomer, having not been through the academy system til very late in the day.

Over recent weeks he has shown time and again that he can wreak absolute havoc against any defence in this division. Yes he's missed a number of chances and made a plenty of wrong decisions re when to pass / dribble / shoot - but in the vast majority of those instances, without him on the pitch we wouldn't have been close to those positions in the first place.

Thinking of Clive's judging a player at 50 /100 / 150 league games...he's not even hit the 50 yet, and if the club wasn't such a shambles he'd have been learning on loan in L1 or 2 not being expected to save us from relegation...but I agree, with that coaching / mentoring, he could be worth a lot. You can see why bigger clubs were sniffing around him when he was 17-18, and I'm glad we tied him down.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

MOTM?? on 16:17 - Feb 4 with 543 viewsderbyhoop

You can't miss the chances Armstrong had and still get MOTM. Chair for me. 1st goal down to him and was absolutely shattered at end because if all the work he'd put in.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

MOTM?? on 16:25 - Feb 4 with 523 viewsBrianMcCarthy

MOTM?? on 16:17 - Feb 4 by derbyhoop

You can't miss the chances Armstrong had and still get MOTM. Chair for me. 1st goal down to him and was absolutely shattered at end because if all the work he'd put in.

100% agree on both.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MOTM?? on 16:58 - Feb 4 with 473 viewsBoston

Chair was rocking, so an easy decision.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024