Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 52600 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 1830 viewsfrancisbowles

We're unfortunately aware of an issue currently affecting all EFL clubs working with our partners at StreamAMG.

The
@QPRPlusPass
service is currently down as a result - we'll provide a further update as soon as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience - this is obviously hugely frustrating and the team at StreamAMG are working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 1832 viewsB_Wad

Not working for me either...blue screen
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 1831 viewsderbyhoop

Not for me. Currently not broadcasting

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 1806 viewsQPRSteve

working now I switched fro uk to Belgium
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 1800 viewsconnell10

Not working fuc k me

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:39 - Feb 14 with 1741 viewsLongRanger

Or mine
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:40 - Feb 14 with 1712 viewsCateLeBonR

We’re on page 4 of the match thread and the team hasn’t even warmed up yet. Sat at home dressed up full kit w@nker with some Sainsbury’s Fish and Chips in the oven (decent) and plenty of beers lined up. Talking to a West Ham mate yesterday he was adamant that we’re going down. Words I’d dearly love to stick up his @rse at the end of the season.

1-1 with Rangers the better side - Ilias Chair 🟦⬜️

*Edit we’re up to page 5 now!
[Post edited 14 Feb 19:41]
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:41 - Feb 14 with 1669 viewsconnell10

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 14 by connell10

Not working fuc k me

What was I saying about sky being shite lol

Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:41 - Feb 14 with 1664 viewsdavman

Nope, knackered - any other streams?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:42 - Feb 14 with 1614 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Don't understand why mine is working, bizarre. You know it's available in the UK and don't need a dodgy VPN and pretend to be in Poland right?
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:42 - Feb 14 with 1591 viewsFredManRave

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:38 - Feb 14 by francisbowles

We're unfortunately aware of an issue currently affecting all EFL clubs working with our partners at StreamAMG.

The
@QPRPlusPass
service is currently down as a result - we'll provide a further update as soon as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience - this is obviously hugely frustrating and the team at StreamAMG are working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible

My Plan B;

https://hes-goals.io/live/15011/1047814/stoke-city-vs-qpr/

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:42 - Feb 14 with 1573 viewsderbyhoop

Started working.
That light show is horrible.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:43 - Feb 14 with 1541 viewsB_Wad

Working now!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:43 - Feb 14 with 1487 viewsmart_Goblin

Fawanews dodgy stream working with Stoke commentary . Sky red button also

But our stream is f*cked
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:44 - Feb 14 with 1463 viewsMick_S

Red button ok folks

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:44 - Feb 14 with 1448 viewsjoe90

Bloody stream isn't working!!!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 1410 viewscoasthoop

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:41 - Feb 14 by davman

Nope, knackered - any other streams?

http://www.fawanews.com/Stoke%20City%20vs%20QPR.html
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 1409 viewsLongRanger

I'm still blue screen ffs
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 1384 viewsFDC

A lot of empty seats
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 1342 viewsmart_Goblin

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:45 - Feb 14 by LongRanger

I'm still blue screen ffs

Me too
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:46 - Feb 14 with 1272 viewsPerthRs

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:44 - Feb 14 by joe90

Bloody stream isn't working!!!

Not working here just a blue circle going round and around
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:46 - Feb 14 with 1269 viewsconnell10

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:45 - Feb 14 by mart_Goblin

Me too

Blue screen also

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:47 - Feb 14 with 1258 viewsVancouverHoop

Yup nothing to see here either.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:47 - Feb 14 with 1230 viewsHantsR

I've still only got the blue screen!! Thank god for hesgoal - goodness for he's goal. Good shot by Smyth then tense moment at the other end?
[Post edited 14 Feb 19:52]
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 19:47 - Feb 14 with 1223 viewsBeckenhamhoop

The bonus stream on Sky/Now is currently showing PNE v Midd
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024