Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... 23:45 - Feb 27 with 2401 viewsBoston

but my interest sort of got stuck on the blond lady at 2.04.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 06:02 - Feb 28 with 2151 viewsstowmarketrange

Normally these things last about 10-15 minutes.How can anyone sit through a whole hour of that?
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 07:27 - Feb 28 with 2019 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If Peter Kay had been born in Yarkshur....then this is him.

Lasted until when his bodycam, one assumes, was inadvertently filming him going down an escalator loudly eating a sausage roll, and I saw there was another 56 minutes of this shite!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 07:55 - Feb 28 with 1973 viewshubble

Skipped through it in a couple of minutes out of interest, main thing worth noting was how much defensive work Frey did in the second half.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 08:03 - Feb 28 with 1934 viewsdaveB

Should have got the Hammersmith & City line, less of a queue
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 08:24 - Feb 28 with 1878 viewsGaryBannister86

Somewhat too long, but nice to see the home end exploding with joy rather than the away end, if you know what I mean.

Also - as unpolished as this is, I would much rather this bloke (a genuine, match-going fan) got rich and famous on YouTube rather than some plonker who has never been to a game filming themself watching a stream and ranting about asinine rubbish.
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 09:09 - Feb 28 with 1738 viewsstowmarketrange

Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 08:03 - Feb 28 by daveB

Should have got the Hammersmith & City line, less of a queue

They went t’ Wetherspoons at Holborn before and after t’ game for a bowl of chips,so they got t’ central line.
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 09:24 - Feb 28 with 1691 viewsBklynRanger

Needs a fair bit of editing on the journey down section in particular, but really enjoyed the filming of the actual match.
[Post edited 28 Feb 9:36]
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 09:55 - Feb 28 with 1603 viewsKensal_Ranger

Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 07:55 - Feb 28 by hubble

Skipped through it in a couple of minutes out of interest, main thing worth noting was how much defensive work Frey did in the second half.

Agree, he did some solid defensive work 2nd half.

The vlog was a good, honest piece of work too, well done fella!
Login to get fewer ads

Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 12:47 - Feb 28 with 1351 viewsTomS

I skipped through a fair bit too.

I am full of admiration for him and his buddies, following that team on their away trips this season, with no reward. That is commitment and merits a long recovery period in a secure room with padded walls and no sharp objects!
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 13:57 - Feb 28 with 1209 viewscharmr

I enjoyed that.

Fans following their team and all the surreal trappings involved. Brilliant

Asian guy dressed as Harry Potter at Kings Cross on their way home a personal highlight.
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 16:40 - Feb 28 with 977 viewsM40R

Well, I enjoyed that. Surreal. The recap at 57 mins is a classic.

Biggest point of interest is that we charge £6.75 for a small plastic bottle of fizzy lager.
Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 18:33 - Feb 28 with 814 viewsBoston

Nice Fella, looks like he enjoys a boiled dinner... on 16:40 - Feb 28 by M40R

Well, I enjoyed that. Surreal. The recap at 57 mins is a classic.

Biggest point of interest is that we charge £6.75 for a small plastic bottle of fizzy lager.

It's the stunning view as you go out the top of the School End that takes your breath away.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024