Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd 18:21 - Feb 24 with 1181 viewsBoston

Rotherham trip to London 8mm...or something.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:38 - Feb 24 with 1110 viewsBoston

Enjoyed both goals, which were both pretty decent, but to be honest, their keeper must be banging his head against the wall.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:48 - Feb 24 with 1048 viewsjoolsyp

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:38 - Feb 24 by Boston

Enjoyed both goals, which were both pretty decent, but to be honest, their keeper must be banging his head against the wall.

Apparently the best keeper outside the Prem. Didn't look it for our two goals (thank goodness).
Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:51 - Feb 24 with 1031 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:38 - Feb 24 by Boston

Not sure he was keeping out that rocket from Willock even if he got gloves on it Boston he crushed it once he set his feet .
Thanks for the highlights the last 2 games were fun I bet
Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:54 - Feb 24 with 1016 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:48 - Feb 24 by joolsyp

Apparently the best keeper outside the Prem. Didn't look it for our two goals (thank goodness).

I think best keeper outside of the Prem is an exaggeration but he's decent and Championship clubs will make a move for him in the summer.
Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:59 - Feb 24 with 972 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:51 - Feb 24 by CLAREMAN1995

Not sure he was keeping out that rocket from Willock even if he got gloves on it Boston he crushed it once he set his feet .
Thanks for the highlights the last 2 games were fun I bet

Hit hard alright, but I think that was absolutely saveable, Bannerman. Hit from distance and went in well below and inside the woodwork. The keeper just never set himself right, let alone launched himself.

I can't make up my mind about the first goal. I think he might have advanced too far before setting himself and dropping the knee. Maybe if he set up earlier he wouldn't have been megged.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 23:26 - Feb 24 with 724 viewsBoston

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 18:59 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Hit hard alright, but I think that was absolutely saveable, Bannerman. Hit from distance and went in well below and inside the woodwork. The keeper just never set himself right, let alone launched himself.

I can't make up my mind about the first goal. I think he might have advanced too far before setting himself and dropping the knee. Maybe if he set up earlier he wouldn't have been megged.

Yeah, thought the keeper was wrongfooted for both goals. The second though, was still very savable but he started flapping. The first, I think Rotherham were caught out, expecting the ball to go across the face of the goal. Then, speed and directness of pass and Smyth's decision to go direct... well who cares, three points.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 23:40 - Feb 24 with 700 viewsAntti_Heinola

tbf, he made 4 very good saves first half, particularly the headers from Frey and Cook.
I thought Norf's Danny Coyne stuff was going to be repeated.

Bare bones.

Expat Friendly v Rotherham Utd on 10:21 - Feb 25 with 440 viewsHooparoo

Thanks Boston 👍🏻

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024