Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team v Leicester guess 22:47 - Feb 25 with 1504 viewsLazyFan

I suspect Marti will change it up for the foxes.

Bringing back a fresh Cannon to counter any pace on the wings they have that would expose Dunne. Sam Field was excellent in the last game. We shall need an on-form DMC for Leicester.

Hodge was ineffective in the last game, and Marti may bring back Dykes to battle in the middle as well as give us the height for set-pieces that we lose with Cannon for Dunne.

Armstrong will come in as we will probably be defending for lots of the match, so we need that breakaway option for an out ball with his pace.

Thus, I am guessing, but I suspect the team may be closer, too...

Begovic

Cannon
Cook
Clarke-Salter
Paal

Hayden
Field
Dykes

Willock
Chair
Armstrong

Subs:
Archer
Larkeche
Fox
Dunne
Hodge
Pedder
Andersen
Smyth
Frey

Colback banned?
[Post edited 25 Feb 22:52]

zzzzzzzzzz

Team v Leicester guess on 01:15 - Feb 26 with 1306 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Hodge was innefective last game we must have been watching a different game there LazyFan.I thought he was very unlucky to be yanked off and even Marti said the yellow cards were the big reason he took off both himself and Hayden.
Hodge gives us multiple options with his passing, movement ,shooting and his energy is up game after game.
He has a sneaky habit of being in the right place also which could be vital for us going forward.
I would leave Cannon where he is sitting on the bench
Team v Leicester guess on 01:22 - Feb 26 with 1299 viewsLazyFan

Team v Leicester guess on 01:15 - Feb 26 by CLAREMAN1995

Hodge was innefective last game we must have been watching a different game there LazyFan.I thought he was very unlucky to be yanked off and even Marti said the yellow cards were the big reason he took off both himself and Hayden.
Hodge gives us multiple options with his passing, movement ,shooting and his energy is up game after game.
He has a sneaky habit of being in the right place also which could be vital for us going forward.

You could be right about Hodge, I also forgot that EDB will probably be on the bench instead of Pedder.

zzzzzzzzzz

Team v Leicester guess on 04:48 - Feb 26 with 1182 viewsFDC

Team v Leicester guess on 01:15 - Feb 26 by CLAREMAN1995

I seem to rate Hodge more highly than most. For me he brings more incisive forward play than most of our other midfield, and more rapid movement of the ball. A lot of the time we look good up until the final third, where it inevitably slows down, we cut back, etc. Hodge I think looks for an earlier ball which I like.

I felt he was playing a bit deeper than I'd like against Rotherham, I'd like to see him playing in a more advanced role behind the strikers
[Post edited 26 Feb 8:49]
Team v Leicester guess on 06:44 - Feb 26 with 1094 viewsQPROslo

I really hope Marti plays Andersen from the start at Leicester if he's fit again, either in a midfield 3 or an attacking 3 with Chair and Willock. I don't think that midfield 3 have enough passing ability to play it out from the back efficiently so with Colback out I hope he plays Andersen, or if he plays further forward I'd have Hodge in there.
Team v Leicester guess on 07:37 - Feb 26 with 1003 viewsstevec

Bonus game.

3 game week, keep a few back with WBA and Middlesbrough in mind.
Team v Leicester guess on 11:58 - Feb 26 with 765 viewsQuillPenRiot

Leicester has a ton of speed, especially on the wings. Not sure how we’re going to cope with that. I really like Andersen but don’t know if he could manage them without some kind of tactical change by Marti to allow us to double up as needed an mavididi etc
Team v Leicester guess on 12:03 - Feb 26 with 755 viewswombat

Team v Leicester guess on 11:58 - Feb 26 by QuillPenRiot

Leicester has a ton of speed, especially on the wings. Not sure how we’re going to cope with that. I really like Andersen but don’t know if he could manage them without some kind of tactical change by Marti to allow us to double up as needed an mavididi etc

would keep dunne in my self just maybe rest willock who we all know dosnt like to defend to much , dykes starts instead of frey

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Team v Leicester guess on 12:04 - Feb 26 with 754 viewshoops_legend

Team v Leicester guess on 07:37 - Feb 26 by stevec

Bonus game.

3 game week, keep a few back with WBA and Middlesbrough in mind.

Alright Harry redknapp
Login to get fewer ads

Team v Leicester guess on 12:25 - Feb 26 with 710 viewsbosh67

I think Anderson will play Saturday.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Team v Leicester guess on 12:43 - Feb 26 with 665 viewsgazza1

So, defence wise, some posters want to drop Dunne (who has played very well in his last two matches) and bring back Cannon (who is very overrated by many). How do you think and what do you think that will do for Dunne??, there he is played his heart out & played very well for 2 matches and then gets dropped. Shocked if that will happen and do not believe it will.....all very strange that posters think that he will be left out of the starting 11.

Sam Field will come in for the suspended Colback (100%). Chair, Willock & Hayden will be included so that leaves another midfielder and a striker. Too hard to call which two will make up the 11 but it will be any two of LD, Anderson, Smyth, Armstrong, Fey or Hodge - it depends on what tactics MC decides to use.
[Post edited 26 Feb 12:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024