Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We just blew it. 21:47 - Feb 14 with 2566 viewsLowerloftLad

1-0 to a crap crap crap stoke side.

The running theme now runs towards looking at the march fixtures, unfortunately league one is calling. 😔

Every golden opportunity to get out of the bottom three has been wasted and its so frustrating but also very QPR .
[Post edited 14 Feb 21:47]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

We just blew it. on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 2358 viewsA40Bosh

No

We

Didn’t

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

We just blew it. on 22:17 - Feb 14 with 2258 viewsLowerloftLad

We just blew it. on 22:10 - Feb 14 by A40Bosh

No

We

Didn’t

We've only been in the bottom three for 32 games now.

Lost to a crap stoke side and are in the bottom three until at least game 34. I'm sure will spring into life any moment now.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

We just blew it. on 22:30 - Feb 14 with 2160 viewsA40Bosh

We just blew it. on 22:17 - Feb 14 by LowerloftLad

We've only been in the bottom three for 32 games now.

Lost to a crap stoke side and are in the bottom three until at least game 34. I'm sure will spring into life any moment now.

We will stay up.

We

Will

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

We just blew it. on 22:43 - Feb 14 with 2095 viewsKerryE

Well...I'm not so sure.

We are 4 points adrift.
We just blew it. on 23:27 - Feb 14 with 1999 viewsA40Bosh

We just blew it. on 22:43 - Feb 14 by KerryE

Well...I'm not so sure.

We are 4 points adrift.

Being not so sure is not the same as being a doom monger mate!

That’s a step in the right direction! 💪🏻

We just blew it. on 23:39 - Feb 14 with 1932 viewsrbee

We just blew it. on 23:27 - Feb 14 by A40Bosh

Being not so sure is not the same as being a doom monger mate!

That’s a step in the right direction! 💪🏻

I am sure that the majority of fans on here are not doom mongers.

Supporting QPR at the moment unfortunately turns your glass from half full to half empty.

Buoyed from our new signings and Saturday's performance we expected much more from our team tonight, MUCH more.

In the cold light of day tomorrow morning many of us, me included, will contemplate on what we have written on here tonight and may even regret some of the things that we said.

However tonight let us indulge in our disappointment, get things off our chest and try to make sense and reason of what we witnessed tonight.
We just blew it. on 23:46 - Feb 14 with 1896 viewsA40Bosh

We just blew it. on 23:39 - Feb 14 by rbee

I am sure that the majority of fans on here are not doom mongers.

Supporting QPR at the moment unfortunately turns your glass from half full to half empty.

Buoyed from our new signings and Saturday's performance we expected much more from our team tonight, MUCH more.

In the cold light of day tomorrow morning many of us, me included, will contemplate on what we have written on here tonight and may even regret some of the things that we said.

However tonight let us indulge in our disappointment, get things off our chest and try to make sense and reason of what we witnessed tonight.

Ok, deal!

So long as everyone goes totally OTFT when we beat Bristol Dickie on Saturday

We just blew it. on 01:37 - Feb 15 with 1711 viewsHooparoo

We just blew it. on 22:43 - Feb 14 by KerryE

Well...I'm not so sure.

We are 4 points adrift.

I’m usually someone who tries to find the positives in life but I think we’ll look back at tonight’s game as the moment we all knew we were going down.

Fast falling out of love with the game and the club that I’ve loved for nearly 50 years. 🙁

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

We just blew it. on 01:48 - Feb 15 with 1694 viewsPunteR

We just blew it. on 01:37 - Feb 15 by Hooparoo

I’m usually someone who tries to find the positives in life but I think we’ll look back at tonight’s game as the moment we all knew we were going down.

Fast falling out of love with the game and the club that I’ve loved for nearly 50 years. 🙁

Behave.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We just blew it. on 07:26 - Feb 15 with 1413 viewsloftboy

I’ve seen enough dross over the last 5 decades to recognise a team who are going down, I saw that team last night.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

We just blew it. on 08:43 - Feb 15 with 1236 viewsSydneyRs

It was just so, so predictable. I got the score exactly right in the informal tipping comp I'm in with some others on facebook. Too easy. I'd be a multi millionaire and retired long ago if all football matches were as easy to forecast as these occasions are.

You always hope it will be different, but we know the script and it is as old as time. Six pointer, opponent out of form, haven't won in ages, crap home record, fans on their backs etc, etc, etc. We turn up and don't lay a glove on them, despite them being crap. Concede right on half time, because of course. Game over, cue on the rack and feet up for Stoke.

John Jensen, Lloyd Doyley, Swindon Town, Jeff Hendrick and Jake Livermore, Charity Park Rangers strike again. Fcuk off, just Fcuk off.
We just blew it. on 02:01 - Feb 18 with 858 viewsPunteR

Hows it going tonight mate ?

We just blew it. on 03:09 - Feb 18 with 766 viewsBoston

We just blew it. on 02:01 - Feb 18 by PunteR

He wouldn't know, it's the middle of the day in upside down land.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We just blew it. on 07:29 - Feb 18 with 680 viewsHooparoo

We just blew it. on 02:01 - Feb 18 by PunteR

Obviously a win has cheered us all up but I’m still not convinced we have it in us to stay up. As for the state of football in general, this blue card idea is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of. Football is the most popular sport in the world because it’s a simple game. Leave the rules alone FFS!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

We just blew it. on 07:35 - Feb 18 with 662 viewsPetros

We just blew it. on 07:29 - Feb 18 by Hooparoo

Obviously a win has cheered us all up but I’m still not convinced we have it in us to stay up. As for the state of football in general, this blue card idea is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of. Football is the most popular sport in the world because it’s a simple game. Leave the rules alone FFS!

World class pivot!
We just blew it. on 11:33 - Feb 18 with 496 viewsPunteR

We just blew it. on 07:29 - Feb 18 by Hooparoo

Mate, i hear you. My "Behave" comment was slightly tongue in cheek. We all feel like turning it in when we lose, especially these days but then we win and its game on again !

Football innit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024